[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED ASIAN STUDENT SAYS BLACKS ARE RACIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: Shut it Down.png (330 KB, 418x420) Image search: [Google]
Shut it Down.png
330 KB, 418x420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8UTj8lQJhY

>Asian student says she is continually harassed by blacks
>Asian student goes on to say that blacks can be racist too
>Gets quickly shut down right away, not once, but in two attempts

Video was posted yesterday and already over half a million views.
>>
>>55562820

Asians last defenders of the white race
>>
We need an "ultra left" movement to start rolling in.

>Blacks can be racists
>Women can be sexists
>Homosexuals can be bigots
>Its 2015, Get Over It
>>
Asains get fucked over more by affirmative action than whites.

They are going to tear this poor bastard to shreds.
>>
>>55562820
10/10 topkek
>>
The most racist race calling other races racist
>>
>>55562887
Already exists.

Look up bisexuals and the homonormative problem.
>>
Whites, east asians and jews need to unite and face the shitskin menace together
>>
bumpin this
>>
>>55562820
I like how the chimpette starts getting pissed as soon as she realizes where it's going, then rolls her eyes and sulks when she's told to go away.
>>
>>55563018
>jews
typical sneaky swiss jew
>>
>>55562870
they're not, they typically hate white people more than blacks hate us
>>
File: 1443877684957.jpg (212 KB, 480x2133) Image search: [Google]
1443877684957.jpg
212 KB, 480x2133
>>
>>55562978
Shut up nigger
>>
File: 0y7do.jpg (57 KB, 800x732) Image search: [Google]
0y7do.jpg
57 KB, 800x732
>>55562820
>I am NOT a diversity statistic
>is at that school precisely because quotas demand higher diversity statistics

what do those fuckers fucking want? Seriously? If we don't make entry easier for dem programs, then we're rayciss; but if we let them in, then we're still rayciss because of dem programs.
>>
>>55562978
It's called expert opinion
>>
Even though the world is now a complete shithole. doesn't it feel so good to be white? We are the smartest, the best looking, the most alpha, most hardworking race on the planet. And whenever something isn't good its the white mans fault. We are like ancient gods today, yeah sure we are going extinct if we dont do something drastically but just imagine in 1000 years. When the blacks, asians and arabs live in huts and look at our cities and accomplishments, what awe they will feel.
>>
>>55562820
MAYN DATS RAYCIST!
>>
>RACISM IS PRIVILEGE+POWER!

Need to tell people who believe this that according to their philosophy,

>Every single Black person in Africa is a racist
>Every single Asian in China is a racist
>Every single Jew in Israel is a racist
>>
Whenever I see anything related to American politics, I hear this song in my mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x270
Deep down liberals must honestly believe that blacks need to be treated like children because they're dumb and moody and that Asians need to be handicapped because they're more capable than other groups. Why don't more people call out these racist liberals? It's 2015 and they still believe in the 'white man's burden'? C'mon!
>>
>Asians are are our friend and ally
>last defenders of white race

https://www.reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/3slyqw/college_safe_space_boos_an_asian_woman_for/

>"When our ultimate enemy is white people, it's amazing how they try to turn us against black people instead, and it kinda works too."

>"Yeah precisely. It seemed like she wasn't aware of the whole "racism = power+ privilege" definition and she could have been more aware of that when she wanted to state her main point. "

stop this meme, Chinese immigrants are modern day colonizers who want to rule us
>>
File: ].png (52 KB, 700x419) Image search: [Google]
].png
52 KB, 700x419
>>55562820
>blacks want to have sex with every race
>blacks tell me to go back to my country
>a white lady asks if i'm okay
>the kind white lady calls police for me
>we should not distinguish people by their race

S H U T I T D O W N
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N
>>
>>55563176
I wouldn't know about being white, most of my heritage is Italian.
>>
>>55562820

Can someone explain why the left has a fetish for blacks?

Every time "diversity" comes up, they're talking about blacks. Every time it's oppression, it's against blacks. If you dare to bring up anyone other than blacks, the left throws a shitfit.

I just don't get it. Like, representation in movies, always about blacks. But if you actually look at the stats, blacks get about the proportional amount of roles to their percent of the population (in the US obviously). Hispanics on the other hand are vastly underrepresented. But the left doesn't care. They're too light skinned I guess?

Over here it's the absurdity of Swedish women bringing in their shitskin boyfriends from around the world, not a problem. But the government seriously issued a statement of "looking into" swedish men getting asian girlfriends. That was exploitative or something.
>>
>>55562820
Yo.my mother is half asian, half black; and my father is half white, half latino.

What the fuck will these cultural marxist faggots think of me? Will they say I can't be racist because i'm so ETHNICALLY DIVERSE and shit? The fuck.

