[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can you be intelligent and be an atheist at the same time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 29
File: edgy old white guy.jpg (26 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
edgy old white guy.jpg
26 KB, 450x350
how can you be intelligent and be an atheist at the same time?
>>
Check flag.
>>
>>55559576
/thread
although dawkins is an idiot
>>
File: cucktheist.png (177 KB, 540x371) Image search: [Google]
cucktheist.png
177 KB, 540x371
Obviously
>>
Atheists have also the interesting tendency to hang around vegans, sjws and feminazis in general, as well as lefties.

Notice their rabid opposition to christianism, but you never get to see them talk shit about Judaism.

HMMM I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS
>>
File: NDT Tweet 4.jpg (14 KB, 600x187) Image search: [Google]
NDT Tweet 4.jpg
14 KB, 600x187
>>55559548
>>55559593

it is rather sad to know that some will never experience the bliss when you don't believe in any god.
>>
File: atheism.png (356 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
atheism.png
356 KB, 541x480
>>55559755
Euphoria. Not bliss. Euphoria. And you also forgot to tip fedora
>>
>>55559755
>bliss

Sure thing m8, I'll tell you how my bliss went.

>I don't believe!
>I don't believe!
>I will be edgy and tip my fedora!
>suddenly tons of evidence in my face, it was there all along but never was confirmed like in this moment, I will be humilliated the last day and seen as a fool for ignoring all the evidence and writing it off as coincidences.

Total bliss, mang

Why is atheism legal?
>>
File: NDT Tweet 6.png (31 KB, 583x204) Image search: [Google]
NDT Tweet 6.png
31 KB, 583x204
>>55559831

its hilarious how triggered you people are. is it because that a black man is sexy intelligent, smart and an atheist is enlightening you?
>>
File: 1440440590056.png (596 KB, 505x1025) Image search: [Google]
1440440590056.png
596 KB, 505x1025
>>55559831
>Why is atheism legal?
It is also encouraged. Believing in God is for raycis old white men who disrespect islam
>>
>>55559755
>atheist flip
>>
>>55559896
>triggered

Nice buzzword. If anything I am disappointed, I shouldn't be, I mean, most of the world is in the hands of the devil, so it's to be expected.

Btw, before you answer take into consideration that I don't roleplay.
>>
>>55559912
By definition, atheists shit on Islam, Judaism and Christianity.
>>
>>55560039

By practice they focus on one, however
>>
File: 1441382571916.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441382571916.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>55560039
>By definition, atheists shit on Judaism
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Harris
>Fellow religion critic Christopher Hitchens once referred to Harris as a "Jewish warrior against theocracy and bigotry of all stripes".[12]

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hitchens
> I'm one of those people of Jewish descent who believes that Zionism would be a mistake even if there were no Palestinians."[107]

YES GOY, BE ATHEIST, HEHE
>>
File: 1427629773150.jpg (26 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1427629773150.jpg
26 KB, 255x235
>>55559548
Atheism vs. Theism is the same left-right paradigm. Atheism is based on the notion of moral relativism and the self-defense principle which leads to people doing whatever that wish in order to self-preserve. Don't fall for the Hegelian Dialectics.

https://youtu.be/WLhqX-sYrTc
>>
>>55560178
>moral relativism

Which doesn't exist
>>
Moral isn't relative, you can check the commandments to see for yourself.

Honour thy father and thy mother
Thou shalt not kill
Thou shalt not commit adultery
Thou shalt not steal
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

Find me one society that ever held these as virtues.
>>
>>55559548
either you believe in the good, or you dont.
>islam doesnt believe in a good god so they all will burn in hell, because theyre not wanting the "YA"
>>
>>55559548
There are no intelligent Atheists in history. It's a dead-end religion.
>>
>>55559548
He's in denial, he knows damn well that every scientific path leads to the fact of creation.
>>
>>55559693

Catholics have a tendency to hang out with child molesters and encourage their children to hang out with them too.
>>
there are people on 4chan that are unironically christian ?
>>
Religion is "muh feels" on steroids.

