[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hero America Deserves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22
File: _86661151_hi030091473-1.jpg (52 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_86661151_hi030091473-1.jpg
52 KB, 660x371
A man who has been arrested nearly 30 times for bus or train theft has been stopped again for allegedly trying to steal a Greyhound bus.

Police say Darius McCollum, 50, stole the coach from the nation's busiest bus terminal, New York Port Authority, on Wednesday.

He was found with the vehicle two hours after it was scheduled to leave.

Among his previous crimes was the theft of a bus full of passengers at Penn Station, driving it to Kennedy airport.

He grew up in Queens and spent a lot of time at the terminus of the F train, where his fascination with the trains brought him to the attention of workers there who took him under their wing.

By the age of eight, he could reportedly recall the names of every station on the New York subway system.

His train and bus troubles began in 1981, when the then-teenager took control of an underground train and drove it for six stops.
>>
>successfully drives trains and buses for hours before anyone notices because he follows schedules and procedures to the letter
>successfully impersonates staff because his detailed knowledge the work and responsibilities
>passengers who have ridden his hijacked services have complemented his outstanding service

Why not employ him?
>>
blasspie
>>
>>55554122
Coming from NYC myself there's nothing niggers won't steal.
>>
>>55554122

>dat pic

>America
>white
>>
>>55554255
The cops are thinking: not again
He's thinking: 2 HOURS
>>
Follow your dreams.
>>
>>55554187

Basically this
>>
>>55554187
He likely doesn't have a proper HR license.
>>
What a madman.
>>
>>55554122

Shit, he's still going?

He's been doing this for ages.
>>
>>55554122

>McCollum has been rejected for employment by NYCTA on numerous occasions, although he is reported to know more about the trains, schedules, procedures and rail operations than any current employee.[2]

>A prison psychiatrist who did an evaluation diagnosed him with Asperger syndrome.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius_McCollum
>>
Fucking awesome but doesn't beat the kid that stole airplanes while barefooted
>>
I know this is /pol/ but there is something bizarrely endearing about this nigger stealing trains and buses out of genuine passion. It's like he understands following one's dream but can't connect the dots to just end up doing it legally.
>>
>>55554373
>trainspotter
>asperger syndrome
pretty redundant
>>
>>55554383
he's tried
they wont
>>
>>55554383
Doing it legally would be boring. He can steal buses he likes and drives only those.

Also thats like saying graffiti artists should just paint legally; part of the excitement is that you know its illegal.
>>
>>55554413
they can, permission walls and shit
>>
>>55554395
Agreed I don't think I've ever met anyone that goes cuucuu for trains has been in perfect mental health

Now Im got that fucking commercial stuck in my head again about LOTS AND LOTS OF TRAINS
>>
>In 2000, McCollum "attempted grand larceny"[3] by signing out a train according to proper NYCTA procedure to perform the customary duties (extinguishing track fires, supervising maintenance), and then signing it back in.

He properly signed it out, correctly followed all procedures and the work schedule, and properly signed it back in.
So what exactly was the crime he committed?
>>
>>55554545

He was not an employee.
>>
File: x4FShna.jpg (184 KB, 843x608) Image search: [Google]
x4FShna.jpg
184 KB, 843x608
>>55554579
But he did an employees job
>>
>>55554122
Quite amazing story.
>>
I'm shocked...

...there is a GOOK police officer in that picture.
>>
>>55554474
They can, but they don't want, that was the point.

Graffitifags enjoy the excitement which comes from running away authorities and hiding and shit. Thats part of it just as much as the painting.
>>
>>55554668

And they're arresting a black man for doing work.

The world is one mixed up place lately.
>>
>>55554187
Because transit jobs hire by a literal lottery instead of experience/ability.
>>
>>55554373
so he can't have the job because of that?
>>
>>55554714
UNPAID work!
>>
>>55554610
Worst thing to do in america desu senpai

If you work hard you get shit on, but be a lazy piece of shit that knows nothing about your job? Management material.
>>
>>55554766
It would seem so

Could he go interstate?
>>
>>55554767
But he does a good job of it.
>>
>>55554787
The biggest problem is probably the criminal history. I expect that if he gets a little publicity like this he'll probably be offered a job just because he has public support.
>>
>>55554122
Of course he couldn't just get a job driving trains or buses.

