[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw didn't get promotion because they gave it to girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: 1436426506257.jpg (98 KB, 983x758) Image search: [Google]
1436426506257.jpg
98 KB, 983x758
>mfw didn't get promotion because they gave it to girl with who's younger than me, has less experience than me, and has been with the company a shorter time than me
FUCKING WOMEN. I'M SICK OF THIS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BULLSHIT. NO WONDER SO MANY MEN ARE DROPPING OUT OF THE RAT RACE WHEN IT'S COMPLETELY STACKED AGAINST THEM. FUCK.
>>
ask for feedback as to why you did not get the promotion.
>>
>>55561620
Their exact reason was "We want someone with more direct experience," so they pick a girl who's still in college with no leadership or supervisor experience. That's how this fuckin' place works. Affirmative action bullshit out the ass.
>>
File: 1447015033467.jpg (665 KB, 1358x1064) Image search: [Google]
1447015033467.jpg
665 KB, 1358x1064
Maybe you aren't the best employee?
>>
>>55561759
Except I am. Fuck you, Tumblr.
>>
>>55561673
She has more lived experience than some white male shitlord will ever have. Stop trying to invalidate that using your privilege.
>>
>>55561759
I had a dream last night where I found a qt loli, we got to talking and she didn't realize boys and girls have different stuff down there so we ventured off to find a little privacy and show each other what we have. Along the way we found some high schoolers and we all ended up in a big orgy. Unfortunately, I lost the loli among all the teenage pussy.
>>
>>55561530
Do you work for a large company?
>>
>>55561530
maybe you are just an ugly fat weirdo and she is a pretty girl?

I would pick her over you too.
>>
>>55561530
Mate it's fucking bullshit.. The only way to beat it is with a few things..

>wait until she fucks up and be there to repair the damage
>Question the company director and say how you are better for the job
>Question 'Direct Experience'
>Start looking at other companies for a similar role
>let it be known and say that you are considering to leave because you feel you are being valued.

I retrained as an Electrician a few years back and there is no bullshit at all because there are no women.
>>
>>55561530

>be me
>handpicked for special project
>kick ass during training
>kick ass on the job
>faster and better solutions than more senior programmers
>get passed over at promotion time
>ask why
>"I'm doing to you what my white female boss did to me"
>initiate F5 shitstorm
>file a civil rights complaint
>supervisor said "I like white people everyone should own one"
>civil rights rep was black!!!
>oh did I mention the first line supervisor was a mexican?? from mexico.
>he actually has someone take off and/or loosen lug nuts on my truck's front wheel!
>I win get promoted, get transferred
>he resigns, second line supervisor removed from all supervisory duties
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>55561673
You should become trans.
Affirmative action will see you as a minority and then you can get the promotion.
>>
>be a mailman
>90% of workforce is white males
>50% of management isn't

They promote minorities usually because they are awful and can't do actual work.
>>
>>55563168
>mailman
>on /pol/

Something about this is really really funny to me.
>>
>>55562066
I work at a library. It's 95% women working here, so while I should have taken that context clue as a sign, I didn't think I would once again get passed over for some inexperienced cunt just because she has a vagina. I'm fucking sick of this place, tbqh.
>>
>>55563418
There are a few here.
It's a good job for loners
>>
File: dilbert.jpg (61 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dilbert.jpg
61 KB, 1024x768
Have you ever heard of the Dilbert Principle, OP?
>>
>>55563629
Explain.
>>
>>55563493

It's because you probably don't have the outward appearance of a supervisor, which is infinitely more important to a lot of businesses. If you don't look the part it doesn't matter how much experience you have.
>>
File: 1334798624534.jpg (101 KB, 580x625) Image search: [Google]
1334798624534.jpg
101 KB, 580x625
>Loses his job
>First thing he does is go home and post wojak in his hugbox
You're a weakwilled faggot and everyone can smell it in you.
>>
>>55563703

Promoting people to middle management contains the level of damage they can inflict on the company
>>
>>55563703
>The Dilbert principle refers to a 1990s theory by Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams stating that companies tend to systematically promote their least-competent employees to management (generally middle management), in order to limit the amount of damage they are capable of doing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilbert_principle
>>
>>55563835

Beat you to it friendo.
>>
>>55561530
It's the jews doing this. Kill them and it stops.
>>
What don't you underetand, OP? We live in a merit-based society. You didn't get the promotion because you weren't good enough. Kill yourself
>>
>>55563866
By 4 seconds.