Of course smart people would be against it.
>>
>>55559548
Religion is much like modern feminism. All they end up talking about is how they feel what they " to know to be true" when everything they say is based on feelings and false data.
All atheism is, is the lack of conviction that a god or gods exist. When you don't believe in Zeus and Thor and Allah you are an atheist to that religion. We just go one God further by disbelieving in your Christian Jesus. We do not say he doesn't exist. That would be anti theists like Hitchens. Who vehemently opposed any God and denounce them as evil mass murdering genocidal infanticide misogynistic rape supporting monsters. But the rest of us atheists just say I don't believe you when you talk about God.
>>
>>55559548

Can you be intelligent and be Australian at the same time?
>>
>>55562258
this
>>
How can pol shit on sjws for "muh feelings" whens that all religion is
>>
>>55562258

>I will deduce why you believe

And you have failed as every atheist ever
>>
>>55563829

>can't refute post
>THIS IS WHY YOU R FAILUR XDDD

Nice try.
>>
File: average American.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
average American.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>55559548

Why do christcu∙cks get so angry with atheist?
>>
>>55562665

They have been brainwashed by that Jew who lived 2000 years ago. Jesus, or something, but indirectly.
>>
>>55562258
It just goes to show that in a faith vacuum, people will go on creating viral cults. That's just how a human society functions, no way around it. Which is why I, an atheist, support secular Christianity.
>>
>>55559548
He's just willing to speak his mind that's all
Something rare in media types
>>
>>55559548
That's like asking how you can be wet and be a fish at the same time. Intelligence is the ocean in which atheists swim.
>>
>>55559548
How can you be pacifist and Christian at the same time?

Now Hinduism is truly pacifist, meanwhile Christians were killing millions during the Dark Ages, Inquisition, Crusades, and basically every time they had power. That's why they can't even live under secularism without it going against their religion (for which they'll inevitably rise up violently). In India we've had secular rulers for thousands of years and there was no conflict from Hindus, including Jains and Buddhists, because it's simply not a violent religion. Christians will say that Jesus was pacifist but what about the time he was in the temple whipping people and throwing tables around, or that time he told people they need to buy swords? If they read their own bible they'd know this
>>
>>55564002
I'm not angry just annoyed. Atheists seem to be edgelords that want to be different & special by blindly criticizing people just because of their beliefs
>>
>>55564444
This worthless meme
>>
>>55560325
>Modern American society
>Which is slowly killing itself
Feels bad/good man
>>
>>55564513
>Atheists seem to be edgelords that want to be different & special by blindly criticizing people just because of their beliefs

There are a fair amount of Atheists like that, but not all are like that.

It's largely because vocal Atheists poison the well for the quiet Atheists.
>>
>>55560099
>Implying its not christian kekholds with guilt complexes the ones who enable islam
Merkel's party CHRISTIAN democrats,Pope Francis the head of the christian church,etc.
>>
>>55561955
>muh feels
>scientific observations consistently the result of some omnipotent, omnipresent set of universal laws
>in this much denial
>>
>tfw I don't like Dawkins becuase he actively attacks individuals religious beliefs.
>tfw I don't like op because he does the exact same thing.
>>
>>55560115
those people don't speak for me
>>
>>55564871
the opposite actually...
>>
>>55564679
Yes that was tragic but it goes against Hinduism nonetheless
>>
>>55559548
how can you be intelligent and believe in an invisible entity that watches all your actions and judges you at the same time?
>>
>>55563829
I was a believer and have a good idea why people believe and it has nothing to do with facts.

>>55562258
Well, God really is that in the Bible but it's pointless to rant on it all the time.
>>
>>55559755
NdT is such a fake fucking scientist holy shit. You can really tell he worked on zero fucking research after getting his PhD.
>>
>>55564963
Jamal makes me happy honey, I want a divorce and there's nothing you can do about it because morality is relative and I'm a strong modern woman (^:
>>
>>55565299
I don't think morality is relative.

anyway, i wouldn't marry someone like this.
>>
Someone posted a hat on an imageboard! Better become a new age Christian!
>>
>>55561709
Cathokeks are pagans, not Christians.
>>
>>55564444
I'm a Christian and would never argue Jesus was a pacifist.