I had a motherfucking feminist bitch say I was a cis gendered white male once, and I was like "BITCH ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"
>>
>>55563193
For those cases they'd probably insist you need to look at the races globally
'White people run the world, so it don't matter who runs the individual country, so you ALWAYS have privelege'
>>
The sheer courage it takes to speak under pressure to a group you know disagrees with you in a language that you aren't even completely comfortable with is absolutely incredible
>>
>>55563193
that pic... White people are also more often heros. Blacks dont even show up in media
>>
>>55563018
Nah the euros deserve the keking. Asians are staying out as they should.
>>
File: pu0nVHi.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
pu0nVHi.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>55562820
is that what murricans are doing in their colleges?
it's more like a group therapy in psychiatric hospital than a place of learning
>>
>>55563369
We need people like yourself to speak out against their tyranny.

t. white boi
>>
>>55563193
All heros are white as well. People like seeing whites on tv an in movies as a general rule, I'm not complaining.
>>
>>55563176
I love all this shit. "Ur so oppressive", "whites ruining world".
Well if we have so much power over you, what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you finally cross that last line?

Might not be today, or this year, or this decade, but there is going to be a lovely 'race war' and its going to be a landslide victory.
>>
>>55563367
White guilt over slavery.
>>
>>55563373
>look at it globally
Sure thing liberal person.

If we look at this globally, then we see that Asians are in fact the most racist, since they have the most Privilege and Power in the world.

>Asians have the highest population out of any race in the world
>China has a more successful economy than America
>>
>>55563367
The "we must atone for slavery" shit. Didn't progressives say that race is a social construct though?
>>
>>55563424
so be fair, if we had video tape of you at your worst moment it would make people vomit
>>
>>55563424

Colleges have become clown colleges and adult daycare facilities for lefties.
>>
>>55562820
oh man that south park episode about safe space is really coming to life here hahaha!
>>
>>55563193
Villains are almost always more liked than the protagonists though. The best roles simply go to white people because white people are better.

Gotta hand it to whitaker in The Last King of Scotland though, he's one of the most menacing villains I've seen at least.
>>
>>55562978
We aren't white, so we can't be racist :^)
>>
>>55563424
University has become a lease to extend your childhood.
>>
>>55563506
oh god

fuck

im sick
>>
>>55562820
Asian STEM student talks some logic to some Arts degree SJW students.

Gee... I really wonder what happens when you put the least academically capable people who could barely make it into university into an echo chamber?

Is anybody surprise this phenomena is happening across America?
>>
>>55563120
Welcome to Critical Theory.

That's the entire point---to bitch and moan and point fingers constantly, no matter what
>>
File: chink article.jpg (110 KB, 640x676) Image search: [Google]
chink article.jpg
110 KB, 640x676
>>55562820
i admit she based, but that must be the frumpiest looking asian in the world tbqh
>>
I go to an Ivy League university. All of my black friends on FB keep posting statuses about being in solidarity with these protesters.

Then they keep asking, "Why are all the white voices silent? Why is all the commentary on Facebook from people of color? Why won't you speak up?"

I can't believe they don't know this, but people of color have absolutely terrorized white people into never discussing race. Every white person I know is terrified to make any post about race relations. We always get torn apart for any of our opinions unless they are sycophantic suck-up way to the black community.

"We want to hear white voices, but only if they are in exact agreement with ours!"
>>
>>55563373
>White people run the world
Can you be more specific? In what capacity do they "run the world"? What exactly is my "privilege" as a white person because of white people supposedly running the world?
>>
>>55563375

agreed.

and she's making complete sense.

the fact that, should you differ in opinion - even if you are directly saying that we should judge people by the content of their character, rather than the color of their skin (as she did) - you immediately get shut down by these assholes demonstrates once again that the political Left/Liberals are not only total hypocrites, but THE. MOST. INTOLERANT. people you will ever meet.
>>
>being racist depends on that individual not their race
>look at the people who don't act properly, don't brush it as a race thing

>we are losing sight of the movement
>yo i get it we can like ummm we can all hurt people *laughs*

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>55563369
Jesus Christ what do you even look like.
>>
File: 1447213860949.jpg (346 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447213860949.jpg
346 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: lil hapa nigger.jpg (6 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
lil hapa nigger.jpg
6 KB, 201x251
>>55563650
>>
>>55562820
They keep talking about institutional racism? Is their an institute of racism?
>>
All this shit in American universities reminds me of the stuff that went down in '68 across Europe. Mostly in Britain, France and Austria. Those people spread Marxist ideas and protested violently there. They then graduated and took high power positions and created Europe as it is today - full of their Marxist dogma.

I suspect something similar will happeb in the US and in a few years despite Trump winning or not their views will be the social norm.
>>
>>55563367
>Over here it's the absurdity of Swedish women bringing in their shitskin boyfriends from around the world, not a problem. But the government seriously issued a statement of "looking into" swedish men getting asian girlfriends. That was exploitative or something.
Lel, feminism is just a subconscious shit-test instigated by females. They wanna see how far they can push the native males before you explode. They would want nothing more than you to kill all shitskins and put them back in the kitchen - of course on a subconscious level.
>>
>>55563598
It just means that white run countries are the most powerful in the world.

White people don't run shit in Asia or Africa (anymore). We do still run the greatest countries in the history of the world, and that makes our lessers angry.
>>
>>55563711
I still can't believe a retard nigger could '''''''''''''''break in''''''''''''''''''' a gated sperm donation center and get all those girls preggo. He HAD to get help from someone.
>>
>>55563712
They mean shit like iq testing equivalents to get into a good college and police officers scrutinizing blacks harder because of stuff other blacks did.
>>
I hate these protests for many reasons, but mostly because they are vapid.

