[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Islam die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ohmy.jpg (21 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
21 KB, 400x301
How will Islam die?
>>
on its knees
>>
Religions will slowly but surely be replaced by Atheism.
>>
File: 1402782196868.gif (866 KB, 299x451) Image search: [Google]
1402782196868.gif
866 KB, 299x451
>>55559173
>not a syncretist mix of hinduism and abrahamic religions
>>
>>55559173
lel no

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Leaving Islam is suicide unlike Christianity where no one gives a shit about killing you.
>>
Surely in a big explosion.
>>
>>55559173
youre adorable
>>
>>55559175
>Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Leaving Islam is suicide unlike Christianity where no one gives a shit about killing you.
Okay, but that is the present. I'm talking about the indefinite future.
>>
>>55559171
They will die from viruses or something else, that needs science to deal with, and not prayers.
>>
>>55559179
Genetic weapon
>>
>>55559171
Justice will come for them like with japs and nazis. Evil deeds must be punished.
>>
>>55559179 I like the way you Slavs think.
>>
They will kek the whites to death and then the Asians will exterminate them
>>
>>55559171
why can't we just nuke all of Africa? It's not like we can just go over there and steal all their resources.
>>
>>55559171
With thunderous applause.
>>
>>55559222
Exactly this.
Muslims seek shelter under pretentious notions of human rights while abusing them all the same.
But the Chinese saw this bullshit coming 100 years away. and they have no fucks to give for human rights, or muslim rights.

If anyone can exterminate the muslims, it's the Chinese and the Soviet union.
>>
>Unknown flags

too spoopy
>>
>>55559471
I got moved from /int/, got unknown flags and a mod replied in my thread.
It's a good start to the day.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.