He didn't preach pacifism. Turning the other cheek isn't pacifism. It's about not seeking vengeance.
>>
>>55565299
Morality is relative so there is nothing stopping me from brutally murdering you and Jamal,if I were a christian I would have no other choice than to turn the other cheek.
>>
>>55565502
But the Early Christians never fought anyone. Jesus would have been against war.
>>
File: tbt.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
tbt.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>55559548
>>
>>55565348
From where does morality come then?
>>
>>55560236

Even if there is a view on morality that is objectively true, no-one would still know what view is the right one.
>>
Dawkins biggest contribution to science is conning the term meme. Kind of ironic that he's now a meme scientist.
>>
File: 291.jpg (38 KB, 799x444) Image search: [Google]
291.jpg
38 KB, 799x444
>>55559896
>>
>>55565572
human nature, logic, reason, how best to use it.
>>
>>55565509
Very true, but 1. Christian societies didn't see this happening, because their wives were faithful and 2. Modern society still sees murder as bad so you're a little stuck m8
>>
I am not religious but not dirty left-wing christian-hating gaytheist. It is difference between choosing not to believe and choosing to be a cunt.
>>
>>55565700
christian wives cheat on their husband and tend to feel less guilty about it than atheists since their religion offers them absolution from their guilt.

you are making christians into people that are incapable of doing wrong which isn't honest of you.
>>
Why is the argument against people who dont believe in a god always just to use a meme or call them edgy or something? Has it become that effective and people become so insecure that they can't help but go "Im n-not edgy ;(..." whenever faced with such a compelling argument?

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>55565690
Ahh, very good; now tell me, why doesn't the result of logic and reason change?
>>
>>55559548
You can't be. Every atheist thinks they're scientific geniuses, actually contributing to advances in science and medicine just because there are a few atheist meme scientists. They always talk about how Christianity is holding the world back meanwhile they're wearing their 1950s fedora, eating Hot Pockets and drinking mountain dew. They're so "smart" they don't know how to make real life friends, look attractive, or how to not be obese, lmao. Also notice how every atheist youtuber deals with depression ha ha and they all claim they're depressed because they're so enlightened and see how terrible the world is hahaha
>>
>>55565813
I don't understand your question.
>>
>>55565816
>>55565783

exactly what i mean.
>HAHAHA YOU EAT HOT PocKETS XDDDDD

religious posters are the worse
>>
>>55565700
>Very true, but 1. Christian societies didn't see this happening, because their wives were faithful
Source : your ass
>2. Modern society still sees murder as bad so you're a little stuck m8
If morality is relative who cares what other people think?
>>
>>55565041
This happens all the time in your designated shithole of a country, dindu
>>
>>55559548
I grew up in a non-religious family. Atheism is just the default state of mind in the absence of religious dogma, there's nothing edgy about it.
>>
>>55565563
>Jesus would have been against war
I don't claim to speak for Jesus, but I think that would heavily depend on what you mean by war. And the motivations of each side.

As for the Early Christians, they were trying not to get killed and spread the teachings of Jesus. I don't think they were trying to pick many fights.
Don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to justify any acts of violence by culturally Christian nations/persons/etc. But I think anyone who reads the teachings of Jesus will logically conclude he was not preaching pacifism.
>>
>>55566006
not pacifism per se just that he didn't believe that men should take up arms and fight for a country or ideology. The Jews tried to pin Jesus as an anti-roman revolutionary but Jesus quickly proved that he wasn't.

