[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that every day that passes is one day less to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1401452334276.jpg (35 KB, 295x300) Image search: [Google]
1401452334276.jpg
35 KB, 295x300
Daily reminder that every day that passes is one day less to wait for the return of our King. May we see it in our lifetimes.
Also, imagine if everyone was as based as Jesus Christ on /pol/. Instead of throwing stones we would just perfectly see the truth and be able to provide real solutions to our problems. We would love everyone, even niggers and fags. That would be amazing.
>>
We would even love worthless sluts and fat people. Even scheming luciferians. We would be infinitely based.
>>
Don't they already love niggers and fags in France?
>>
>>55554273
I wouldn't call it love, but there is a large level of acceptance towards niggers and fags.
However, I wasn't talking about france I was talking about /pol/.
Imagine. Could you unconditionally love degenerates, aussbro?
>>
>>55554357

No. They don't employ logic and those types of people should be gassed.
>>
>>55554428
I don't think logic is the problem. I think these people lack ability for affection and love.
Just my point of view, though.
>>
File: 2015-03-24-07.30.02[1].jpg (59 KB, 753x377) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-24-07.30.02[1].jpg
59 KB, 753x377
>>55554225
Doesn't the bible say Jesus was suppose to come back within his original disciples lifetime ala the most embarrassing passage?
>>
>>55554613
I guess it's a matter of interpretation.
you could interpret the term generation to mean age, meaning he would come back within this age, allowing for more people to become disciples.
That would concur with the book of revelations, which said a lot of things like first, women have to take the lifestyle of men, mankind must have the power to destoy itself, and so on, before Jesus comes back.
>>
>>55554729
The book of revelations never says either of those things it implies god is the only thing can destroy satan and his antichrist is in control of mankind and gender fluidity never even occurred.
>>
>>55555057
it does say those things
>>
>>55554225

But he said he would return in his kingdom before his disciples died, that happened long ago
>>
>>55554729
>I guess it's a matter of interpretation.

No it's not, it's pretty literal
>>
kill whitey
>>
>>55555246
Nah, if it did you would have just put the quote, but the bible is even cool with dude who rip their dicks off.

>Matthew 19:12
>For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it.
>>
↱↱ TOP KUSH ↰↰
↣↣ MEDIUM KUSH ↢↢
↳↳LOW KUSH ↲↲

top kush
thats the kush im talkin about matey
lmfoaaaaa
>>
>>55554613

> Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also

> But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

these quotes? no confusion here.
>>
>>55555887

When will you accept that the messiah has other name?

Says so in the bible, Jeremiah 8:8

Also

Jeremiah 23:27

just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship

Baal means Lord, do the math
>>
>>55555887
No, Mark 13 regarding Jesus's lecture on the destruction of the temple and the signs of end times is "The Most Embarrassing Passage" CS Lewis was referencing, specifically 13:30
>Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.