[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA2 MhigYsRw >on average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1447372123519.jpg (152 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1447372123519.jpg
152 KB, 480x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA2MhigYsRw
>on average women are paid 21% less than men

How can she state a blatant falsehood on television?
>>
>>55554370
Because it's true.

People just don't understand the context properly. Thus, it is used and reused improperly.
>>
>>55554446
What's the fucking context then? I've had half a dozen jobs and women were never paid less than their male counterparts in the same positron. What fucking jobs are these people referring to?
>>
>>55554370
>The actual statistic
Women earn on average 77% of what men earn
>What feminists push
Women earn 77% of what men earn for the same work

It's so incredibly simple. They just took a real statistic and added 'for the same work'. They know people are retards so they know it'll convince people.
>>
>>55554370

That's not a falsehood. It's just a statistic without giving the reasons for that difference.
>>
remind me how much female models get paid compared to males
>>
>>55554647

Women work fewer hours on average
>>
Here's the nutcase himself breaking down the bullshit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfERVPq2VE

Now here's someone funny also blowing it away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfERVPq2VE
>>
>>55554647
The context is that if you take ALL working men and ALL working women, and add up their total salaries and divide it by the number of men/women respectively, you get that 100:80ish ratio. This does NOT mean that women earn less for the same job as men, simply that women work less well paying jobs than men. And less hours than men. And have shorter career arcs (in general) than men. And a whole host of factors which affect their average salary. It's not "inequality" so much as it's simply "unequal productivity"
>>
>>55554370
How much money did she get compared to her manlet co star on hunger games?
>>
>>55554764
She got $10 mil. The two goys got $2mil each.
>>
>>55554847
She got $10 million for the sequel she got $15 million for the third that was split in two.
>>
>>55554647
Its about total income per year. Which, in the same sectors, women do indeed make less in than men. That is mostly due to the amount of hours worked, taking more risky assignments and so on. Per hour, women and men are paid equally. Women just work less hours on average.

Only in the banking world can one make a case of sexual discrimination of pay, vis a vis the bonuses turned out to men and women. Men receiving generally higher bonuses. But I wouldnt be surprised that if you investigate it, the majority of cases again have to do with risk taking. Men take more risks, receiver greater rewards. Its the same reason you see more homeless and unemployed men than women: men take more risks, and sometimes they lose.
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>55554738
Second one should have been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
>>
>>55554942
lies it's all real
>>
>>55554370
>on average men are 21% less likely to have sex

SEX WAR WHEN?
>>
I got into a discussion about this bullshit last night.
My friends were butthurt that I didn't agree with them.
I tried to tell them about the differences in career interests, that women prefer to choose jobs in health care and education, they work less hours, men are more competitive than women and fight for better wages.
One girl even agreed with me, but my friends ignored all my arguments and called me sexist.
I asked them if they believed in equal rights between man and woman and they obviously said yes, but they insisted it wasn't sexist if women were helped and men weren't, because male privilege.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.