[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is rape considered to be wrong and illegal? It should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fag.jpg (261 KB, 423x590) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
261 KB, 423x590
Why is rape considered to be wrong and illegal?
It should be legal for any man to overpower the weaker and dumber creature, and do whatever he wants with it. It's okay to kill animals, but having fun with something even less intelligent is a no-no?
>>
>>55563013
aww the dog is so cute.

what's that again you want rape?
i thought that's happening there already
>>
fuck yo picture nigga

dat doge is 2cute2rape
>>
>>55563013
Go fuck yourself, Chechen.
>>
>>55563572
Half-hohol, actually.
>>
File: qrIsSUs.jpg (57 KB, 518x532) Image search: [Google]
qrIsSUs.jpg
57 KB, 518x532
>>
>>55563013
It's not a law for women, it's a law for men. You wouldn't want your woman getting raped while you're away, would you? Likewise, a woman doesn't want to be raped because she doesn't want to lose value to her man
>>
>>55564181
I couldn't care less, actually. I can always replace it.
>>
>>55564181
It's like vandalizing someones store or car. You don't want people messing with your property.
>>
>>55563013
>Why is rape considered to be wrong and illegal?
For the same reason theft/destruction of property is bad, you're taking and using something that belongs to someone else. That's why "marital rape" makes no sense as a concept. A man can't rape his own wife anymore than he can steal his own car.
>>
>>55564254
Most men aren't kucks who want to see their woman raped but I guess there are some exceptions. I'd say historically most rapes occur by invading armies because they can't be prosecuted by local law
>>
>>55563013
>>55564181
>>55564254
>>weaker and dumber creature
>>lose value to her man
>>I can always replace it

Why is it not legal to saw off the balls of sociopaths with a rusty hacksaw? Or just outright shoot them on sight? They have zero empathy for their fellow human beings, don't see other folks as real and bring nothing but pain and misery to those around them. And we don't want these squirming-brained critters reproducing now do we? Let's just get rid of them so we can save our increasingly scarce resources for us neural-normies. Plus it's good for the gene pool! So be a good citizen: kill a sociopath today, before they kill you. Because believe me, they'll try. They're nuts you know.
>>
>>55563013
Russia pls.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.