I find it hard to believe that Jesus would find it ok for his followers to pick up arms and fight for anything. At least not with fists, Christians certainly aren't pacifists in the sense that they don't speak their minds and speak out when something is done they think is wrong.
>>
>>55565502
At least you understand somewhat then. Are you Japanese? It's rare to see a Christian from Japan
>>
>>55559755
I wouldn't mind a literal war on soft science...
>>
File: 1444118231831.png (488 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1444118231831.png
488 KB, 500x750
>>55559548
are you just asking for me to post my most favorite picture this month?
>>
>>55565941
>worse
Atheist "intelligence", everybody.

It's an atheist stereotype, stereotypes come from facts.
>>
>>55565214
Oh I don't sit there and heart on God about being some horrible person. That was just an example of the arguments that Christopher Hitchens uses because he is an anti theist. I could care less what most religions believe on everyone else. That is when I step in and say that just because you like a book doesn't mean everyone else has to like that book and just because you want to live the way that book tells you doesn't mean everyone has to live the way that book tells people to live.
>>
>>55566098
I think we likely agree. Sorry if I don't express myself well.

>The Jews tried to pin Jesus as an anti-roman revolutionary but Jesus quickly proved that he wasn't.
Yeah, and this reminds me of when he said give to caeser what is caeser's. Such a based reaction in that circumstance to be honest, family.

As for taking up arms, I think that's probably true. Fight enough to live or protect the defenseless I think. But beyond such action I also don't think so.
>>
>>55566320
i also didn't use a period or capitalize my "i"
damn you got me
>>
>>55563829
At no point did I say I would deduce why you believe. People believe for a myriad of reasons. I just don't care. It's only when your religion starts to harm others or impose its own laws on others that's when I actually give two shits.
>>
>>55566225
Yes, I am a college student. It's true there aren't so many, especially in smaller towns.
>>
>>55566286
kek
more?
>>
>>55566329
We both agree. Staunch anti-theists are kind of annoying even if what they say sometimes is on point. Sometimes you need someone that will not pull the punches to bring out what everyone is thinking but this can be overall harmful if taken too far. All it does is make those that never had a problem with you start having issues with you and fight you.

Only time when I am "anti-theist" is when they do what you brought up and try to force others to live according to the book. It's more that they are my political enemies rather than me seeing them as being enemies for being religious; that's an important distinction.

I may think, for example, Jehovah witnesses are nutty but at least they aren't political. I have no issue with believers.

>>55566353
You expressed yourself well.

Well, I am not entirely sure if Christians are even ok with fight to protect the defenseless... well, fight as in going to the courts and maybe covering a door to prevent an attacker from coming in. I am not certain what the truth is on this but we both agree that they aren't pacifists. It really is anti-vengeance as you say.

I thought it was based as well. Most of what Jesus said and did was based. The pharisees kept trying to play innocent but he always knew the true intention behind their questions.

Can't pariah the messiah
>>
>>55565917
Why in a universe where supposedly everything is chaotic, temporary, and changing, are there things which do not change like logic and reason?
>>
>>55567481
Because we exist in a universe that exists outside of our minds.
>>
>>55562258
Yet all feminazis are atheists
Religion always affirms the natural order. Atheist groups and forums are always dominated by sjws and moral relativists. Atheism is part of the war against the moral order. Atheists nearly always promote degeneracy, state control, political correctness, and multicult. Most prominent atheists are Jews, although God was necessary for them even to survive in the first place. Why did they survive and every single one of their neighbouring tribes just got wiped off the map? They are just pissed that God rejected them, and so they oppose him so vehemently
>>
File: sticker,375x360.u2.png (79 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u2.png
79 KB, 375x360
>>55568249
Because atheists believe in a god like the jews lol completely forgetting what atheism means
>>
>>55559548
Intelligence and wisdom are two different things.

He has one, but not the other.
>>
>>55569683
Lol I meme that atheism doesn't mean what you think it means lol it just means equality between all Gods lol

If I can parse your subhuman grammatical abominations, I reply that much atheism, and nearly all antitheism, is actually based on hatred of God rather than disbelief. This is an indirect proof of God, as the mere existence of Jews is a direct proof of God.