Where are the actual position points? You can't just say "we want to end institutional racism." That's a really broad statement that takes a lot. What specifically do you want done? How do we reach that goal?

You can't just tell people you want this extremely complex concept to happen and then put the onus of figuring it out on them. And don't come up with a "list of demands" that are stupid and infantile like "fire this person!" Come up with actual logical and well-thought-out policy points on how to advance your agenda. Screaming does nothing.
>>
>>55563071

OH GOD AHAHAHHHAA
>>
>>55563718

it looks like having good relations with china instead of usa might be a better long term investement pham

usa is going down the shitter when these people get into power
>>
>>55563755
>"run"

Banker Jews and a black man run the US. Are people really upset that the majority of leadership positions are filled by the group that makes up the majority of the population?
>>
>>55563193

Candyman was black
>>
>>55563753
>200 years of consecutive peace for sweden
>men become soft cunts
>women instinctively start acting in a feminist way against the males to try to bring the much desired male out of them
>they start supporting mass-migration of aggressive foreign males to replace the native men
>push even more feminism on the native males, absolutely overwhelm them to try to bring the male out of them (we are in this situation currently)
So, now women will either watch European males sit with their thumb up their ass to their graves, or Arab men will replace us - either way women win.
>>
>>55563712

Worldstarhiphop?
>>
>>55563971
Yes they are.
>>
>>55563852
Most blacks don't know about those IQ statistics, I'm sure. And the whole police narrative is blown way out of proportion since it mostly rests on anecdotal evidence, and the statistics either don't support parts of it or can be explained by black criminality for other parts of it.
>>
>>55563369

One drop rule, you're black.
>>
>>55564001
If Arab men replace the native swedes, you don't have any idea how badly women lose.
>>
>>55562870

Only the 3rd generation immigrants, from what I have seen.
>>
>>55563440
Here is a reply.

Im sure when they recast crocodile dundee, theyll use John boyardee. As he sweats and talks incoherently even by nigger standards.
>>
>>55563063
but they hate blacks more
>>
>>55563018
>Jews
>Face the shitskin menace
>Is from Morocco
Pick one and only one
>>
>>55564001
>or Arab men will replace us
Sorry, AND Arab men will replace us. The other scenario is of course that Europeans take charge of things won't get replaced.
>>
>>55563071
lel
i hope whites don't do this when it comes to jews...
>>
>>55563369
you can't weave a coherent sentence without swearing like a sailor who got kicked in the nuts.
hence, you are a nigger.
>>
>>55563176
Remove white from this and add in Jew instead and you realize that /pol/ is the most hypocritical board on the planet.
>>
>>55563018

You moron. The Jews are the core of the problem.

You are not Red pilled
>>
>>55563555
I find her kinda cute. The pure desperation on her face is cute too.
>>
man why can't fun shit like this happen at my university

i want to see an event like this so i can barge in and say my piece on the matter
>>
As a Asian I am ashamed of this woman. No minority, or anyone for that matter ever gets ahead by complaining. You don't get respect from anyone by asking for it. Either show blacks that you are worthy of respect from them or ignore them. Preferably the latter as there is no need to interact with the other races as we are fine as it is.
>>
>>55563470
>worst moment
Sure, however these college kids are having their
>best moment>>55563979
Candyman was never the villian.
The white kids were.
Candyman just punished those wicked white kids.
>>
>>55562820

>genuine foreign oriental calling out dindus
>SKREEEEEE SILENCE RAYCISS RREEEEEEEEEE
>PROBLEMATIC
>>
>>55563718
Don't get your hopes up. This is a small minor voice in America. These people won't be in any positions of power in the future because no one would hire them and their degrees are worthless. The majority of people disagree. If Trump gets elected, there will be some sort of happening, but it'll probably be whites not being afraid to speak their mind anymore.
>>
>>55564344
he's right though. jews have a containment country. africans are breaking out of their containment continent not because of jews but because of Europeans who are altruistic to the point of self-destruction.
>>
>>55563063
They find white people's naivete cute sometimes, sometimes they take a protective approach (like her, rooftop Koreans), sometimes they envy that naivete
>>
>>55563150
BOOSH and/or Ka-KOW
>>
File: 1424566278062.jpg (56 KB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1424566278062.jpg
56 KB, 957x540
>>55564152
Lose in what way?

Even now a lot of European women are happy to put on the hijab and be dominated by illiterate goatherder Muslim refugee men. All they need to feel content is a couple of rich warlords to compete over her. Doesn't really matter how high the country's Human Development Index or whatever bullshit is, because those are things only white men care about psychologically.
>>
File: jews-welcome-refugees-01.jpg (162 KB, 730x429) Image search: [Google]
jews-welcome-refugees-01.jpg
162 KB, 730x429
>>55564439

Yeah Right! Read this, then

Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project.
http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732
>>
>>55562820
>black people can be racist
*murmurs*
*sheboon wants to silence her*
>>
>>55562820
Everybody can be racist, this is why USA needs same rules, but are they really the same rules or do quantities decide?
>>
>>55563241
I love how we're racist for giving minorities equal treatment. But they're not for rigging the system so they can achieve. Obviously showing that they aren't capable of competing.
>>
>>55563367
The continued "underperformance" of Blacks is the biggest hole in their ideology.