What a cunt.
>>
We shouldn't rule out the possibility she's a better worker than you.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 630x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 630x821
>>55563912

That's the way it goes in the land of opportunity pal what do you want me to say?
>>
>>55564035
I expected the gap to be larger given how superior your internet is.

Step it up
>>
>>55564093

I'm quad bro don't make fun of me for being disabled and slow
>>
>>55563889
>We live in a merit-based society
kek
>>
>>55563832
>>55563835

Don't they do this in the army when incompetent fucktards manage to get in an mos like infantry or the likes? I hear they take them out and give them an administration or desk job
>>
>>55561866
Thank you
>>
Op, show them who is boss and find another job. When you quit, tell them why.

We need to start injuring these companies when they wrong us.

The only reason they pull shit like this is because we let them get away with it.
>>
The same has happened to me.

Two decades of work, nights upon nights upon nights spent taking classes, I hardly got to see my family but I was able to steadily promote higher and higher and make more money for them.
Some black guy came in six years ago and has the same position as I have. Has spent less than a TENTH of the time at college that I have spent. He makes errors all the time that I and my other co-workers have to correct on his behalf; we are basically architects, and our margin or error is extremely, extremely, extremely small. As in, one 16th of an inch can be off in some areas. He fucks it up all the time and we have to fix shit for him so buildings don't fucking come apart during or after construction.

If we do not correct him, people would die. Human beings would be killed in horrible accidents. Affirmative action is actively putting HUMAN LIVES at risk for the sake of political correctness. Fuck everything.
>>
Also, when you're interviewing for new positions tell them that you were passed over for promotion so that the company could encourage diversity, despite your experience and key employee status. That should help you avoid working for another company that will pull the same bullshit.
>>
Try working for comcast in nashville

Entire call center filled with nigger managers totally incapable of doing anything. My white ass constantly was fixing their issues.
>>
Show them whos boss and burn the building down.
>>
>>55563783
Didn't lose my job, just got passed over for a promotion for an inexperienced woman because she has a vagina and I don't.
>>55563889
Actually nah, I'm the hardest working person there. I go above and beyond to be good at my job. I do much much more than my job description entails, but I'm white and I have a dick. So yeah, I guess that does mean I'm not good enough.
>>55563978
See above.
>>55564349
That's what I'm trying to do. This is the third time they've given a promotion I was gunning for to a woman who has less experience than me. I've had enough of it.
>>
>>55561673

Then quit.

Make it known to upper management that you are leaving due to being passed over for a less qualified individual.

Nothing else will do anything to turn this around. Don't train her, don't help her, find another job with a competitor, and leave.

> inb4 b-but I c-cant leave!

Man up, faggot.
>>
>>55564472
nepotism is worse

Submit resume for leadership position to my direct supervisor

says he'll hand it in but i should know the son of anon who works in another department has as well. Goes on to say the company values family; and even though I've got more relevant experience expect the position to go to anons son
>>
>>55561530

If they're this much of a crybaby faggot, maybe they made the right choice.

Clean up your resume and apply to other places. It's fucking business, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1447302785134.jpg (18 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1447302785134.jpg
18 KB, 400x386
I think I have it worst.

I'm 22, white, Australian, live in London (most liberal city in Europe), and trying to get a job in secretarial which is 80% women already, and everyone doing the employment automatically assumes I'm racist because of my accent.

