[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a twist!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: what a twist!.png (439 KB, 704x1584) Image search: [Google]
what a twist!.png
439 KB, 704x1584
Saw this today. Why am I supposed to be surprised that other races are racist? Did everyone just slowly accept that only whites are racist or something? Or am I over reacting?
>http://www.ninemsn.com.au/
>>
You're gayer than the white guy op
>>
>>55562026
The SJWs have been pushing a new definition of racism ever since their hypocrisy has been exposed. They're only lying to themselves, though. It's pathetic.
>>
White men are so beta desu.

"you bullied me I'm gonna call the police on u"
>>
Everyone's racist. People who argue that only white people can be racist are the liberal equivalent of edgy nazi kids. It's completely normal in homogeneous countries, but it fucks things up in the US where different races were present from the start.
>>
>>55562026
The guy probably just wants his country to remain as it has been for century. I can understand that and respect his opinion. No doubt he's tired of all the neet weeaboo coming over and interbreeding while bringing nothing but ''diversity'' to a society that needs none. Same shit here.
>>
>>55562172
to be fair the punishment for fighting in public is a lot worse in asian countries than it is here
>>
>>55562395
>Same shit here

Canada has always been diverse though. People arguing for ethnic nationalism in Europe and Asia at least have a lineage claim to their own countries, but that shit doesn't fly in the western hemisphere unless you wanna pack up and leave it to the Indians or the French.
>>
>>55562172
If he assaults fatty-san he faces a very likely jail sentence.

Asians don't take fights lightly
>>
Shitposting in a shitpost thread.
>>
>>55562026
I would agree with the Chinaman.

After all the only reason the American is there is because we do not get to have a country of our own.
>>
Do white men usually come to Asia if they get keked back home?
>>
File: 1446156488389.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1446156488389.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>55562026
>I've been with her for a long time

that son of a bitch. kek.
>>
I have a roommate from Taiwan who says that girls in his country obsess over white men. If you're white, and you go there, you can fuck whoever you want, even if you're ugly. Taiwanese guys who don't get any probably think of us the same as lonely, bitter people on here think of blacks.

I hate how much this is spammed but they are literally a kek nation and white people are the niggers.
>>
File: 1432000921695.png (28 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
1432000921695.png
28 KB, 800x564
>>55562026
>roles reversed
>with a twist
>>
*kek* I'm high
>>
>>55564014
why is c_u_c_k kek?
>>
>>55563395
DID YOU READ HE'S A FUCKING TEA CUP! NOT A BURGER YOU BURGER!

Also very rare this happened in Taiwan, I've been there too many times and people are nice as fuck, this guy just had to look like a fucking train wreck no wonder he was bullied.
>>
File: 1434128274461.jpg (11 KB, 143x240) Image search: [Google]
1434128274461.jpg
11 KB, 143x240
>Horseface films the guy being an ass about it instead of just leaving the train and forgetting about all of that after the first insults were thrown.
>Horseface got a crap-ton of subscribers and of course they spread the story.
>Story makes it to the news.
>Angry Taiwanese guy who might either have had a really bad day or was just looking for trouble, it makes him an ass sure. But this could have been avoided.
>He's going to be ridiculed and remembered for the rest of his life for that video.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.