The fact that all feminazis are atheists and that all antitheists are objectionable, subhuman, misanthropic rejects is also evidence against atheism
>>
>>55569793
No real evidence of his intelligence either
>>
>>55559593
He isn't, though.
>>
>>55559548
u cant
/thread
>>
>>55569899
I don't hate god.
>>
>>55570094
You probably aren't an antitheist then

Maybe you aren't a true Scotsman either
>>
>>55570149
i'm not anti-theist unless there is some politics behind it. I don't blame people for their personal beliefs and extreme SJWs are scum. They don't speak for me.
>>
>>55559548
Agnostic atheism or strong knowledge of Quantum mechanics.

It's pretty easy to be intelligent and believe extremes though regardless of what they are. Intelligent people are pretty prone to that sort of thing.
>>
>>55559548
how can you be intelligent and not beleive in multiple religions at the same time?
>>
dawkins, harris, etc are not as 'atheistic' as you might think.
>>
File: the olny waifu you should have.png (188 KB, 781x781) Image search: [Google]
the olny waifu you should have.png
188 KB, 781x781
>>55559548
Idk, I've always seen religion as a fandom that's taken seriously.
>>
>>55559755
Americans would be jealous of the amount of tips his fedora receives
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>55570365
They don't believe in any God so they are as atheistic as we think. I am not sure what you mean.
>>
>>55559548

Not according to the bible. According to the bible, it is the fool who says in his heart there is no God.

Declaring there is no God, well, it's not smart.
>>
>>55564720
So what your saying is athiest are niggers
>>
>>55559638
TOP CUK
>>
File: average human being.png (9 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
average human being.png
9 KB, 208x243
Abrahamic religion is the one true path to salvation. All of you atheists are just angry at G-d
>>
File: おもしろい.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
おもしろい.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
how can you be /pol/ and believe in a magic sky jew?
>>
>>55571064

Because He's the King. And His Kingdom will be set up on earth in the not too distant future. And some of us will be working in it.
>>
>>55559548
Richard Dawkins is fairly based
>>
>>55571177
nah you'll be maggot meat like the rest of us. but you'll have wasted your living time on fairy tales and your money on enriching charlatans. but hey whatever you gotta do to compensate for that fear of death man
>>
File: fedoras btfo.png (301 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fedoras btfo.png
301 KB, 800x600
>>55559548
Every notice how the Religion of Atheism has never built a civilization? Even poo in the loo religion has built a civilization. Where is all the atheist art, atheist history, atheist culture? It's simple to say that atheism destroys civilizations, like Russia and N.Korea

This kek also thinks gun control works.
>>
File: 1428345619677.jpg (101 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1428345619677.jpg
101 KB, 640x800
>>55560115
Who do you think invented atheism?
>>
File: le hat joke.png (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
le hat joke.png
26 KB, 640x480
>>55559811
you couldnt say you have religious beliefs without being skewered on 4chan
then reddit ruined it and now we have this horrible fedora meme that will never die
you are all faggots
>>
>>55565041
What about pooing in the loo?
>>
File: 1432256733613.jpg (232 KB, 1170x780) Image search: [Google]
1432256733613.jpg
232 KB, 1170x780
>>55566566
>>
>Another religious thread that has nothing to do with politics.