White privelege is invoked to explain the failure to achieve racial equality without offending anyone, and then exploited to place left wingers in positions of power.
>>
>>55564517
They're shooting themselves in the foot then.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 450x298
>>55564322
>Jews
>the best looking, the most alpha, most hardworking race on the planet.

>When the blacks, asians and arabs live in huts and look at our cities and accomplishments, what awe they will feel.
What great cities do Jews have? They're parasitical on other great civilizations. They're nation-wreckers, not builders.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x491
>>55562820

Waifu material. 10/10
>>
>>55564523
Victim shaming tbqh, smdh
>>
>>55563387
lol you are deluded. Keep lurking though.
>>
File: 1401930287015.jpg (66 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
1401930287015.jpg
66 KB, 605x328
Kevin McDonald’s, The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements.
Read it here and/or download for free in PDF : http://www.prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
>>
>>55563071
rekt
>>
>>55564746
Just compare nobel prizes per capita and you'll see who the real master race is.
>>
>>55563448
>White guilt over slavery.
>>55563458
>The "we must atone for slavery" shit. Didn't progressives say that race is a social construct though?

Well that's bullshit obviously but also inconsistent as you exploited asians the same way you did blacks.

But there's no guilt over that.

No real guilt over native americans either, whom you wiped out actively. The left isn't out there every day saying you should put them in movies and have quotas for them in government (which honestly might even be reasonable). No, fuck them.

It's just the inconsistency of it all that gets me.
>>
>>55563768
Lol that pic has nothing to do with the sperm bank shit, someone just took a pic of that nig and plastered it on the screenshot
>>
>>55563424
to be fair, people with real majors don't care and don't have time to participate in this bullshit. Our universities are inundated with useless majors which these people gravitate toward
>>
>>55563855
The anger is the point of leftist social critiques. The anger gets them into power and then even when they are in power they pretend they are not. Communist countries have to blame their failings on capitalist wreckers, anti-racist countries have to blame their failings on vast shadowy racist conspiracies.
>>
>>55562978
Stop posting pls Jamal
>>
>>55564296
Fuck off, faggot. You sound like a little prissy sissy cunt crying over words.
>>
Makes me wonder about Reddits goal. We have this asian american girl video and then we have the open gates video. The asian american girl video, which is all over reddit, is about populations arguing and breaking down the society due to leftism. On the other hand, the open gates video is about uniting people together to protect themselves, but is immediately removed by reddit mods.
>>
>>55563555
Not even close, bruh
>>
>>55564862
Nobel Prizes aren't a very objective metric. What group of people gets to decide who wins? Could they have an agenda?
>>
File: 1436697112694.jpg (81 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1436697112694.jpg
81 KB, 619x406
>>55564442
Roof Korean generation is gone. Their children are full SJW fighting with other POC against heteronormative patriarchal white supremacy
>>
>>55563241
It's like Harrison Bergeron, they want a world of equal people.
>>
How many blacks are there in Asia?

Oh yea like none
>>
>>55564346
I'd ching her chong.
>>
>>55565033
Back to the good ol' Jewish conspiracy I see. Just like how blacks think white people have an agenda against them, do you not see the hypocricy here? We laught at the niggers for doing it but then some people here do it themselves.
>>
$15,000 is spent on each black student in Baltimore? is it helping? NOOOO BLACK ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO EMBRACE CRIMINALS. But considering the average IQ of those ignorant people is 65-80, I'm not surprised. These people destroy all neighborhoods they move into, increase crime rate, destroy schools, are horrible workers and kill each other by the thousands each year.

In the 1800’s, freed American slaves were given their own country in Africa, which was named Liberia. Today, they still practice cannibalism and child sacrifice.
>>
File: eJbIsbo.jpg (15 KB, 433x363) Image search: [Google]
eJbIsbo.jpg
15 KB, 433x363
>>55562820
That fucking bitch at 1:30 makes me so mad, the sheer audacity to attempt to silence somebody as soon as they stop echoing your hugbox bullshit.

I'd also like to point out that none of those people are liberals, not one of them. A liberal, as the name implies, stands in for civil liberties and freedoms. The freedom of speech, the freedom to voice your opinion.
THIS shitfest isn't a liberal hugbox, it's an echo chamber for dark skinned nazis who keep circlejerking each other.

>It's us or THEM
>THEY are opressing us
>THEY are behind us being poor and stupid
>THEY are making us commit crimes so THEY can shoot us

>Well, as you can see I'm not one of THEM and I think what you're saying is not true bec-

>SHE'S ONE OF THEM, GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS

Fucking hell, this crap makes me angry.

That is some highly contagious weapons grade retardation there.
If you put like 2 or 3 of them into a high school class full of ritalin overdosed asian math aces, they'd ALL be fucking retarded after a week.

