[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let it snow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Hyllie+station.jpg (25 KB, 410x273) Image search: [Google]
Hyllie+station.jpg
25 KB, 410x273
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/paflykt/article21757638.ab

>Boendekrisen är nu så akut att asylsökande kan tvingas sova på gatan – redan i helgen. Migrationsverket har informerat berörda myndigheter om läget.
The housing crisis is so severe migrants may be forced to sleep on the streets.
>Barnfamiljer kommer att undantas, men vuxna ensamma män kan komma att få sova ute, säger Fredrik Bengtsson, presschef på Migrationsverket.
Families with children (kek) will be exempt but adult men who entered alone may be forced to sleep outside

Good luck people in affected areas. When they realize this they will come for your house.
>>
>>55558191
Who could have predicted this, honestly?

The important thing to think about now is not money but that these people get a place to stay and food to eat.
>>
coldest swedish/german winter in history would save this
>>
>>55558310
>Who could have predicted this, honestly?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55558310
>Have a housing crisis already
>add 200k imigrants to fight for the already non-existent homes
Nobody could have predicted it. Literally impossible to see this one coming.
>>
>>55558310

I'm disgusted at the racist Swedes, how fucking dare they not give up their own homes to those poor immigrants?

>adult men who entered alone may be forced to sleep outside

I'm sure it will be their privilege.
>>
Oh boy, we're in for a wild fucking ride this winter. I don't think this country will make to the next election.
>>
File: SUFFERING IS THE GREATEST JOY.jpg (25 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
SUFFERING IS THE GREATEST JOY.jpg
25 KB, 274x237
>>55558191
YES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>55558191

That's fucking hilarious.

Meanwhile in australia it's just a few degrees below boiling
>>
desu I genuinely 100% believe if it comes down to that, the government will force people or businesses to take in refugees (maybe compensating them for the trouble)
>>
DESIGNATED
SLEEPING
STREETS
>>
>>55558601

>there's plenty of room in your daughter's bed for Jamal and Dikembe, you racist bigot
>>
There should be around 400 000 green voters who could host them.
>>
>>55558601
Already happening.
I wonder when will they force people to take niggers into their houses.
>>
File: 1434810571001.png (529 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1434810571001.png
529 KB, 1015x1527
Winter is coming
>>
We still haven't had a frost in northeastern America

LET IT SNOW!
>>
Thank god I live in a 1 room student apartment. No niggers can be forcefully stationed in here.
>>
>>55558953
oh really? how big is your bed, anon?
>>
I think that it is time for the swedish people open their heart and doors to immigrants. They should just designate that every family take one of them to live with them until they can build better facilities and give them for free
>>
File: 1444759413279.jpg (605 KB, 2081x1263) Image search: [Google]
1444759413279.jpg
605 KB, 2081x1263
>>55559043
From my university days I know for a fact that you can fit 10 Chinese students or 5 Mudslimes/Dindus in a one room student apartment. Of course if you have them in the same housing complex you'll usually have 1 Chinese student and 3 Mudslimes/Dindus fighting over who gets to be her boyfriend. I honestly feel sorry for the Chinese girls coming here to study thinking that they've arrived in a civilised first world country.

Sometimes you'll find really weird shit like an old rich Dindu living with his mother in a one room one bed student apartment...
>>
DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBERDECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER DECEMBER

THE GREAT HAPPENING WILL BE IN DECEMBER!
>>
File: 1271840971071.jpg (11 KB, 214x255) Image search: [Google]
1271840971071.jpg
11 KB, 214x255
>>55558723
>Chinese pistol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.