[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Hollocaust never happened, why do you guys make jokes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
If the Hollocaust never happened, why do you guys make jokes about "gassing the kikes"
>>
>>55554839

because they still deserve it
>>
File: 1434239811027.jpg (138 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1434239811027.jpg
138 KB, 500x669
Is species-mixing with twi'leks degenerate, /pol/?
>>
ITT OP DOESN'T UNDERSTAND IRONY
>>
>>55554839
Because fuck you, that's why
>>
>>55554839

Should something happen in order to make jokes about it? Are you stupid?
>>
Because somewhere, a Jew gets so fucking angry he shits himself and wishes death on the goys.
>>
>>55554839
Just havin' a bit of a giggle. Fucken relax aye
>>
>>55554839
The lie is so stupid it's fun to make fun of.
>>
>>55554967

Finland's on the right track.

I mean, we make jokes about Argentina being the whitest country after all.
>>
File: 1425675207882.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1425675207882.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>>55554918
>caps
>>
>>55554918
Ok gotcha. So you're just super hardcore and nihilistic. It's actually pretty cool, to be honest. Not a lot of people follow that kind of ideology and it really goes against the grain of common popular culture! Way to stick it to em.
>>
>>55554839
because they need to be gassed, even if the Holohoax didn't happen. I wish the Holocaust happened, the millions of dead kikes would have soothed by restless soul, but no, the kikes live.
>>
>>55554911
The offspring either wouldn't form or would be sterile, so it's probable that God wouldn't have intended for it either way
>>
>>55554839
because many claims of kike gassing happened
>>
>>55554839
Nobody (intelligent) claims jews weren't killed, the claim is the number was vastly inflated.
>>
>>55554839
It happened, but not the way /pol/ wanted it too.
>>
>>55555247
Ok.

Aside from the obvious issues of Israel and co. using said tragedies for political gain, what difference does it make how many jews died? They were still murdered by a totalitarian state.

If this is something you're ok with, congratulations on being a cartoon villain.
>>
>>55555374
>Aside from the obvious issues of Israel and co. using said tragedies for political gain
Except that's exactly the issue.
>>
>>55554839
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>55555463
Darth Talon
>>
>>55555408
And a valid problem it is! One that is absolutely worth discussing and debating about.

But considering this is a board for supporters of "natsoc" and fascist political leanings, I'm just asking if you're ok with state sanctioned murder based on ethnicity, religion, orientation, etc.
>>
>>55555374

The dirty truth is that the Holocaust was done by ethnic Jews TO non ethnic Jews. All of the Jews that died in the Holocaust were actually what you'd call Khazar Russians, and/or Eastern Europeans, who's lineags had converted to Judiasm under their Czar Bulan centuries prior. None of them were ethnically Jewish. They are referred to as "The 13th Tribe", with a book writtem by the same name. Look it up.
>>
>>55555819
What the actual fuck are you even talking about. That book looks unreliable and sketchy as fuck, with most of its praise coming from arabs who are against israel's land claim and neo nazis (lol)
>>
If there exists proof of gassing I'm yet to see any of it.
>>
>>55555977

>it looks unrealiable because the gatekeepers told me it's unreliable

You sound like a Zionist shill, listen to yourself, lol.

Man up, faggot
>>
>>55556162
>THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK

hahahahahahahaha you're a nutcase.
>>
Why was hitler so smart?
Because he was part jewish.
Why are the oreillyfag irish banana chins bitching about jews all the time?
Because being an american jew is still better than being irish, even though neithers as good as being an austrian/german jew (das reichsmensch,(hitler))
>>
>>55555374
I'm okay with a lot of History. I'm not looking to repeat any of it. NatSoc was a viable response to conditions, because conditions were shit. (Also they had snappy uniforms.) Repeat for the American-Indian war, nuking Japan and the French Revolution.

If the order of fascism looks appealing, it's because the west has gotten messy. If Trump is a nazi for wanting an actual border in America, then why not go all the way and start marching? The problem isn't the immorality of free speech absolutists and faggots shitposting. The problem is there isn't any principle to criticize /pol/ from. That's the punchline of Israel: Jews got a state, the state is secure, but isn't a liberal, tolerant one.

Holocaust history exists to promote "zionism" or whatever, just like the race theory shit in NatSoc.

If the world is going to be bullshit factions, you may as well pick the one that pisses people off and gives you a laugh. If America hates its media and Donald Trump pisses the media off? Welcome to 2016.

Difference between the trump voters and /pol/ is that /pol/ isn't gonna elect wnyone, let alne genocide fuckers. Christ, if you were a real white supremacist, you'd be out making white babies and buying property away from cities od soemethig .
>>
File: 1443503500069.jpg (231 KB, 1024x1336) Image search: [Google]
1443503500069.jpg
231 KB, 1024x1336
>>55555116
so what you're saying is, we can have all the kinky sex with them that we want?
>>
>>55554839
I had a dream...
>>
>>55554839
Because even though the Holocaust didn't happen, it's a really great idea.
>>
>>55554839
Thank God that edgelord Legacy shit is no longer canon.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.