[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44v zMNG2fZc So you got a bu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: onlygoodnaziisadeadnazi.jpg (65 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
onlygoodnaziisadeadnazi.jpg
65 KB, 500x345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
So you got a bunch of short clips put out of context to portray refugees in a bad light? Bravo!
This is one of the most stupid videos I have ever seen. Refugees are amazing people. Maybe if you left your basement and experienced life for once you would understand that. I'm a volunteer at a refugee center in Malmo, Sweden and I have met people from all over Africa and the Middle East and they are bright, intelligent and polite.
Having a roof over your head, safety and a job are basic human rights that are being denied to these people. I speak for most Swedes and Europeans when I say this video does not represent our views. Our population is declining and our societies have become stiff, prejudiced, privileged all-white circle jerks. We need more young people from abroad to bring new ideas into Europe and to keep our economies sutainable. Sweden, Germany, France, England are all large countries with plenty of space that can comfortably house a lot more of these refugees.
>>
being this keked
>>
>>55555225
Will you teach me how to take cock in the butt?
>>
How about they stop mooching from the government and build shelters for themselves?
All they do is litter the shelters provided for them.
They complain about boredom yet they ignore the very opportunity of cleaning up their immediate living spaces.
>>
You need the flag to pull it off
>>
>>55555225
>American flag
>we
>our
wot
>>
>>55555225
>Malmo, Sweden
>US Flag

oops, sorry shill
>>
File: 1447181717498.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1447181717498.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>55555225
Boop :3
>>
>>55555225
>Having a roof over your head, safety and a job are basic human rights

No they are not. Having the right and freedom to secure those things for yourself is a basic human right. But there is no right to be guaranteed them, and if you honestly think there is then I have no words for how utterly out of touch with reality you are. It is attitudes like that which will bring the modern world crashing down upon us.
>>
at least use a proxy din jävla bög
>>
File: ytrt.gif (573 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
ytrt.gif
573 KB, 400x225
>>55555225
>I'm a volunteer at a refugee center in Malmo, Sweden
>>
>>55555225
>I'm a volunteer at a refugee center in Malmo
>US flag
>>
>>55555225
can't wait to see you inside a concentration camp desu senpai
>>
>>55555225

Turn off your proxy, Sweden.
>>
File: SaoPaulo.gif (163 KB, 525x347) Image search: [Google]
SaoPaulo.gif
163 KB, 525x347
>>55555225
is that a comment? it's hilarious
>We need more young people from abroad to bring new ideas into Europe
yes ideas like eating monkey brains and living in huts

>keep our economies sutainable
lel
more like turning them into african economies/detroit

people are really this naive and once the poor ghettos form they'll keep being delusional and keep blaiming the white man
>>
>>55555225
where is the bait?
0/10, zero effort
>>
File: asdasdz.png (100 KB, 452x338) Image search: [Google]
asdasdz.png
100 KB, 452x338
>>55555225
>>
>>55555225
Lol'd. This is a 2/10 bait at least, even your failure to hide yourself behind a proxy shows it.

>I have met people from all over Africa and the Middle East and they are bright, intelligent and polite.
I guess a lot of them are like this, huh? It's a shame that they weren't bright and intelligent in their own countries. If they were bright and intelligent, they wouldn't have gone all the way to Sweden for "muh benefits", simple.

>Having a roof over your head
Plenty of countries with roofs over people's heads.

>safety and a job are basic human rights
But what happens when they compromise that safety, and what happens when there are no longer any jobs to go around? There's not even enough jobs for the Swedes, you retarded fuck. But hey, lets just keep bringing them over because endless Capitalist growth demands it.

>I speak for most Swedes and Europeans when I say this video does not represent our views.
You don't speak for anyone, the only people you speak for are those with the same views as yours, which are a loud minority. The majority people hate what's going on, and are fed up.

>Our population is declining and our societies have become stiff, prejudiced, privileged all-white circle jerks.
So.. Have more babies, simple. You're getting rid of thousands of years worth of culture and history just because a generation or two aren't having enough babies? You are truly cu.cked, friend.

>We need more young people from abroad to bring new ideas into Europe and to keep our economies sutainable
Lol'd. These immigrants don't bring 'new ideas'. If they did, their country's would be full of ideas and inventions. It's the biggest lie going, along with the "they're our future doctors and engineers" line that SJWs always parrot.
>>
File: dodgebait.png (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dodgebait.png
87 KB, 500x500
>>55555225
3/10 bait tb.h fa.m
>>
>>55555225
>France, England are all large countries with plenty of space that can comfortably house a lot more of these refugees.

No.
Fuck off my country.
>>
>>55555225
No, we do not NEED them. They will not stimulate the economy. They will be a strain on the economy. I really don't mind some refugees. Sure, we should help someone if they will die if we don't. Then we should teach them how to rebuild a nation after a war and send them to rebuild their home-nation once it's possible.

That is how they can stimulate the economy. By staying here, they will cost us. That's the truth.
>>
This video contains content from [Merlin] IDOL, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
>>
>>55555225
White people = Finished

Good riddance to cumskins everywhere
>>
>>55556322
Mirrors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev9zxdpg6s8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYraOHR1rqQ

Download and mirror it yourselves, somebody doesn't like the message this sends.
>>
File: MarionAuSecours.jpg (72 KB, 698x900) Image search: [Google]
MarionAuSecours.jpg
72 KB, 698x900
>>55556296
December may be the first step my friend...
>>
>>55556437
I do love how there's this notion that we'll go quietly.

Historically we've been the most efficiently and effectively cruel people on this planet, expecting us to vanish with a whimper is foolish.
>>
>>55556322
>[Merlin] IDOL
this shit is some bs

they block loads of shit for no reason

need to fair use their ass
>>
>>55556509

>admitting we are the bad guys
>still supporting

glorious
people never notice that they are the same savages as the ones they hate
>>
>>55556857

Implying that the world is divided into a good/bad binary
>>
>>55557011
>>55557011

its devided by those who serve and those who rule, and those who disobey

i for one reject any notion of "clubs" based on anything else then merit, and i dont accept quasi-marit interpretations, if races are diffrent, fine, but dont use anything else to make the jobb easier, merit is hard to judge, just because you make a generalization to make the jobb easier wont help you get any closer to the truth.

its all just a lazy methapor, and for each time we use another replacement for merit, we get further away from the truth
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.