[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It’s 2015. Where are all the black college faculty? Co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
>It’s 2015. Where are all the black college faculty? Colleges and universities talk up a blue streak about their commitment to diversity, in their student bodies and faculty. But when it comes to actually hiring black faculty at most schools, the commitment doesn’t match the rhetoric.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2015/11/12/its-2015-where-are-all-the-black-college-faculty/

Take Harvard, student body is 53% non-white, but the faculty is only 32% non-white. How can we fix this?
>>
It's simple, just remove the non-whites
>>
File: justice.jpg (194 KB, 1484x988) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
194 KB, 1484x988
At the University of Missouri, one of the protesters demands is:

>“We demand that by the academic year 2017-2018, the University of Missouri increase the percentage of black faculty and staff campus-wide to 10 percent.”

Everyone is talking about how "unreasonable" their demands are, citing only 7% of the student body is black. But it is a state school, and Missouri's black population is 11.7%, so actually their demand of 10% is more than reasonable.
>>
>>55556818
>Why do blacks have a lower IQ?
RAYCISM!
>>
>>55556916
This Polish-bro has it right.

Also, how can you hire black professors when there really are not that many?
>>
>>55557131
There's aren't that many because you aren't hiring any.
>>
>>55556952
>niggers for the fuck of it
>>
>>55556818
>2050
>"Why are 0.4% of UK professors still white?"
>>
the irony is that of the 47% who are "White," more than half of those are actually JEWISH. I think we've seen our last "Ivy League" president for some time. At least as far as UG.
>>
>sjw who think institutional racism is a thing want to create institutional racism
>>
>>55557155
I won't stop campaigning until every last white person is banned from attending educational facilities.
>>
Why are the university professors so weak and stepping down?

Jesus, you are just as keked as the rest of us.
>>
>Belongs to a culture that actively discourages academic achievement
>"Why aren't more of our people in academics????"
>>
>>55556818

>fix this
Probably by being smarter. Oh wait.
>you cant
>>
>>55556952
Heheh,

I think that the academics in the socials sciences are the most racist. Their results are more subjective than in "hard sciences" so they should have to fire 5% of their faculty and replace them with tokens.

I feel like a das juden cartoon.
>>
>>55556952
So that automatically means they are deliberately NOT hiring negroes, right? Bc the school is 10% negro, must mean there is a faculty poole of negroes they are simply not hiring. So fire all those Whiteys who have been studying for a decade a promote a negro from janitor to Professor of Mathematics, correct?
>>
>>55556952

No its not. Why does the percentage of teacher and student percentages need to be the same? What does that have to do with education and merit? If 10% of teachers are black will that make all of their projected problems go away by proxy of the numbers now being matched. Do social ills get cured so long as the distribution of races for people in power are identical to the people they represent? Because if so, that would have meant that white people literally had no qualms with their governments in histories past because the races where identical, but we know that is not true.
>>
>>55557211
I'm sure we'll have moved onto better segregated facilities before that happens. Niggers clearly don't want colleges to teach anything useful.
>>
>>55557211
You said that way too white-ly.
>>
>>55556818
>How can we fix this?
Get rid of the Jewish professors.

Get rid of the Jewish students, too.

Make Jewish students andprofessors 2% of the respective totals.
>>
>>55556818

Lmao, that fucking pic reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrK_HVGOnUo
>>
>>55557303
A primary goal of every institution, from companies to schools, should be to have the ethnic makeup of their workforce match their clientele.
>>
>>55556818>>55556952

This is a stupid fucking argument.

They are acting like there literally are equal black professors out there.

First, they are the smaller population in the fields, in the training, in the expertise, and they want more than those that actually are trained well in the shit.

There might be like 15 qualify NON negros applying for a professorship . maybe if lucky 1 negro. And they want that negro to just get the job bc of mah 10%

Its just another negro affirmitive action bullshit.
>>
>>55556952
>so actually their demand of 10% is more than reasonable.

professors aren't there to "represent" the student body, they're there to teach you a fucking subject

if you're willing to compromise your education because you would rather hire someone who isn't the best for the job you probably shouldn't be studying for a degree in the first place
>>
>>55557449
Beast thing I've read all thread.Get blacks to attack "whites" (jews) in banking, hollywood, and higher education. Make the pet blacks bite the puppetmasters hand. Paint them into a corner.
>>
>>55556818
>How can we fix this?

Ensure that it is purely meritocracy oriented. Only the best of the best will be accepted, regardless of ethnicity.

Then we can finally turn that 0.4% into the true 0.0% it should be.

Also:
> 53% non-white student body in a country that is 55% white?

Hmmmmm. I'm SURE that based ENTIRELY upon academic ability. Only the best of the best students are getting in.
>>
>>55557719
But being black IS a qualification in of itself, because a black professor will be better equipped to understand the needs of and relate to the black student body. White professors have no reality on racism, because they haven't experienced it. Imagine a white sociology professor getting up and whitesplaining what racism is to their black students. It's absurd.
>>
>>55557965
You're really committing to this troll, fair play to you schlomo
>>
>>55557965

But if only 7% of the student body is black, then why would you want to increase the proportion of professors that wouldn't be able to relate to their students?
>>
>uk
>3% black (literally)
>100% of everything important and prestigious should be run by black people

nice
>>
>>55557965
People don't really say whitespaining, right?
>>
>>55556818
I read it "why are only 0.4% of UK prisoners black"
>>
>>55557719

There's a massive BME attainment gap that is caused potentually by people not being able to engage in the subject because they are run by white people
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.