Because, you know, niggers and jobs don't really mix.
>>
>>55554766

Military and police don't let spergs in, so I can see train conductors and bus drivers being iffy.

I'm sure his long list of arrests would disqualify him anyway.
>>
>McCollum was apprehended at a Long Island Rail Road yard with the keys to an M-7 railroad car in his pocket.
>They had been given to him by his NYCTA friends who had given him their shifts, but he pleaded guilty to attempting to steal a locomotive
>was sentenced to three years in prison
oh what the blueberry muffin fuck.

Guy wants to work around trains but the job won't let him so his "buddies" that work there give him their shifts and from the sounds of it they got into little to no trouble and the guy with assbergers got 3 years
>>
>>55554122
This guy ? Again ?

Is it an old news ? Source !
>>
File: 1446213988117.jpg (27 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1446213988117.jpg
27 KB, 640x454
No victim no crime.

The laws of this land are so fucking wacked out.
>>
>>55554787
>>55554850
it's all bullshit, give him the job and he'll stop committing crime?
>>
>>55554897
Technically the company who owns the bus is the victim.
>>
>>55554122

This proves that

1. even black people can be autists and
2. trains are to autism what fedoras are to atheists
>>
File: 0dZSX1s524cg1.jpg (54 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
0dZSX1s524cg1.jpg
54 KB, 300x220
>>55554908
>He actually thinks the government wants to rehabilitate prisoners
>>
>>55554893

It's new
>>
>>55554850
>so I can see train conductors and bus drivers being iffy.
who do you think as taught him about the railways?
they love railfans/trainspotters/gunzels
they ARE railfans/trainspotters/gunzels
>>
>>55554850
>Military and police don't let spergs in,
My uncle is a state cop and he has severe aspergers.
>>
>>55554893
Its a new story just happened
>>
>>55554926
victim of 2 hours of perfect operational service
>>
>>55554926
Corporations aren't people. So no, there was no physical victim unless he had crashed. Also he didn't even steal the buses, employees were giving him keys to the fucking things.
>>
>>55554943
>2. trains are to autism what fedoras are to atheists
you didn't know about autism and trains?
>>
>>55554897
He's an unliscenced driver controlling a passager train/bus filled with people, and he's obviously crazy. I'rd okay if you think he's really cool, so I'll tell you what, you put out the insurance policy for if he crashes and causes millions of dollars and dozens of lives in damage.
>>
>According to the New York Times, after his arrest, McCollum said "I'm stealing a plane next.

Follow your dreams Darius

Just imagine a few months to a few years from now we turn on the news to discover his crazy ass has not only stolen a plane but flew it to its destination and landed the bitch
>>
>>55554850

>Military and police don't let spergs in, so I can see train conductors and bus drivers being iffy.

Then they would just have to fire every single bus driver and train conductor, because they are all autists, they just haven't been detected.
>>
File: chumps.jpg (135 KB, 720x562) Image search: [Google]
chumps.jpg
135 KB, 720x562
>>55555012
>Corporations aren't people.
supreme court has ruled corporations are entitled to free speech and political donations count as speech
>>
>>55555021
>unlicensed
yes but well trained
>obviously crazy
autism =/= crazy
Has he ever caused an accident?
Has a fault ever been attributed to him?
Notice it takes hours for anyone to notice?
Because he operates the vehicles perfectly.
>>
>>55554926
this is the exact kind of equivocation that makes the law so fucked up

"No victim No crime" is concrete. and yet there's always a victim, isn't there? society, the government, the bus company, the mine owner, the cayman-island municipal bank, the environment, the poor impressionable kids.

there's not a single act for which you can't find a victim when you practice this sophistry. what bullshit. No victim No crime.
>>
File: 3415126.png (166 KB, 402x392) Image search: [Google]
3415126.png
166 KB, 402x392
>>55554122

This guy is using the black racial ability correctly. He's stealing for justice. He's like a black Robin Hood.
>>
>>55555021
Buses around here are ruthless as fuck, I actually would rather put my life in the hands of this guy instead of some 40 year old dickwad who is at a job he doesn't want to be at so he decides to drive fast as fuck and gets dangerously close to other cars and trucks in daily Los Angeles traffic.