I'm not kidding, those are the very same people that stood on the streets in my country 80 years ago and were sharpening their knives because "some of those jewish bakers and polish taxi drivers surely ain't right and something has to be done soon!", because "the man", whoever that is, needed to be put down.
Their skin might be black or brown, but their mindset is pretty similar.
>>
File: racist liberal propaganda.jpg (180 KB, 1200x917) Image search: [Google]
racist liberal propaganda.jpg
180 KB, 1200x917
>>55563241
>>
poor girl. you can hear exhaustion and desperation in her voice
>>
>>55565067
Bob Sapp
>>
File: sad xi.jpg (62 KB, 400x540) Image search: [Google]
sad xi.jpg
62 KB, 400x540
>>55563555
>a chink

That's bretty fucking racist, T B H F A M
>>
>>55565197
Agreed. This SJW shit is all the doing of the authoritarian left. Being on the libertarian left is suffering.
>>
>>55564514
They will start to care when the Arab men start taking away their human rights.
>>
File: 1422452724727.gif (70 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1422452724727.gif
70 KB, 320x240
>>55565138
>Steven Pinker explains why Jews make up 37% of the ivy league student body "we are superior to you genetically"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GexZF5VIMU
>>
>>55562820
I would totally mixrace with her and protect her for the horde of niggers while holding hands.
>>
File: 1379508630906.jpg (49 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1379508630906.jpg
49 KB, 247x248
>>55563063
This is so wrong it's embarrassing.
>>
>>55565138
It's not a conspiracy; it's old-fashioned nepotism. Do you deny that it exists?
>>
>>55565308

At Harvard 25% of people who enrolled were Jews. Yet only 11 of the top 100 graduates last year were Jews. So this notion that Jews are somehow more intelligent is nonsense. Israel's population average IQ are just 94. The real reason for their so called "success" is because they own the banking system and thus are able to control the creation and issuance of money. So of course they're naturally going to show favourtism towards other Jews. Because unlike us, they're not afraid of practicing nepotism.
>>
>>55565169
>$15,000 is spent on each black student in Baltimore?

WHAT?

That is more than 7 times what my bachelor's AND master's degree cost (even after conversion from USD to EUR), for ONE student?

What is that money for, some kind of bonus payment for being black?
>>
>>55562820
>it's 2015 and people still disagree with SJW fascists
>>
>>55563193

>Wario

I always thought he was an Italian Sephardi Jew from a Sicilian ghetto.
>>
>>55565375
Uhh, no the Templar made the baking system, then the pope shut it down and handed it to the jews.
>>
>>55565398
mcdonalds and drugs
>>
>>55563852
so statistics is an institution of racism?
>>
>>55565308
I don't think Jews are "genetically smarter" than other taces but I think their culture leads them to strive more for prestigious positions.

>>55565369
Sure, but how much nepotism has affected the nobel prize recievers is hard to evaluate.
>>
>>55565138
Not really the same thing. Blacks blame whites for their own personal problems.

We blame Jews for pushing degeneracy and Marxism in our countries,but we take personal responsibility for our own shortcomings and failures. At least most of us here seem to.
>>
>>55565375
>relativity and quantum mechanics all developed by Jews
>same for the atom bomb
>literally your current lifestyle (including shitposting in 4chan) would not be possible without the aid of Ashkenazi Juden who you despise so much

Holy fukin kek commit suicide m8
>>
>>55562820
DeShawn fears the samurai.
>>
File: jewish privilege.png (381 KB, 693x983) Image search: [Google]
jewish privilege.png
381 KB, 693x983
>>55565375
>>55565308
>>55565138
>>55565498

Whenever you hear the bullshit subject of "Whites get scholarships 60% more than minorities" - don't forget to show them this.
>>
>>55565398

>What is that money for, some kind of bonus payment for being black?

I live in Canada, they get a 1000 dollar grant just for finishing high school.
>>
>>55565498
My point is that Nobel Prizes aren't very objective measures of anything since you have a small group of judges, with who knows what allegiances and agendas, deciding the outcome.
>>
>>55565506
Lmao sure m8. I'm sure that "your people" accepting the degeneracy blindly and accepting Marxism is also the fault of "da joos."

>Jews are inferior
>Jews run everything

Youre a fucking moron
>>
>>55563224
> Whenever I see anything related to American politics, I hear this song in my mind
>Entry Of The Gladiators
>think that's somehow an insult
Thanks maplekuck.
>>
>>55565498
>I don't think Jews are "genetically smarter" than other taces but I think their culture leads them to strive more for prestigious positions.
Oh I see, you're an antiracism retard who is here to take a crack at dumbbb /pol/ Nazis by using Jews against them. Too bad Jews think exactly the mirror image of /pol/ and don't agree with your silly antiracism.
>>
File: IQ_jews.jpg (819 KB, 1386x1746) Image search: [Google]
IQ_jews.jpg
819 KB, 1386x1746
>>
>>55563063
Wrong
Azns are at worst indifferent to whites
They despise blacks
>>
File: BMO.png (16 KB, 159x163) Image search: [Google]
BMO.png
16 KB, 159x163
She sounds like BMO from Adventure Time.

I would like her to be my gf.
>>
Asian here. Parents were immigrants who came here not knowing any English.

