[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equal Gaming - A Documentary about equality in E-Sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1444838230423.jpg (128 KB, 541x601) Image search: [Google]
1444838230423.jpg
128 KB, 541x601
>2015
>brb killing myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MO6IW5EW1U
>>
Female teams are litterally getting paid to participate in events, whereas male teams aren't. The rationale behind it is that spectactors are attracted to "gurl gamers" and will pay to watch some average looking slut without skills play to a shitty game while streaming her face.
>>
Girls are terrible at video games. I remember seeing an all girls team at MLG raliegh back when I was heavy into the competetive halo scene. They were aweful and got swept in the first round of the amateur bracket.
>>
>>55563422

Women either need to git gud or they don't fucking matter at all.

Scarlet doesn't count; it's still basically a male. At best it's the first pro mtf transgender player. I doubt a FTM player will ever git gud either.
>>
wew. nothings stopping a woman from joining a real pro team if shes good enough.
>>
Remember when the best "female" Starcraft 2 player was a tranny.
>>
>women in sports
>can't compete with men

>women in e-sports
>can't compete with men
>>
Pol you're turning me into a misogynist, pls stop I want my blue pill back
>>
>>55564786

Hah, he thinks he can go back.

No, faggot, you suffer with the rest of us until you expire.
>>
>>55563797
>male teams aren't.

But there are male teams that get paid. Sponsorship. Some even get allowance+an apartment/room+utilities.
>>
5 minutes in and they aren't taking the game seriously, they are just fucking around.
>>
>>55563422
Is that shit ... Swedish??
>>
>>55564782
>>women in sports
>>can't compete with men
>>women in e-sports
>>can't compete with men

The physical limitations of women really aren't the main thing preventing them from competing with men in certain fields. It is literally a mental thing.
>>
Women aren't in video games because they aren't good enough in them.

Fun fact: the only woman to be a part of a pro Dota 2 team was a transexual
>>
>>55565633
HEY RETARD MOST OF THESE FUCKING GAMES DONT HAVE SEX AS A LIMITING FACTOR THEY LET ANY SEX PLAY IF THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH RETARD
>>
>>55565633
Nigger there was a female LoL team that got promoted by Riot and they didn't do shit.

Since the dawn of video games women have taunted men, now they realize it's fun but want special treatment. They forget their vagina only works on Twitch streams and not in tournaments.
>>
>>55564782
>>55566143

Its been proven that women perform better against women because they know they are inferior to men in all things. Let the girls have their seperate leagues, we all know they're a joke. Its not their fault they were born lesser human beings. Check that privilege shitlords.
>>
>>55564727
Watch a 12 year old boy beat the first female (maybe a tranny) pro SSBM player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE-g5C_sNGw
>>
File: blue steel.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
blue steel.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>55563422
>woman in E-sports
I recall an ASSFAGGOTS female tournament where a girl wiped the enemy team and they paused and she called her mom; the annound¡cer went like "Easy, You got a Rampage, you didn't won the game!"
>>
File: kekberserk.jpg (37 KB, 155x416) Image search: [Google]
kekberserk.jpg
37 KB, 155x416
>>55566585
Kek Is there a video of that
>>
>>55563422
Why do they have to go to events that support female gamers? Is there anything stopping them from playing in tournaments that don't actively support them?
>>
>>55566737
Only the full recording of the match, but I can't find which one
>>
>>55566396
Fucking sirens mang

Did you ever see when hotshot and his buddies stream sniped and completely demolished them? Hilarious shit
>>
>>55566585
>pausing straight after team wipe
That's just plain rude.
>>
>>55566737
>>55567437
Oops, it wasn't a pause, just a disconnection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUQ4mFZPTY
1:17:30
>>
>>55567548
ayy thanks for the laughs mate
>>
>>55563422
>we want equality
>"gurlz only, shitlords"
>>
>>55563422

Welp, it's like this, fake geek girls are fake
>>
>>55563422

why don't they go after real sports, MLB, NBA, NFL, practically any sport where the male competition is a way bigger deal than female

games didn't even exist when that misogyny started
>>
>>55564727

>scarlet senpai

Oh god I remember this shit, it was fucking hilarious when it started too because discussions about her would just devolve inevitably into pro noun privilege.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.