Hey guys, there's a new board for your tired theological talks

>>>/his/
>>
>>55559548
I am an atheist and my IQ is amongst the highest in this country (top 0.1%). My immense IQ is actually hindering me to believe in gods.
>>
>>55571572
No civilization has become advanced enough that they don't need to force feed their citizens lies about a big scary monster that will torture them forever after death if they don't do x, y and z. Christianity will decline naturally, which is good, but Islam is a bigger problem that needs to be aggressively combatted.
>>
>>55572044
Thats why your country is dying ?
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>55571856
TRAITOR TO THE SPECIES! Instead of try and save his relationship or even outright divorce that cheating bitch he sets a horrible example to people who worship the ground he walks on. Wanna be anti Christian? Fine. Don't be anti morality.
>>
>>55571064
>how can you be /pol/ and believe in a magic sky jew?
FIRST MOVER THEORY
>>
>>55572064
How do you expect a large atheist population to combat Islam? Atheists have the lowest fertility rates from all 'religious' groups, so indirectly doesn't atheism aid Islamic growth?
>>
>>55572497
The fact that most people in the west have it pretty good and are therefore passive is a bigger deal. People need more hardships.
>>
>>55572580
Yeah, I guess Westerners are quite apathetic because of luxury. Problem is now even the poorest of you have televisions, internet, access to social media, and other stuff which detaches the masses from reality
>>
>>55565041
I wish the rest of the world would go against Hinduism and exterminate it like the disease it truly is.
>>
>>55559548
How can you believe in the things claimed by any religion and consider yourself intelligent at the same time?
>>
>>55571177
>Because He's the King
God is Elvis?

>And His Kingdom will be set up on earth in the not too distant future
God's Kingdom is totally on its way guys! With dragons! And pizza! Like 17 pizzas! You just have to wait!

>working in it
I think I finally get it. God didn't want to do chores, so he created the angels. But the angels didn't want to do chores either, so he kicked half of them out of heaven and then created humanity to be the Mexicans of the celestial kingdom.

Nice theology cück.

You guys would do better with the Mormon "Elohim is God and SO CAN YOU!" schtick. As for me... non serviam.
>>
proving the board is a hugbox, one circlejerk thread at a time

G-d's work, anon.
>>
>>55565957
no it doesn't
>>
>>55572497
>How do you expect a large atheist population to combat Islam?
Guns and bombs?
>>
>>55559755
>search for better data
Explain the denial when data shows something that does not go with the "consensus" of the scientific community
>>
File: image.png (228 KB, 499x698) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228 KB, 499x698
>>55559755
Aren't most scientific breakthroughs found during war?
>>
>>55559548

*Tips*

*Menorah*

>_
>>
>>55572497
kablooeys and pew pews
>>
File: CQGZ7CLUEAA59nL.jpg large.jpg (78 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CQGZ7CLUEAA59nL.jpg large.jpg
78 KB, 1024x1024
>>55559548
>being a "scientist"
>>
>>55572261

it's not a real quote you dip
>>
File: 1447367605220.jpg (10 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1447367605220.jpg
10 KB, 480x468
>>55577737
>that image
>>
File: tips-fedora_o_2882655.jpg (108 KB, 720x543) Image search: [Google]
tips-fedora_o_2882655.jpg
108 KB, 720x543
>>55572064
Lets look a this from an evolutionary point of view. Religion is evolutionary superior. Trying to fight against it is like a monkey fighting against humans. Atheism also results in a nation like the USSR or N.Korea they're immoral godless heathens and eventually destroy their nation.
>>
>>55576117
Don't tell the fedoras that.
>>
>>55571177
>His Kingdom will be set up on earth in the not too distant future
>not too distant future
1000+ years and counting
>>
File: 1445227639555.jpg (270 KB, 1237x793) Image search: [Google]
1445227639555.jpg
270 KB, 1237x793
>>55577928
Some atheists pretend to be religious to get the Christian cuties fahm
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 1638x98) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22 KB, 1638x98
>>55560099
>atheists support Islam
This meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
>Harris: Atheist
>Maher: Atheist
>Affleck: Pic related
>>
>>55578181
>pretending to be religious
>implying any religious person would want to be with a sperg
>implying they won't just turn him into a beta provider
>>
>>55578382
Nah they are pretty upstanding guys. They just understand that cultural christianity can be useful at times.
>>
>>55564679
>60

It took 60 ranjeeps to kill one dude?
>>
>>55578793
They have 60 bowel movements a day and weight 80lbs each so it makes sense
>>
File: 1444624648276.jpg (152 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
1444624648276.jpg
152 KB, 640x896
>>
>>55559693
Oh Mexico, you never cease to amaze me
>>
>>55579062
rekt
>>
>>55559548
Leave the atheists alone. Everyone needs a cult to belong to.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.