I've only been called chink by niggers. Incidentally, they were always hanging out on their porch or in front of the corner store (probably wanted some cheeps and grape drank).
>>
File: german revolution.jpg (286 KB, 1744x926) Image search: [Google]
german revolution.jpg
286 KB, 1744x926
>>
>>55562978
>The most racist race
I'm white so you would think other whites would be more comfortable being racist around me right? throughout my life I've seen more open racism & discrimination from blacks than private racism from white people against anybody
>>
File: multiculti.jpg (52 KB, 481x703) Image search: [Google]
multiculti.jpg
52 KB, 481x703
>>
>>55565797
I was thinking the same thing about both points. She's cute.
>>
>>55563193
niggers can't come up with brillian schemes to take over countries, continents or the whole planet a negro can only strive to conquer the ghetto.
>>
>>55563768
>>55564893
it was an inside job either way, someone did it for the keks
>>
>>55565169
I live near Baltimore, AMA
>>
>>55562978
Yeah but Asians are generally only racist against blacks. Their race opinions are pretty aligned with /pol.
>>
>>55563193
the pic....cause blacks aren't smart enough
>>
I thought I was on the left, I thought I was liberal. I thought I supported diversity and equality. But holy shit these mother fucking niggers are losing their goddamn mind. They're literally taking all the progress MLK made and just shitting all over it.

I'm multi-racial, dads half native american half anglo, my mom is half anglo half puerto-rican(the dark, former slave kind). So I really don't have a group I identify with. Can I sign up for the 'I work hard, pay taxes and don't like to play race card' group? I don't give a shit if its with white people but fuck skin color and ethnicity are fucking bullshit I just wanna join a group of motherfuckers who don't care about color, just productivity and intelligence.

Fuck, all this shit makes me so mad.
>>
>>55566049
yeah that's not a racist statement at all...
>>
File: gee, I wonder.png (6 KB, 488x585) Image search: [Google]
gee, I wonder.png
6 KB, 488x585
>>55563768
>>
>>55566071
I would've been a liberal in 1960, when peaceful protests were actually blasted with high pressure water

now? not so much
>>
>>55563555
that fucking tweet, please someone tell me that is real
>>
>>55564368
? I think you might of misinterpreted what she said because of the bad english. She was just calling them out on their hypocrisy.
>>
>>55565648
Stop putting words in my mouth you fucking kike.

I never said Jews were inferior. I never said Jews run everything.

You are the fucking moron, you dirty fucking kike.
>>
>>55563063
Wrong Asians are generally neutral or admire whites for some things (innovation while preferring their own for other qualities. They really don't like blacks though.
>>
They shut her down with "racism is prejudice plus power".

As if four black guys in a car don't have any power over some asian girl walking down the street.
>>
>>55565109
Id show her my eggroll. Id be her favorite terracotta warrior.
>>
>>55566036
Do the DuPonts really control that entire area? Have you ever seen a DuPont?
>>
weird girl desu
>>
>>55565040

bullshit, rooftop koreans kids are even more racist than their parents.

do you think they'd really not pass down their survival instincts against the feral negro, to their next generation?

t. krautistan

pls
>>
>Asia born Asians
Racist
>American born Asians
Liberal keks who go along with the whole SJW narrative

Why no middle ground, Yanks?
>>
File: 1442979456580.jpg (197 KB, 960x870) Image search: [Google]
1442979456580.jpg
197 KB, 960x870
Based Asian women, meanwhile, white women lead the protests targeting white males.
>>
>>55566118
it is, but they changed it immediately after realizing
they even issued an apology
>>
>>55562978
all races are fucking "racist" its a fact of life
>>
>>55566185
Nope; Nope. From my understanding DuPont is more a Wilmington and DC thing. They're probably very influential in Baltimore's shipping industry though.
>>
>>55565236
>senpai
Can someone explain this tto me?
>>
>>55564862
>Just compare nobel prizes per capita and you'll see who the real master race is.
Nobel Prizes are worthless, just look at the Peace Prize Obama got.
>>
>>55565306
Women don't actually want or care about rights.

Men do, because being powerless as a man is a disgrace. For women though, to be dominated and put in an inferior position by a virile man is bliss, regardless of how "nice" he is or is not. Even if many women refuse to consciously admit it.
>>
>>55562820
Why this race issue is such a huge deal in the west?
>>
>>55566049
>Yeah but Asians are generally only racist against blacks

This is bullshit and you probably never met a single asian in your life, first and foremost the thing they hate the most is other asians
>>
>>55566328

Racism is simply a pathologization of a very normal instinct, preference for your own kind. All biological life forms breeding in and out groups, all the way down to bacteria. It is a function of nature itself.

It's part of the evolution process
>>
>>55566361
I said F A M
Are there any filters back on this site?
senpai
penis
nigger
kike
>>
>>55566423
Whites have historically and to an extent even now are extremely proud of their race, and their behaviour has reflected this. They are therefore suffering an extremely harsh backlash as a result - as Jews, blacks, Asians, Latin Americans and pretty much everybody is out to get revenge against whitey.
>>
>>55563273

>All that cancer

How can anyone take these tards seriously? Should never give them an inch.
>>
>>55566391

This, because Women are inherently LAZY.

Think about it. Tens of thousands of years of evolution, pushed by their maternal need to be home makers, caring for kids. Without Men-given responsibilities, Women are prone to mental illness and depression.

It's a fact.

