[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uh-oh.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Uh-oh.
>>
File: MittRomney.jpg (32 KB, 260x320) Image search: [Google]
MittRomney.jpg
32 KB, 260x320
Just as planned...
>>
>>55556833

Why the FUCK would anyone try to get him nominated again?

It's like the GOP just wants to give the election to Hillary without a fight.
>>
Bump for discussion.

How would this affect Trump's chances?
>>
Romney's too honourable of a man to tarnish himself with the presidency.

he's a really nice guy
>>
>>55557024
This. I get that they hate Trump but Romney is the GOO Shillary.
>>
>>55557395
He's openly praised keks like kasich and graham as the best options
>>
>>55557439
I like both those guys
>>
>>55556753
Who on earth would want to vote for a guy who lost the election badly last time he ran? Moreover, he was only reluctantly accepted by the Republican base. The Republican establishment is so fucking deluded.
>>
>>55556753

Methinks this will go just like Democrats trying to push Biden.
>>
Trump-Romney 2016
>>
>>55557570
I wonder if they'd rather lose the election and stay in control of their party than win the election with someone like Trump who they can't control. Real talk.
>>
>>55557570
he never wanted to run the second time his family and other encouraged him to run.
>>
>Mitt Romney, who campaigned for president on a promise to repeal Obamacare in 2012, has finally gotten around to admitting what most of the world already knew: President Obama's signature health law draws heavily on Romney's own health-care reform effort in Massachusetts when he was governor there.

>Moreover, Romney seems to be praising Obamacare's effects of dramatically reducing the nation's uninsured rate.

How can they run Romney when they spent years demonizing Obamacare which Romney takes credit for inspiring?
>>
>>55557832
Are you not aware they already did run him after that happened?
>>
>>55557832
Romney always said it was ok to do it at the state level not the federal level.
>>
>>55556753
>Set Romney to "run"
>Use him as a foil to make Trump look better by comparison.
I'm alright with this.
>>
File: 1431533528507.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431533528507.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>55557552
I've got bad news for you then, Australia.
>>
>>55556753
Republican establishment going full fucking retard.

>>55557619
this is an interesting idea though. would it really be that bad?
>>
>>55558011
He denied it during the last election. He said they were totally different. Now he says it was his idea.
>>
>>55556753

GOP getting rekt and now doing dumb shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.