[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow males, we need to talk about rape culture with 12-yea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: valentina.jpg (56 KB, 670x831) Image search: [Google]
valentina.jpg
56 KB, 670x831
Fellow males, we need to talk about rape culture with 12-year-olds. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8536506?utm_hp_ref=women&ir=Women&section=women&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046
>>
>>55560460
All 12-year-olds are rapists by default.
>>
ban the internet
>>
>brazil being a pedo degenerate is something exceptional and worthwhile talking
America, when wlll you stop being such a fucking drama queen
>>
Dear euroturds,

By importing millions of male sandfags, you have created the rape culture your feminists have been creaming for for years.
>>
>>55560460
I blame Brazil shit posting IRL DESU
>>
Why the fuck can't women just admit that teenage girls (and sometimes younger) are often difficult to distinguish from young women and that it is normal for men to be attracted to them?
>>
>>55560878
because they can't compete with them
>>
In Brazil we call a spade a spade.

I don't approve of this behaviour but back in the day people would marry girls after their first blood. I'd never fuck a girl younger than 14 but I can understand people being attracted to them, as long as they are pre-puberty, like 12-
>>
>>55561282
as long as they are NOT*
>>
I used to be friends with a bunch of south american men

They're really different when it comes to this. If they like a young girl, they don't hide it and they don't think it is something to be ashamed of

You really notice how warped you are as a person when you see how they react compared to you
>>
>>55560769

It makes me wonder if women secretly desire to live in a Gor-style male dominated society where they are treated as slaves.

I mean they overwhelmingly vote for mass immigration from strongly patriarchal cultures.
>>
>>55561292
kek
>>
>>55561123
/THREAD
>>
>>55560460
>we need to talk about a dozen of brazilian trolls

Jesus fucking christ, the MSM has completely lost the plot. Where are the old editorial ethics gone?
>>
She's pretty cute

But...she's 12. Puberty could completely write her off. You saw what happened to Ryan Newman
>>
It is important to clarify that girls don't necessarily mature faster than boys for biological reasons, but because they can be given more responsibilities earlier. They are often in charge of domestic chores, they take care of their younger brothers, they cook, they go to the market and they play the role of the mother. In some cultures, 12 year-old-girls quit school to take care of their families, while boys have normal childhoods.

All these obligations and responsibilities, together with the fact that girls learn at an early age to deal with adult men's advances, make them more mature. It is a social construction.

While girls are led to premature maturity, boys and men are forgiven for all their errors because they are just boys, regardless of their age -- this is more frequent among white men of a certain socioeconomic position. Black or underprivileged men and boys are always regarded with suspicion, and some flawed theories indicate that their wrongdoings have a biological cause.

>girls have to mature faster and take care of responsibilities at a younger age
>girls are held accountable by their actions while boy's arent

is it opposite day
>>
>>55561824
>ryan newman
nevah 5get

captcha:cookies
>>
File: xIYZY3X.jpg (944 KB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
xIYZY3X.jpg
944 KB, 2400x3600
>>55560460
>it's bad to say a hot girl is hot
Fuck bitches.
>>55561824
Oh, hell, why' d you have to bring that up?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.