Women need to be given a reason to be around, and that's where Men come in.
>>
I WILL GET AN ASIAN GIRLFRIEND

CALL ME WEABOO

CALL ME RACE TRAITOR

I DON'T CARE. BASED BASED BASED
>>
>>55562820
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJbtrvV_Wig

I'm Sikh and when I was 16, I used to be all into the skater culture and I remember one of the most racist people towards me were other brown people and some black kids in highschool.

I was once seeing this black girl and my mom caught wind of it and she was disgusted at the idea and told me they'd disown me if I ever marry her.

It's fucking bullshit to say non-whites can't be racist. In fact, I would say that non-whites have been given a pass for so long that it's time we start calling their bullshit out too.

In high
>>
>>55566423
I'm trusting you don't have niggers in the Philippines. They make everything a race issue, even if they are foreigners.
>>
>>55566377
>Comparing social shit to science
>Gender studies student detected
>>
>>55563150
This
>>
me!
>>
Is the left eating itself?

Is....is it....happening?
>>
>>55566117
Millenials are so bored and want so badly to be social crusaders, like protesters during the Civil Rights Movement, that they invent problems to attack (not solve) for self-validation. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>55562978

Asians can't be racist towards blacks because power structures :)
>>
>>55562820
Dick is diamonds
>>
>>55566472
f am s mh and t bh are the only filtered words
>>
>>55564137
Which drop?
>>
>>55563176

feels good mang.
>>
>>55562820
Remember to download it. thisnone will go down quickly.
>>
>>55566723

.... Why? That's so fucking stupid.
>>
>>55566723
C uck is also filtered
>>
>>55566723
and c u c k
>>
>>55562887
also, White people can be immigrants too.

How come when a White American immigrates to an Asian country, he's called an expat. I've never heard of an "immigrant" white American or brit. They're always called an expat.

We need to start a super ultra left movement that says
>White Americans and Brits can be immigrants too.
>>
>>55566807
anons can't handle the bantz
>>
>>55566807
Newfag

How's your first day on pol
>>
>lived in jew york city my entire life
>lived in black neighborhood as kid and teen
>witnessed how awful black people are my entire life
>suddenly i'm supposed to sympathize with them

lol no. niggers are a fucking cancer.
>>
>>55566807

they were getting overused, every single thread was 10-20% "lol you got kekeled lolololol fasdget peanut butter"

I guess now that common core did away with tests and teachers aren't allowed to fail students little kids have a lot more free time to shitpost
>>
>>55566723
also c u ck
>>
>>55566851
>>55566858
fug I forgot
I also forget what baka filters to
>>
>>55566892

I've been on 4chan since 08/09, but rarely post. I don't understand why words have to be censored because they're buzzwords for the time being.
>>
fuck these people so much
>>
>newfags don't know how to bypass word filters

Nigger if I was on my laptop I'd be KEKlNG all over your face
>>
>>55563367

Leftists ride aboard the eternal victimization train.

They play the victim (or side with whoever they think is the victim at the time), shame anyone who doesn't believe they are a victim, and then when that person feels adequately guilty, the leftists offer to alleviate them of that guilt by asking for money... or in some cases they pressure the person to quit (the alternative being they ramp up the shaming, and therefore the guilt) so they can replace them with someone who isn't white.

Blacks have the most victimization points, because their ancestors were likely slaves and they were segregated for a time. This means that leftists can get outraged and demand changes for pretty much anything relating to blacks, because they can always count on the empathy of the average white person who, although they had nothing to do with past events, will almost always feel bad and give them what they want to avoid being called a racist upon refusal.

For example, the Mizzou University President who stepped down was white (the other guy was too), then they immediately replaced him with some mostly black temporary president. When that guy does something wrong, they'll find another white person to blame, because blacks have a 100% resistance to guilt damage, specifically white guilt damage.

If it wasn't blacks, they would find the next best choice. Probably illegal immigrants or Native Americans because of the immigration/colonialism angle. Those two have the second highest victimization ratings. Jews are probably next on the list, but Jews are usually the only ones to play the Jew card. After that you have Muslims and such, and the rest world population. At the bottom you have whites, specifically straight white Christian males.
>>
>>55566880
The vast majority of whites who live in Asia do not seek or acquire permanent residency or citizenship.

This is starting to change, but for the most part whites in Asia remain completely separate from local communities, and stay only temporarily before returning to their countries of origin.

A Japanese Toyota executive who works in the United States temporarily for a few years before going home is also called an "expat," just like whites who briefly live abroad.

It's clearly not a race thing.
>>
>>55563273
>ultimate enemy is white people
I thought racism and privilege was the enemy. That if you eradicate racism and privilege and achieve 100% social justice, they can finally view whites as equals and not oppressors.

This person is saying that even if you completely fix race relations and all the institutional -isms, the job still isn't done until whites are defeated in some way.

