[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what it looks like when Israel claim "self defense"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: untitled.png (536 KB, 631x431) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
536 KB, 631x431
This is what it looks like when Israel claim "self defense"

The whole world stands by and doesn't bat an eyelid because of the Holocaust. What Israel do is worse than the Holocaust because they have been given a free pass for the genocide of innocent people while the whole world stands by and does nothing.
>>
sandniggers aren't human
>>
>>55560128
I say that everyone from /pol/ rally together and form a legitimate organization against this shit.
>>
What did they use, just a 9mm?
>>
>>55560128
you show a picrture with no proof of anyhing. that pic could be of anything.

fuck off
>>
>>55560128
Jews kill and torture some brown islamic idiots , what's wrong with this? Even a gyppo like me knows it.
>>
>>55560175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY0dpyKiW34
>>
>>55560128
>stands by and doesn't bat an eyelid
Are you kidding me?

I celebrate every time a muslim is killed. It's a process that slowly clears the planet for cancer.
>>
>>55560128
>Australian
>opinion discarded
>>
File: .jpg (26 KB, 350x289) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26 KB, 350x289
>>55560232
>>
>>55560128
Yeah let's glance over the horrors commited by Hamas and PLO not just on Israeli civilians but even on their own Palistinian people.
Let's forget the various attempts by various Arab nations to wipe out Israel and genocide the Israeili polulation.
Don't forget to pay your tribute to the Hamas maffia btw!
>>
File: 1445790703683.png (349 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
1445790703683.png
349 KB, 640x300
>>55560128
>>
"Genocide" doesnt mean attacking a country then bitching about the payback.
>>
>>55560128
Butthurt leb detected.

Why don't you go and shreik at some bacon?
>>
>>55560323
1. not even arab
2. implying being arab means being muslim

nice "education" you got there, baz.
>>
>>55560351
Imperialism is here to stay. Cry all you want, faggot.
>>
>>55560323
>caring about Müslis
we gotta test the weapons at something senpai
>>
>>55560177
Welcome to /pol/.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>55560128

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BoJ7RV7hHug

The only film on israelis that you ever have to watch. 8 minute runtime.

Do yourself a favor and spread this shit like wildfire.
>>
>>55560351
lel cry more you pathetic inbred.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io_HLVYN37s
>>
>>55560128
Scholars of /pol/, how do you detect the difference between a gunshot wound inflicted through self defense, and a gunshot wound inflicted as part of a racist and genocidal campaign against innocent brown people?
>>
>>55560449
>muslim employee
>has nothing to do with being arab
>implying i am arab

nice "reading comprehension" you got there, ken.
>>
>>55560351
Fuck off my board leftist shit-stain, you're probably wanting the detention centres to be opened up as well, huh? Go away with your moral superiority, you fucking diseased leech. The more sandniggers killed by the Jewish the better.
>>
>>55560512
Prove it then you deformed fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw8soyvhnOI
>>
>throw stones at soldiers
>get bullets in return
>cry

palestinians are funny
>>
>>55560588
>bullets
>not watching the video

the jews did a good number on you, amadeus.
>>
>>55560648
>the video
>no video

vegemite and sun are rotting your brain
>>
>>55560157
Neither are kikes
>>
>>55560648
>live in a country owned by kikes
>claim the country is yours when it's not
>attack the locals
>get upset when mossad gives you a new anus
>>
>be muslim
>murder innocents worldwide
>instill terror and deception
>muh occupation
>muh tolerance

I hate muslims, arabs or not.
Convert or ban this death-worshipping cult.
>>
>>55560128
Nobody cares about shitskins.
They are equally as bad as yids.
>>
You know people cared about this, but then muslims decided to be really muslim, no nobody cares
>>
>>55560764
This.

I couldnt have said it better myself, grestest ally. I'll be sure to send you another $5 billion in aid right away! Please make sure it goes to good use killing Palestinian children in front of their parents.
>>
Jews can be zionist for all I care if they take out all th muslims in the area too
>>
>>55560128

BASED ISRAEL
>>
Thanks kek.

Literally a failing country
>>
>>55560583
God these kids are annoying.

If this should happen to any of my 4chimp brothers. Remain calm, puck up the emergency phone (found in 99.9% of elevators or lifts as you call them) and make a call informing someone you are stuck in the lift.

Remaining calm during any emergency is what separates the alpha from these fucking apes.
>>
File: retard face.jpg (20 KB, 286x331) Image search: [Google]
retard face.jpg
20 KB, 286x331
>>55560648
>video
>>
>>55560128
Kill every fucking jew. They deserve some truth to their holocaust claim and only we can make it so.
>>
>>55560583

that behavior can be found in any group of teenage boys. You have about 2 kids in there realizing how retarded and apeish their friends are being and film it or you have that one screaming in the middle for everyone to shut up.
>>
>>55560128
>The whole world stands by and doesn't bat an eyelid because of the Holocaust
Bullshit.
Europeans and Liberals cry like little bitches because brown people are whining.
People who pay attention know that Palestinians are terrible people who spend their time trying to kill Israelis and then complain when Israelis fight back.
>>
File: 1434871965128.gif (6 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1434871965128.gif
6 KB, 310x310
We actually don't really care about the holocaust. We care even less about sand niggers.

Israel, oil, yea I guess that's nice. But we spent well over a decade just going wherever the hell we wanted while removing kebab as we saw fit. Seriously we spent so long bombing the fuck out of the middle east we managed to bomb Islam back in time. Deluded sheep are preaching muh religion of peece while a bunch of all black pedophiles are trying to form another caliphate into Europe and the slavic nations once again cock block them. Why? To remind Europe of what made it strong. That it has seen darker times than this, and only came out stronger in the end.

We bombed that shit hole so hard we caused history to fucking repeat. Only now, those slav nations have tech that can kill a man from another continent, while the kebabs ride retarded ass overrated transport vehicles with high mileage "water" tanks in their humps.

Vehicles WE SOLD THEM.

Take that in for a bit. Take it all in, the full scope of the shit we have managed to fuck. Realize the full weight behind what we have pulled off, and realize the world just stood right there and watched us fucking do it. Because they know they cannot stop us. Because they know it's for the best. They move because we allow it. When the pieces advance, it's because we will it. When they fall, because we instigate it. When they stand? Because we decided to let someone else inherit what was left and the responsibility for it.

We are the most powerful force in existence. We have interrupted the cycle that is the rise and falling of empires over time.
Europe would have died a quiet death. Fading away.
We halted you.
We reset you.
Your greatest times are still ahead.
Yours is not a death sentence, but one of life.
Life we breathe into you, so you may remember your past.
So your empire can exist again.
So you may stake your claims, permanently this time.
We were your rebellious son.
But now we are the father.

Live, Europe.
And buy our shit.
>>
>>55561225
gay

VIVA LA MEXICO
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.