Just because they refused him doesn't mean he isn't a capable driver. Not all Millionaires have a degree in business either.
>>
File: 300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg (38 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-0782-CWCSpread.jpg
38 KB, 300x225
>>55555013

I always associated it with Sonic thanks to this fag and of course 4chan.
>>
>>55554122

>dat facial expression
>can recall all subway stations by name at 7

Clearly an autist. Prepare for SJWs to go mental about how the police are discriminating against someone with a legitimate mental illness
>>
>>55554908
Ideally they could give him the job but what will happen if he has some sort of accident? The guy obviously has some mental issues and driving busses/trains around carries a certain degree of responsability he may not legally be able to front.
>>
>>55554122
A bus must have killed his father and raped his mother, now he has a bizarre fixation on buses. Either that or he is just a typical fucking nigger.
>>
>>55555156
>so he decides to drive fast as fuck and gets dangerously close to other cars and trucks in daily Los Angeles traffic.
Its a good thing you dont have that nasty old 19th century technology of "railway trains" stupid people still insist upon
>>
>>55555023

I can picture the news story:

>DEFCON ALERT: AMERICAN AIRLINER HIGHJACKED
>NEWS UPDATE: African American Darius McCollum of New York calmly walked into cockpit and pilots plane to intended destination
>flight attendants report that they noticed nothing off or any disturbances and that the plane was exceedingly on time for its usual schedule
>>
A true hero. A master of the arts.
>>
>>55555229
>Ideally they could give him the job but what will happen if he has some sort of accident
at that point when he is an official employee insurance would cover it like any any other
But I doubt it would happen
>>
>>55555218
When is the last time you've ever heard of the SJWs going after a legitimate good cause for a good person and not one of their own?

Even if they did he'd quickly be pushed out of the cause or turned on the moment he said or did something they wouldn't like
>>
>>55555249
>as he's being dragged from the plane it is reported he's stealing a submarine next
>>
>>55555249
>telephoto lense pictures of him in the cockpit with a gigantic smile from ear to ear
>passengers smartphones record him over the PA reciting the precise operations of the aircraft, its ability, and how much fun it is to fly
>>
>>55555283
Most probably insurance/transport companies would refuse him declaring him mentally unfit even if he can do the job perfectly fine. It's a strange situation but also understandable.
>>
>>55555349
I'd like to imagine every time he gets locked by up he's reading over and studying any material he can get ahold of revolving around flying a plane
>>
>>55555394
he they did that the union would walk off the job
>>
>>55555301

They won't give a shit about this guy, even though he's genuinely disabled and being treated rather meanly for doing something rather innocent.

No assaults. No drug dealing.

Just a man that loves trains and buses.
>>
>>55555394

>mentally unfit

But he is literally the most mentally fit. Most bus drivers are resentful city employees who hate their place in life. Here we have a man who has clear purpose in life and society and it is being denied to him.
>>
>>55554122
>White boy grows up with a fascination for buses and trains.
>Starts to hang out with the workers to learn the trade.
>As an adult he becomes a train or bus driver.

>Black boy grows up with a fascination for buses and trains.
>Starts hanging out with the workers to learn the trade.
>As an adult he steals trains and buses.

Like pottery.
>>
>>55555229
imagine he didn't have some sort of accident and he excelled in the job
>>
>>55555402
kek
>>
Would you let him drive you /pol/?
>>
>Well, congratulations Alex! You hijacked the train! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

>Arriving on schedule. With content passengers.
>>
>>55555702
>But he is literally the most mentally fit.
While we can agree on this at a casual conversation level, it takes a mental health doctor to determine if he really is mentally fit for the activity. The guy can obviously do the driving part perfectly fine, even other drivers agree, but maybe he lacks certain judgement or communication skills that would make him unfit under certain circumstances of the job. Just a guess though.
>>
>>55555886
sure why not he's done a fantastic job so far

shit get all the boards together and we could probably fund him flying lessons or some shit, imagine the headlines.
>shitlords of the internet 4chan helps black man who steals trains get pilot license and training after he states his intention to steal a plane next
>>
>molly coddled middle class black brats complain and threaten people's jobs because the most liberal institutions on earth still aren't accommodating them enough
>they get rewarded with media attention and have their demands met

