[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck teachers. Teachers in America are a bunch of overpaid liberals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: teacher.jpg (143 KB, 554x346) Image search: [Google]
teacher.jpg
143 KB, 554x346
Fuck teachers. Teachers in America are a bunch of overpaid liberals.

What is the worst teacher you ever had? For me, it would have to be an English teacher in high school. He looked a bit like the man in this picture but 10 years older.

One day in class I wasn't feeling well, kinda depressed or something, and I had my head down on my desk. The teacher calls on me. The way that he called on me was annoying as fuck too, he mispronounced my name a couple times then said my real name. All in a fast duration.

Like let's say my name is Alex: he would have said "Alec, Alec, Alex" all fast. Dunno why he said my name like this but for some reason I remember it bothering me.

I remember lifting my head up and saying "I don't feel like participating today." and lowering my head back down.

Next thing I know I hear a crashing sound. The teacher threw the book that was in his hands at me!

Man, if he did that today now that I am a grown man he would regret it. The fucking cocksucker.

You got any bad teacher stories, anon?
>>
>>55554342

You should have brought a gun to school and killed him and then as many of your classmates as possible
>>
>>55554393
Damn you. Was just about to post something similar
>>
Thanks for blogging.
>>
Once I had a economics professor who said FoxNews sometimes stretched to the truth. God d*mn liberal indoctrination I failed the class on purpose just to show him xD
>>
>>55554342

TEACHERS BE HOLDEN THA BLACK MAN DOWN WITH THEY FACTS N SCIENCE N SHIT

DAYUM SCHOOL BE RACIST NIGGA

BEST TRY TO GET ANUDA TEACHA FIRED
>>
>>55554543

I'm white.

You don't think that a teacher can be a bitch?
>>
>>55554583

Anybody can be a bitch but I refuse to believe anybody becomes a teacher because the pay is so great for dealing with a bunch of shitheads all day.

I'd say they should get paid twice what they do for being expected to be the parents you never had.
>>
File: 1446095916778.jpg (61 KB, 623x628) Image search: [Google]
1446095916778.jpg
61 KB, 623x628
I lucked out and only had 1 ultralib teacher that spouted her bullshit idiologies, it was during the 08 Obama election and I think the school told her to stfu and do her job teaching literature.

Worst teacher though? 7th grade history teacher was a fat pedophile. He'd surrounded his desk and the front row of the class with all the girls so he could stare up their skirts, he was not sneaky about it either, got reported several time over the years and the school didn't do anything besides talk to him apparently. He was so fat and wore these tight ass shirts that made his man tits and nipples stand out, and I swear on Hitler's grave, 1 time he accidently erased half the chalk board with his stomach. Fucking Mr. Mallis, will never forget.
>>
every teacher i had from the 3rd grade up through middle school was a fat cunt. awful awful people, and i'm glad they are working on dying.
>>
>>55554494

The education system and the mainstream media all have a liberal monopoly. Not because one day they suddenly took it over but because that is the very nature of these industries. You need an open mind (again a mostly liberal characteristic) to learn anything but the conservative part of you is the one that filters all the bullshit out.

The problem we have in the US is that this monopoly discredits conservative shit as opinion even when the plain jane truth is right in front of the stupid liberals who deny it over and over again. They are not afraid of what they do, even if that involves lying to people or children because they are short-sighted people thinking these ideas they put into people's minds is for the good of all humanity. They don't see the consequences of their actions and this is why most people in the US lean left and gobble that stupid shit up in school. This is why SJWs exist and why these industries need a conservative viewpoint instead of one that is always left leaning.
>>
File: 1427629773150.jpg (26 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1427629773150.jpg
26 KB, 255x235
>>55554342
Universities exist as a form of recruitment. They same moral relativism vs. moral absolutism Hegelian dialectics they spout in order to separate people into left-right camps. Don't fall for the dialectics jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLhqX-sYrTc
>>
>>55554342
Sounds like you had a case of the mondays :(
>>
>>55554342
Translation: it's the liberal teacher's fault that I'm a lazy fuck who came to school hung over, won't do the work but still wants a good grade.
>>
I had some old man math teacher in middle school who was probably a pedo or something. He fucking hated the boys and literally would not allow us to talk in his class at all. And I don't mean we were cracking jokes and talking while he was teaching. I mean he wouldn't call on us if we raised our hands to ask questions and got pissy if someone wanted to use the bathroom or ask for clarification on something he said.