They would rather hire that immigrant woman who can't really understand English but since she's a muslim lady and obviously oppressed by the world and society and definitely oppressed a racist bigot Australian like me, they will fill the jobs with brown people

It's literally a waste of my time going to interviews because they end up pulling my leg, believing in their retarded lefist liberal minds that since I am white, male and relatively handsome that I have plenty of other opportunities, so they will take on more and more brown people while I move on and find out every other interviewer assumes the same thing.

Literally hell. Nobody would understand this problem until they were put in my shoes.
>>
>>55563493

That's because being a librarian is a woman's job, faggot.
>>
>>55565066
>be manly and starve on the street

Yep, sure is bullshit advice.
>>
File: IdgMwlv.gif (2 MB, 433x325) Image search: [Google]
IdgMwlv.gif
2 MB, 433x325
It's 2015. You're still working and not getting obamabucks?
>>
>>55565066
this.
Did this at my last job, found a new one that pays me more for doing less and the old cocksuckers are always checking my linkedin that I havent updated yet. and the company's tanking hard
>>
File: wtf.jpg (74 KB, 816x768) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
74 KB, 816x768
>>55561530
I said "oh fuck, no way this shit can happen in my field" for a long time (fisheries management) and I watched my friend, who has like 15 years post graduate professional experience as a salmon manager get passed over for a fucking woman right out of a 4 year degree for a regional salmon management position, i was like you have to be fucking kidding me.

If the dude was a total tool, yeah whatever he's a fuckass, nobody wants to work with him, but, he was the nicest dude you've ever met.

Still to this fucking day, I cannot figure out why they have those reigns to a 23 year old woman fresh out of school. (she's fucking HORRIBLE at it and everyone I know working with her has to compensate for her stupidity)
>>
File: 1447349670572.gif (203 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1447349670572.gif
203 KB, 300x169
>>55565315

> just let people walk all over you

If he's as talented as he says he is, he will be able to find another job, faggot.
>>
File: 1380675571174.jpg (68 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1380675571174.jpg
68 KB, 500x486
>>55561530
>mfw I found out yesterday that I'm making more than one of my female coworkers when she's been here for 4+ years and I've been here for 1

Maybe you just suck at your job, Anon.
>>
>>55565866
You either work at a small business or your coworkers aren't complaining enough.
>>
>>55561530

>work in an all female office
>do nothing each and every day
>get treated like a god among men because my female coworkers do nothing either
>we just sit and trade funny pictures and flirt and get paid

Feels rad, man.
>>
>>55565866
>>55565966
H-holy shit.

>>55561530
Had the same happen to me.
>Work at a francophone community center.
>Basically three jobs rolled into one, tech guy, public relations, camp counselor for some daycamp they run in the summer.
>Work there for four years.
>My pay gets upped in the third and the fourth year because I'm literally the best employee they've had in years.
>Manager hinting at promotion to this supervisor position, where I'd be supervising all the people who do my job in all the associated community centers and organizing shit.
>Hype.
>Way better pay, no more grunt work.
>Literally only two applicants, me versus this black woman.
>Job requires experience, one year.
>She hasn't worked here at all, hasn't worked anywhere at all in fact.
>Job requires tech experience, nothing major, but you need to know basically the same as the job I had at the time plus how to dissasemble computers.
>I have all of this and more, employer knows this for a fact.
>She needs help getting her email to work, doesn't know what the words RAM, CPU and MOBO even mean.
>She literally just got done with a ONE YEAR program at a community college.
>I've had three years of university at this point.
>Requires french, obviously.
>Known it since fucking birth.
>She's taken a month long crash course, can't even speak it without devolving into english within the first three words.
>She gets the position.
>I immediately quit, tell them I'm going to work for the library nearby, basically doing the same stuff I would be in their supervisor position.
>They beg me not to leave, offer supervisor spot in a different county.
>lolno.jpg
>Tell them I'm getting higher pay at the library anyway.
>Collective pants shitting, they move the black woman to that position in the other county and practically grovel at my feet, handing me the promotion with even higher pay than the library spot.

tl;dr, quit and say you're going to go work somewhere else for more money.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.