[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TLDR: Illegal immigrants to Australia get bashed by kiwi cri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1447192454553.jpg (74 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1447192454553.jpg
74 KB, 620x349
TLDR: Illegal immigrants to Australia get bashed by kiwi criminals, and the feminists in the NZ Labour Party (left) gets BTFO by prime minister John Key.

Welcome to Christmas Island, a small island owned by Australia out in the Indian ocean.
63% of the island is a beautiful national park, but even more beautiful is a detention center where based Tone "Stop the Boats" Abbot sent all the illegals who tried to get to Australia.
The detention center is also the home to people who move to Australia and then do serious crimes (rapists, murderers, ect)

Now, because New Zealand and Aussie have a good relationship and citizens of NZ or Aus are free to travel and work between both islands as if it was all one country, there are a few criminals who end up in the glorious christmas island detention center, - aprox 25 according to my sauces.

These criminals are normally flown to NZ to be tried and incarcerated here, however when in small numbers this is done via commercial aircraft so for obvious reasons they cannot be transported alongside innocent civilians if the crims have mental health issues or stuff like that.
Aus is cool with that, there's plenty of space on the christmas islands so the crims pose no danger to Australian residents.

However, these 25 or so guys have been causing trouble and grouping together to mug and beat the illegal immigrants.

So when discussing this issue, the Labour party leader Andrew Little wants the NZ crims moved to NZ on the next flight, PM John Key BTFO's him saying he supports getting rapists and murderers dealt with over the safety of people traveling from Aus to NZ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frCYIRuA2SE

Cotd.
>>
>>55561939
Leave them there, they add to the flavor of the place which is intended to be a deterrent to people trafficking.
>>
>>55561939
Kek, good. Fuck the illegals. I hope they all get killed.
>>
I bet they are all Maoris

Island niggers belong on an island but not one of our islands, same with reffos. Send em to png so they can eat each other in peace
>>
File: xib.jpg (36 KB, 827x550) Image search: [Google]
xib.jpg
36 KB, 827x550
>>55561939
>Welcome to Christmas Island, a small island owned by Australia out in the Indian ocean.
>63% of the island is a beautiful national park, but even more beautiful is a detention center where based Tone "Stop the Boats" Abbot sent all the illegals who tried to get to Australia.

Penal colony has a penal colony.
>>
>>55561939

How'd you like to spend Christmas on Christmas Island?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7JUBN1YXaA
>>
>>55561939
fucking hell.
Continued:

So, the next day, the feminists leftists of the greens and labour parties wanted the speaker to force John Key to apologise for mentioning the word "rapist" however the speaker refused to do anything about it because it happened the day before, when the left refused to back down they got BTFO and ejected from court.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0mLC8p8CnQ
>>
>>55562224
Underrated
>>
File: so5fLZk.jpg (581 KB, 1889x3201) Image search: [Google]
so5fLZk.jpg
581 KB, 1889x3201
>>55562224
>AYY WEED LAMO!
>>
>>55562224
25000. Ding* Ding*
>>
Thanks mate, I knew kiwis were alright
>>
>>55562492

Nah you're alright, hoss.
>>
I visited New Zealand once for a month and have been tempted to move there ever since.

I figured they were in less political/social turmoil that the States and they've got like 1% blacks.

Is my fantasy not true?
>>
>>55562712

depends if you consider maori black.

If you do then there's no way it's even close to 1%. surely like 25% +
>>
File: conair.jpg (27 KB, 445x296) Image search: [Google]
conair.jpg
27 KB, 445x296
Gotta be careful putting crims on planes kiwi bros
>>
>>55562712
Their gun laws are beautiful. Suppressors and everything.
>>
>>55561939
2:20 in.

Holy fuck. Taking no prisoners ( no pun intended).
>>
>>55562852
Eh I can't get upset with the local population. I'm just crying at what I see in Europe and America, I want to escape to an island and live a good life.
>>
>>55562182
I'd love to see all of them dropped in PNG.

Especially deep highland innawoods where they literally and unironically eat people and burn women on tire fires as witches ( look it up)

All these little 5 foot men hunting down big fat kiwi thugs. Chasing them like dogs after a bear. I'd pay money to watch.
>>
>>55561939
Are those air conditioners?

tfw Australian refugees are treated better than American prisoners in Florida and Texas
>>
>>55561939
pretty funny, nothing like appeal to emotion to get the room into a frenzy
>>
>>55562380
so offending rapists is frowned upon now, I see.
down under and backwards to a T
>>
File: 1440685147823.jpg (5 KB, 164x158) Image search: [Google]
1440685147823.jpg
5 KB, 164x158
>>55563325
fuck that.. i would pull the funding for it and have open vents for their cells where members of the public could walk up and drop huge dirty farts into their cells.. then have the inmates filmed copping a whiff of air biscuit to put on youtube
>>
>>55561939

Damn... Europe needs an island prison.
>>
>>55561939
OCEANIA

SO

BASED
>>
>>55563579
we already a containment island for turbanniggers :^)
>>
File: GwWDGrR.jpg (175 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
GwWDGrR.jpg
175 KB, 1024x730
>>55563579
How about Britain?
>>
>>55561939
Why don't they release millions of the little red crabs inside the prison/detention centers? You can't fight when there's crabs fucking everywhere
>>
>>55563660
>>55563691

f..fuck you guys.
>>
>>55561939
>but even more beautiful is a detention center where based Tone "Stop the Boats" Abbot sent all the illegals who tried to get to Australia.

When will the Based Tone meme be dead

Christmas Island has been used for processing illegal immigrants for decades, and both Liberal & Labor support the use of off-shore processing. Literally one of the Greens biggest problems with Labor is that they don't give a shit about refugees either.
>>
>>55562380

>angry smurf
>shagspider
>barbie doll
>bigot
>chicken
>monkeys
>sewer rats

Are they talking about WH40K?
>>
>>55563579
Aren't you it?
>>
>>55561939
that speaker has the cutest way of calling people to order
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>55562712
>>55562972
>>55563110
Fuck off we're full
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPha6xn1RTo
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.