Meanwhile he treated the girls like they were princesses. So one day some kid asked me the time and I told him. The teacher got on me and I lost it and said "take that shit to the girls before you yell at me" and it spiraled out of control from there. Long story short he wanted me to sit in the corner and I threatened him, and was dragged out by two security guards. I was banned from class and my friends told me he banned anyone from talking about me. I spent a period every day in the detention room with the problem kids like an every day Breakfast Club. I passed the class with a 70.

I know that for the most part teachers are regular people and the job isn't easy. But there's always that one fuck. And I think the system coddles teachers from accountability, builds negative attitudes through bureaucracy, and stifles any creativity or different thinking to push bullshit that isn't working. But I have noticed, because I tutor young kids on the side, that kids seem to have shittier teachers now, and shittier workbooks, and are learning slower than I did.
>>
>>55554342
>Teachers in America are a bunch of overpaid liberals.
this this this this this this this.

I've experienced blatant female on male sexism from them before, but I'm not sure if the worst teacher i had was sexist. but here's a story

>teacher has a reputation of losing peoples work and blaming the student for it, claiming they didn't hand it in.
>this happens to me, I question if I really handed it in or not, because I acknowledge I am a human and imperfect.(i checked my privilege)
>happens 5 more times, but every time after the first time I collected information, wrote down when i turned it in, how many copies i printed, printed 3+ extra copies.
>each time this happens she get's pissy that I'm even doing this, even though if I wasn't I would be blamed for not turning in work that I did, causing me to go through extra steps and unnecessarily work harder and still have points marked off.
>5th time we are both extremely pissy at eachother, even though I'm the only one justified(but women wouldn't understand that)
>she throws me out of class and sends me to the principles office
>I transfer out of class and use all the information as proof and get moved to a different course and teacher where I just watch movies every day.

If she wasn't married I would swear she was a dyke, red dyed hair with yellow highlights, fucking Brooklyn/jew york accent, complete psycho, she should have been fired. but clearly wasn't due to number of people able to work at the school and job security.

I have one fucked up story of a male teacher, at that's it but a ton of fucked up female teachers, to be fair i had far more female teachers than males so that creates an environment to have more stories over females.

Not to mention the fucking peppering of liberalism all through everything.
>>
>>55557075

Female teachers are pretty bad. They are lazier and more often teach straight out of the book with zero creativity, and you can see it. And if the teacher isn't engaged in their material and seems just as clueless about it as the students, how are they going to give a fuck?

Honestly, there was a point when I wanted to be a teacher, but the system is so disgusting. Teaching should be a dog-eat-dog world where only the most dynamic and knowledgeable survive and the half-asleep retards sink like a stone. Instead you've got this bloated mass where every teacher has 2 administrators and all they do is come in and hand out government approved one size fits all worksheets that ask you to find the square root of banana to a class that is made up of 50% lost causes who would be better served if they dropped out and got factory jobs, but we don't make anything anymore and social stigma keeps them in and kicks them ever upwards into the uni system.

It's a real mess, I tell you what.
>>
>>55556493
What's your alternative then?
>>
File: sf8ezhylh7yd7hdh.jpg (21 KB, 319x474) Image search: [Google]
sf8ezhylh7yd7hdh.jpg
21 KB, 319x474
>>55557346
This. I remember a kid who kept getting F's in all classes and told me how he didnt give a shit about the work. I have no idea what happened to him but he was two or three grades fucking behind me when i graduated.
>>
I actually looked up the addresses for a couple of my professors before and they live in some shitty suburb with like a 91 Toyota Carola or 94 Honda in a 1 story house.
>>
>>55554342
In what universe are American teachers overpaid? What state do you live in? In both MD and FL they are paid 40k and are forced to corral niggers like goddamn prison guards all day without the luxury of being armed like said guards. Now, because of common core standardisation, the metrics force teachers to teach even stupider shit and take the fall for it when it doesn't work. In FL administrators chastise teachers for referring misbehaving kids to the office, leaving them with no support.

What do teachers actually make from your experience, and what support do they receive?
>>
Had a few shit teachers. The ones that were >>55557346
One in particular was a woman who was in all rights a spiteful cunt. She literally used to find shit out about students she didn't like via gossip with other students and then randomly bring things up in class. Would have it worked into whatever it was she was teaching all semi sly and shit.
On a side note I remember one that stood out as awesome. Was an old PC gaming nerd back in those days (the 90s) Me and that guy debated Diablo 1 like no one's business and the Ultima Series as a whole.
He also played D&D back in his college days.
It was last my last period of the day so everyone was in idgaf mode and waiting to go home. We talked about loads of his old sessions and let him catch up to speed on 2nd ED via my books.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.