[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should niggers be allowed to vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 519x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 519x611
Should niggers be required to take an IQ test in order to be eligible to vote in the US? We all know the facts. Their culture revolves on the dumbing down of those in it.

When was the last time you had an intelligent conversation with a nigger/black person that didn't involve tired, recycled, liberal talking points and emotional rhetoric? I'm sure you've never had one.

Why should niggers even be considered people?
>>
>Should niggers be required to take an IQ test in order to be eligible to vote in the US?
Everyone should be required to do it. But obviously the tests are going to be racist since 80% of niggers would fail it compared to 10-20% of other races
>>
>>55559331
Most niggers would probably be too lazy to even wake up to do the testing.
>>
>>55559266
>Should niggers be allowed to vote?
Assuming they own property or a business (the only people who SHOULD be allowed to vote), then yes
>>
File: democracy_fail.jpg (81 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
democracy_fail.jpg
81 KB, 600x402
>>55559266
>Should niggers be required to take an IQ test in order to be eligible to vote in the US?
ALL potential voters should need to demonstrate some understanding of the potential gravity of their ballot

the biggest failing in democracy is that every fucktard's vote is worth the same was Einstein's, Sagan's and Degrassi's

as for niggers -- naturally, many will be weeded out through any testing process
>>
>>55559266
Yes. non-niggers should also require the test.
>>
>>55559735
/thread
>>
The weak point of democracy is when idiots outnumber the educated. Either educate them or do whatever alternative you have in mind but educating them would be the best course of action. That way they can educate others.
And by education I don't mean just sending them to schools or colleges.
>>
>>55559266
In their own countries, sure.
>>
File: 13u11Yii393 .jpg (78 KB, 772x513) Image search: [Google]
13u11Yii393 .jpg
78 KB, 772x513
Meanwhile in France...
>>
Arrant racist, you should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>55560562
True progression. I finally see.

>>55560692
Kill yourself. Well, chances are a nigger might so just wait it out.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.