>Nigga just wants to drive buses and shit
>gets arrested for doing UNPAID WORK
>no one gives a fuck

N O J U S T I C E
>>
>>55554122
>a thread for this random news

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315157/Woman-duped-female-friend-sex-pretending-man-using-prosthetic-penis-jailed-8-years.html
>>
>>55555949
>but maybe he lacks certain judgement or communication skills that would make him unfit under certain circumstances of the job.
he has passed undetected for hours
if he couldn't communicate they'd notice over the intercom and train PA
>>
>>55555949

He's already been performing the job for decades, it just isn't official.
>>
File: colton1jpg-c2b9e0d645a88a37.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
colton1jpg-c2b9e0d645a88a37.jpg
166 KB, 1024x768
He should take on a sidekick and pull the greatest theft in history.
>>
>>55556168
Their next target
>>
>>55554122
He's a nigger but he's a total autist therefore honorary /pol/ Aryan
>>
File: 600w-CoralPrincess-CruiseShip1.jpg (37 KB, 600x253) Image search: [Google]
600w-CoralPrincess-CruiseShip1.jpg
37 KB, 600x253
>>55556243
Shit
>>
Reminds me of that time your mom pretended to be a hooker for days. Nobody could even tell she wasn't the real hooker.
>>
>>55554255
New York City certainly isn't.
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>55556063
>he has passed undetected for hours
Most probably under normal circumstances. Now, imagine the day he has to improvise a solution under big stress and unexpected circumstances, carrying a train/bus full of passengers. Maybe he'd pass with flying colours, maybe he'd crash and everybody would die, but no insurance/transport company would risk to find out the answer to that question. If he crashed, people died and the press found out the driver was an autist with a fixation for trains that wasn't able to do any other job properly the company would be in in big trouble. They simply can't risk it.

Again, this is all speculation and I don't even know if the guy is autist or why he can't get the job.
>>
File: 1427451707671.jpg (20 KB, 608x580) Image search: [Google]
1427451707671.jpg
20 KB, 608x580
>>55556278
>>
>>55554122
God speed black train autist
>>
>>55556340
>no insurance/transport company would risk to find out the answer to that question
that's it
>>
>>55556340
from everything I've read he got some form of autism but he's a high functioning dude that people that know him say can carry on normal conversations with.
>>
>>55556340
>Now, imagine the day he has to improvise a solution under big stress and unexpected circumstances
You mean like all the times he has to break into secured facilities and go through security checks??
>>
Def a better human being than goose jenner
>>
File: 1447408022688.jpg (144 KB, 660x547) Image search: [Google]
1447408022688.jpg
144 KB, 660x547
>>55554122
>>
>>55554122
>a black man who actually wants to work a shit job
>they don't hire him

Red tape needs to disappear

I would hire this nigger on the spot
>>
>>55556472
God Speed crazy train autist
>>
>>55556472
>>
>>55556464
No, I mean a real one.
>>
>>55554122
>the man simply wants to drive busses and trains
>he does a good job to the point where he knows everything and follows the job to the letter days at a time.
>this man has gone to jail several dozen times for wanting to do something he likes
>won't be allowed to become a bus driver because retards run jew york
i fucking hate our country and new england has always been a piece of shit.
i feel sorry for the guy.
>>
They may not want to hire him to drive trains because he's crazy. But they should definitely hire him to constantly test their security systems for holes.
>>
>>55556537
What if a guy snuck in and did surgery and happened to do it well. Would you be ok with that? Just let him keep doing surgeries?
>>
>>55556572
autism is not crazy you shitlord
>>
>>
>>55556594
>muh slippery slope
>>
>>55556472

>>
>>55556534
>high planned stress from working out specifics on how to do what he wants when he wants too
>has to deal with dipshits on busses all day for several dozen times.
>hurr try real stress situation
you have to be autistic as fuck.
fucking beaner sperg, go get raped by a literal cow.
>>
>>55556594
this mental image alone is golden.

>not only did he do my heart transplant with no complications he got rid of my hernia as well
>>
>>55556534
that is in the training and testing course
>>
>>55556594
yes.
i don't give a shit as long as the guy doesn't suck shit.
hell i'd rather have the guy who did his job right even if he didn't have a liscence then the dipshit who comes into work drunk, fucks the operation and kills the patient, gets a pat on the back for it and has his liscence.
this is literally how my aunt died.
>>
>>55556638
and for free, no less!
>>
>>55556340
>Now, imagine the day he has to improvise a solution under big stress and unexpected circumstances, carrying a train/bus full of passengers.

