[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>End of mass immigration across Europe >http://www.te
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
>End of mass immigration across Europe

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/11990885/If-even-Sweden-is-closing-its-borders-to-refugees-this-really-could-be-the-end-for-mass-immigration.html

>SWEDEN....NO?
>>
File: 1439809482156.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1439809482156.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>End of mass immigration across Europe
Don't be silly. The goal is to destroy the middle-class, reduce wages, increase taxes, cause division and increase the national debt as well undermine national sovereignty and increase the power of brussels bureaucrats. Sweden is planning to take a massive 40 billion dollar loan to pay for refugees.
>>
>>55554846
Exactly, they don't need to import any refugees anymore. The quota has already been filled.
>>
>>55554846
how did you figure this out?
>>
>>55554846

>destroy the middle-class

Refugees are housed in middle-class areas?

Anyway...Sweden has closed borders for at least 10 days, with an option to more. Other countries in Europe are looking at Sweden, the multicult capital of the world, and seeing that they can't handle it any more. I imagine that plenty of others will follow suit.
>>
File: worried mer.png (58 KB, 186x230) Image search: [Google]
worried mer.png
58 KB, 186x230
>>55554846
Oh shit the goyim know
>>
>>55554928
First day of 'border controls' the stopped 10 refugees out of several thousand....
>>
File: ftfy.jpg (282 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
ftfy.jpg
282 KB, 865x966
>>55555079

ohh shit. source?

is this more accurate then?
>>
>>55554928
Sure they 'closed' the border and they've stopped some people, but there was a rush to get in before the borders were closed and so far they've only managed to stop 100 people and 1000 people enter the country every day.

This isn't leading to anything but "safe" and "legal" ways to enter Europe. I'm guessing trains, buses, ferry's and air planes... they're already discussing it here and in brussels. Remeber there are six MILLION "refugees" moving towards Europe. Next year will be the same if not worse.
>>
File: sentio-ny-nov.jpg (64 KB, 618x479) Image search: [Google]
sentio-ny-nov.jpg
64 KB, 618x479
I don't think the "border controls" will have any effect themselves, however it is a step in the right direction, a gradual normalisation of the idea of closing borders.

Meanwhile, SD's back up in polls and Jimmie is considered the third most powerful person in Sweden.
http://www.fokus.se/2015/11/sveriges-100-maktigaste-2015/

SD's number two guy, Mattias Karlsson climbs to position 18.
>>
>>55554723
Sweden will die
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.