[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is there an white heaven? A country whose population majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1403048956391.jpg (44 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1403048956391.jpg
44 KB, 600x800
/pol/ is there an white heaven? A country whose population majority is white people? Also with high employment rate and low criminality. Is there such a place?
Maybe Canada or Iceland?

>pic can or not be related
>>
>>55558976
Siberia.
>>
>>55558976
> le Iceland meme
Iceland has 320 000 people and not all are white by far. They also want to welcome refugees. This country is done.
>>
Most completely white countries are pretty poor but in some of the richer countries rural areas should be white for a while.
>>
>>55558976
>Canada
Are you fucking joking?

Actually, you'll only find whites on Prince Edward Island
>>
>>55559251
I'm sorry for having hopes in there.
>>
you shouldn't look for entirely white countries but white regions. I'd consider places like upstate New England, Utah, Minnesota, Wisconsin
>>
Poland, Estonia, Bhutan
the axis of european whiteness
>>
>>55559169
Iceland is taking 50 refugees you dumb fuck

They also have less than 100 Jews
>>
>>55559251
And it looks like the new PM is gonna kek Cannucks like Obama did us here.
>>
>>55558976
ESTONIA
>>
You can go to American states that are completely white. North Dakota is where I'm thinking about moving.

I'm originally from Indiana, which used to be 99% white. It's down to like 85% now and I can't fucking stand it.
>>
My town is a glorious 0.08% black.

The only black folks I see are pulled over on the side of the road by our police... Who are bored to death because we have no black people to keep them busy.
>>
>>55560904
I had a transfer flight through Tallinn this summer and there were lots of ads for attracting people to come to work in Estonia. So, my dear eesti, how hard is it to find a job in Estonia? I'm a civil engineer and don't want to live in this country anymore.
>>
File: anglo_bros.png (157 KB, 1280x2012) Image search: [Google]
anglo_bros.png
157 KB, 1280x2012
>>55558976

straya is still like 90% white (not an exact percentage)

even then, the indigenous population is less than 2% and concentrated in certain cities for the most part.

most of the non white population are asian

low unemployment (compared to the rest of the world), and low crime rates (compared to the rest of the world).
>>
>>55560602
>Bhutan
>the axis of european whiteness
>>55561418
>feminism is compulsory subject at school
>skin cancer
>every living creature is horrible and always try to kill and eat you
>sluts and degenerates everywhere [DUDE WEED LMAO SURFING]
>...
>>
>>55561418
>that cartoon

nigger we fought a war to break free from England's feudal bullshit. We especially don't want to be associated with the Islamic Caliphate of Bongistan now
>>
>>55560989
Minnesota here. It's glorious
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.