Even in a system where whites are a disenfranchised minority, they are willing to admit that there is something inherently wrong with having white skin.
>>
>>55566982
I forgot how to do it on spoilerless boards
>>
>>
File: 34.jpg (20 KB, 236x328) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
20 KB, 236x328
>>55567035
>>
File: 56.jpg (46 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
46 KB, 400x276
>>55567044
>>
kek baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1426500642572.jpg (29 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1426500642572.jpg
29 KB, 500x484
Sometimes I wish I was a brainwashed leftist, then I wouldn't get this feeling of extreme hopelessness. Fuck everything. It won't get better, I want off this ride.
>>
File: 3dpd.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
3dpd.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>listening to anything asian women have to say after https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
>>
>>55563587
Because the majority of white people have jobs and have seen how quickly their lives can be shut down by retards with no life who take everything as racist/sexist/etc
>>
File: 57.jpg (78 KB, 400x566) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
78 KB, 400x566
>>
File: 58.jpg (23 KB, 236x344) Image search: [Google]
58.jpg
23 KB, 236x344
>>
File: 60.jpg (27 KB, 236x478) Image search: [Google]
60.jpg
27 KB, 236x478
>>
>>55566574
>even if they are foreigners.
What?
Do you mean the niggers from Africa who immigrated to U.S and bitch about "muh racism" "muh slavery" even though they're not the descendants of African Americans that has been enslave before? that's fucking lame senpai. I don't the see Irish pull off that kind of shit.
>>
File: 59.jpg (84 KB, 580x402) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
84 KB, 580x402
whites and asians need to work together
>>
>>55563071
This picture's caption makes no sense, it's not a coherent sentence. Can't expect much from fb bait.
>>
>>55567242
*don't see the Irish
>>
>>55563150
kek
>>
>>55562820
It makes my blood boil.
"Anti-racist" is codeword for anti-White and there is no greater evidence than this video.

These people don't care about fighting prejudice and discrimination. They just want to destroy White and they will marginalize anyone that upsets that goal.
>>
File: 1440768317044.jpg (52 KB, 613x617) Image search: [Google]
1440768317044.jpg
52 KB, 613x617
>>55563587
>black friend on FB
>having black friends
>having friends
>>
File: B7Nwv-UCIAAyJ9Q.jpg (63 KB, 600x703) Image search: [Google]
B7Nwv-UCIAAyJ9Q.jpg
63 KB, 600x703
"These middle-class intellectuals were actually ridiculed and held in contempt by the Bolsheviks as fools weaving their own hangman’s rope. Usually, these well-meaning dupes were the first ones shot as the Bolsheviks rolled over Eastern Europe behind the Iron Curtin (1946-1990). Having helped the Reds disarm the civilian population, they were easy to round up and summarily execute." ~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
>>
File: 7tqy_Plk06U.jpg (36 KB, 604x358) Image search: [Google]
7tqy_Plk06U.jpg
36 KB, 604x358
>>55562820
Kill them all - Asians, blacks, whites. I am not racist, but fucking american PC scum is too brainwashed to be helped. Besides, wtf is with her accent? Half of my class in UNI speaks better english
>>
>>55562820
Goddamn she rekt niggers and they couldn't do shit. She spoke truth to power, and got golf clapped off the stage.

SHAME
>>
>>55567326

C uck
>>
>white families in TV shows always have the dad portrayed as an idiot

If this ain't oppression, I don't know what is any more.
>>
>>55566071
> So I really don't have a group I identify with.
Sure you do.
The group is called America and you are an American. The whole ______American concept was created in the 60s by the nascent SJW movement to plant the seeds of division in the American consciousness.
>>
>>55562820
Asians might be the white mans secret weapon

Not for children or anything ONLY SEX YOUR OWN RACE

But to call blacks racist :^)
>>
>>55566493
Fuck off Korea, you Japan and China never shut the fuck up about how great you are.
>>
>>55563587
>sycophantic
nice word anon.
>>
>>55564862
or just look at who needs tax relief from other countries to see who the true parasite is
>>
>>55563063
>said noone ever
>>
>>55567294
You're not very good at English.
>>
>>55567495
Some argue its actually good for men because then they don't have to do anything. It is quite rediculous
>>
>>55564862
also interesting, I cannot find a SINGLE nobel prize winner that was sephardic or mizrahid

all the jews that won nobels are mostly white european khazars

lol
>>
>>55567011
Are you a migrant worker in South Korea?

>It's clearly not a race thing.
Of course it is.
http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2015/mar/13/white-people-expats-immigrants-migration

http://www.siliconafrica.com/dont-call-them-expats-they-are-immigrants-like-everyone-else/
>>
File: 1435543655096.jpg (66 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1435543655096.jpg
66 KB, 470x595
>>55567411

I agree. They are brainwashed filth and they need to die.
>>
>I think the main objection the people in the crowd had to her was that by trying to "defend" white people, she implied that everyone else was attacking white people.

There's no hope for these people. Jesus.
>>
>>55565433
>Uhh, no the Templar made the baking system
>the baking system

Because no matter how strong your faith, you're not yourself when you're hungry!
>>
File: shaq.jpg (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shaq.jpg
120 KB, 500x500
>>55562820
>Black people are racist
And water is wet, and grass is green. More news at 11.
>>
>>55566466
well theres racist and theres "racist" isnt there?

ppl definitely enjoy the company of ppl of the same race as they'll have shared experiences, similar upbringings etc and together they will make jokes about other races. im sure gay dudes have jokes about straight dudes too. i dont see whats wrong with that, if anything its healthy.

but under the current racial consensus thats not cool, especially if you're white
>>
>>55563307
you missed the point son
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.