[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The true Keks are the people that vote right wing and work for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (60 KB, 1250x1251) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 1250x1251
The true Keks are the people that vote right wing and work for another man. Just keep chugging your bosses dick tho you don't deserve that extra pay anon it'll trickle down eventually if your sugar daddy wills it trust me it's supply side economics and I have no ulterior motives.
>>
>>55561044
No one will ever be good enough for you, snowflake.
>>
>>55561044
>work for another man
Or you could, you know, start a business?
Like the free market intended.
Lead or be lead you pussy.
>>
>>55561044
Whatever, man.
You can enjoy your unproductive, sluggish "paradise", and I'll enjoy the most efficient, liberty-driven system that has ever existed.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x451
>>55561182
America in the 50s wasn't efficient?
>>55561175
The money hasn't trickled down to me yet it's coming tho just like daddy said right? Also I can't get a loan because I'm black
>>55561088
Did your daddy pay u to type that I know he knows you need the money
>>
File: 1441671423597.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1441671423597.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
>>55561295
>Also I can't get a loan because I'm black
>Lazy nigger
>Brainwashed Marxist
You're a fucking walking joke m8
>>
>>55561295
>nigger
>lazy
>marxist
You are a living meme
>>
>>55561295
I know I'm taking the bait, but in the off-chance that you're actually this fucking stupid, please just look into the economic history of America and/or (formerly) Great Britain.
>>
>>55561044
The fact that you're a nigger renders your argument irrelevant
>>
>>55561044
Do you people intentionally shill so you can make political views look bad?
You know the fuckwitts here don't understand marxism, they relate welfare to it which is fucking stupid as that come's from a capitalist origin rather then a communist one.
The USSR literally had no social welfare.
>>
>>55561435
Oh yeah that supply side economic policy George bush implemented really helped stimulate our economy and got people working again oh wait never mind it did the opposite.
If you invest in the worker they have more spending money they can go out and buy more products and increase the demand of those products forcing business owners to hire more people to meet that demand look at America in the 1950s our unions were way stronger then and our economy was #1 because average everyday workers had more money to spend also look at Bill Clinton in the 90s we were economically stronger then to.
>>
File: top kek thunder.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
top kek thunder.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>this entire thread
>>
File: karl-marx-never___.jpg (154 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
karl-marx-never___.jpg
154 KB, 640x427
Roodypoo
>>
>>55561771
Now look at 1780-1910
>>
>>55561389
Shouldn't you be practicing witchcraft
>>
>>55561838
>doesn't even know geography
>American education
Stop. My sides can't take much more
>>
>>55561822
Why don't you actually explain your fucking points do you want me to look up a whole fucking century and expect me to find what you're rabbling about
>>
File: 1444085854543.jpg (49 KB, 383x526) Image search: [Google]
1444085854543.jpg
49 KB, 383x526
>>55561915
>Nigger can't be asked to look into history
This is why they wuz kangs
>>
File: wow really faggot.gif (704 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
wow really faggot.gif
704 KB, 160x160
>>55561771
>also look at Bill Clinton in the 90s we were economically stronger then to.

>he thinks Bill Clinton stimulated the economy

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

nigger, are you fucking retarded?

The economic boom in Clintons early presidency was all due to Paul Vockler of the fed, who was appointed during the Carter administration to combat the retarded amount of inflation (and unemployment, misery index was at 20%, highest since WW2) which was caused by LBJs deficit spending in the vietnam war.

Vockler caused an intentional depression, which began to end in the middle of Reagans presidency, right when he dumped a shit load of cash back in the private sector.

The result was a 7 year economic boom

Bill Clinton also signed the Graham, leech, baily act into effect, which eventually cause the 2008 market collapse

And being the genius he was, made sure to sell of public utilities to the private sector and negotiate shit deals with boeing and lockheed (tripling the cost of deployment) in an attempt to settle the deficit before leaving office

bravo
>>
Can we just start hide, ignore, don't reply to the modern fairytale evangelists?

There will never be a global classless culture-race blind society where everyone gives 100% and only takes what they need. The fucking kingdom of god is an infinitely more plausible destination at .00001% likelihood.

Sage
>>
>>55561838
actually marxists are on the side of the devil
>stop calling someone other a fag while youre sucking dick
>>
>>55562035
The result wasn't an economic boom you idiot our business growth went up a little bit but it would of went up naturally without reagans shit policies. The same economic policy you said they used to react to inflation is what causes inflation he spent money he didn't have for short time economic growth that would of happened anyways he's the reason we're in this debt bubble he didn't have the money he was spending. Look at our inflation now and look at it before Reagan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.