[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian ISIS fighters claim imminent attacks on Russia and promise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1444423372322.jpg (632 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1444423372322.jpg
632 KB, 2048x1365
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315548/ISIS-releases-new-video-threatening-attacks-Russia-soon-warning-blood-spill-like-ocean-two-weeks-claiming-downed-one-jets.html

New video posted in the link aswell.
>inb4 their videos are hollywood tier

They are about to poke the sleeping bear. Prepare for Raqqa being carpet bombed into dust with tens of thousands dead as the Russian army invades Syria if anything happens in Russia itself. Russia isn't soft touched with the brain of the PC brigade unlike western countries. They have no idea what they are about to unleash on themselves.

Clearly these Islamist nutjobs aren't aware of history.
>>
Time for concentration camps until ISIS is kill.
>>
They will regret fucking with mother Russia.
>>
>one month plus worth of bombs and counting
>y-you too!
>>
>>55560478
They obviously can't be serious.
I mean this has to be some psyops shit right?
>>
wheres the real video? There is just a 20 second snippet on that page.
>>
When will people learn? No one fucks up Russia and gets away with it unless you're another Russian.
Russia has no kids gloves, they don't pretend to play nice like other militaries. They will just make laws penalising Muslims and then burn their way through the Middle East.
>>
Just like when Russia invaded and captured Afghanistan right? Lol
>>
File: Colbert Popcorn.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Colbert Popcorn.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Watching Russian BTFO of Islamic goat fuckers in the middle east.
>>
File: Russian disco.webm (3 MB, 640x564) Image search: [Google]
Russian disco.webm
3 MB, 640x564
>>55563259
Liveleak probably. It shows dead prisoners,executions and Russian soldiers being filmed in Syria from Latakia air base.

If you find it post it.
>>55563477
Webm related.
Cluster bombs on raghead heads are fucking glorious.
>>55563429
>the irony
>>
>>55563429
That means you have to supply ISIS with heavy anti air, crown them as freedom fighters throughout media, have one specific ISIS leader be the brave freedom fighter receiving money, not suffer a russian counter blow, and have the glorious freedom fighter turn on you.
Again.
And this time russians maybe learned a thing or two about putting flares on aircraft.
But i dont know for sure.
>>
Oh ya Russia's super powerful id love to live there and pay 90$ for a toaster lmao Russia's a fucking joke they need to just get over themselves and admit how much they love wiener it's pretty fucking obvious
>>
File: Woody came.jpg (14 KB, 294x345) Image search: [Google]
Woody came.jpg
14 KB, 294x345
>>55563608
(pic related)
>>
>>55563769
>what are the rebels
>>
Moscow terror attacks imminent
>>
File: foreign fighters.jpg (115 KB, 780x798) Image search: [Google]
foreign fighters.jpg
115 KB, 780x798
>>55560478

Russia has a shitload of fighters in ISIS.

This map is old already too. Putin told Abadi that they have over 2,000 citizens of RF in ISIS.
>>
I hope we draw Russia into another.Afghanistan that bankruptcies them Hilarious to watch Russia nose dive
>>
Bring it on, to be honest.
>>
>>55564334
Most of them are Chechens. Kadyrov should take care of them if they decide to return.

http://www.rferl.org/contentinfographics/foreign-fighters-syria-iraq-is-isis-isil-infographic/26584940.html
>>
File: 122313983.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
122313983.jpg
216 KB, 1280x720
>>55564395
Honestly I just want Russia, China, and the US to get along and wipe out the mudslimes. We can go back to stalemates after that idgaf. I just want some jolly cooperation for a bit.

(don't mind the flag. I'm a US student studying abroad)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.