I'm sure there are ways to test for management of job-related stress without actually being put in charge of people.
I'd have thought he'd be reasonably adept at improvisation and coping with stress, considering he's managed to covertly steal vehicles full of people 50 times and keeps doing it after being arrested and sent to prison.

re: safety of passengers, maybe they should ask themselves why it is so easy for the same man to make off with a busload of customers over and over.

I really hope the terrorists and supreme gentlmen don't take notice of this idea.
It would be a pretty effective way of committing mass murder and I find it disturbing that it seems to be piss easy.
>>
>/pol/ confirmed for caring more about blacks than blacks and white guilters
>>
>>55556594

>man walks into surgery and "happens" to do well

If they ended up killing someone then they would get arrested.

But if the alternative happened, then you fast track him to medical school to reinforce consistency in performance. Merit should be rewarded.
>>
>>55555962
>we could probably fund him flying lessons

If someone makes a legit gofundme, I'll definitely contribute.

Or at least make a twitter kerfuffle to get this guy a job driving trains/buses.
>>
>>55556596
Stealing trains and being arrested 50 times IS crazy though.
>>
>>55556755
i thought you already knew anon, we hate actions not who they are.
if a black man is gonna nig out then we call him a nigger and a chimp.
if a black man is being screwed over because a company is batfuck retarded and the governent is run by mentally ill people, that just fucking sucks.
>>
>>55554122
I wonder if he's ever been on /n/???
kek
>>
>>55556792
living the dream
>>
>>55556755
Gosh, who knew working hard, being there for your children, and not committing crimes were the right thing to do?
>>
>>55556842
Not unless he's Australian
>>
File: you_gonna_get_comfy.jpg (38 KB, 311x400) Image search: [Google]
you_gonna_get_comfy.jpg
38 KB, 311x400
>>55555054
>democrats
>not corporate-owned
>>
>real, actual oppression of a black person with a mental condition
>nothing done because it comes top-down directly from jew corporation

Just goes to show that SJW have no real power over or interest in people being oppressed except where it concerns whitey's livelyhood.
>>
>>55556973
its not a mental condition you shitlord
its a neurological condition
>>
>>55554122

Autism aside, he sounds like an alright guy.

Normally I'd hope that SJW's push this guy into the public spotlight, and get him some sort of sympathy driver job, but God knows that they don't care for decent people.

Godspeed you crazy train autist.
>>
>>55555336

"Red alert red alert, unauthorized launch from friendly nuclear submarine detected"

He then watches as the missile flies off at a perfect angle, avoiding all enemy missile defenses. There is almost a perfect silence in the control room when the seething eye of armageddon engulfs the middle east. The only sound violating the stillness is a soft purring "Choo"
>>
>>55557025
>SJW dont care about ordinary folk maymay
where did this come from?
>>
>>55557051
From them caring more for brown people simply because they are brown rather than them actually being disadvantaged.
>>
>>55557051

Reality. SJW are textbook Limousine Liberals. They're more interested in giving money and attention to upper-middle class witch hunts and worrying over media presentation rather than the number of people on welfare or other similar problems.
>>
>>55554395
>>55554522
HOLY SHIT

I NEVER MADE THE CONNECTION UNTIL NOW

MY 50+ YEAR OLD NEET UNCLE KEEPS A BUNCH OF MODELS TRAINS

my family makes fun of him and gets furious because he spergs out sometimes and "is a big baby". I've been convinced he was autistic or something and nobody paid attention to me. is there evidence of ASDs obsessing over trains?
>>
File: 1204508137424.gif (2 MB, 422x178) Image search: [Google]
1204508137424.gif
2 MB, 422x178
>>55554192
>>
Look at this thread over at >>/n/
>>
>>55554122
This is barely even degenerate. It's just badass. Based negro autist has my support.
>>
>>55557161
I don't know why but many autist kids seem to love and react with the old 'Thomas the Tank Engine' cartoons.
>>
>>55557108
what if its because they're disadvantaged or discriminated against simply for being brown?

your argument is weird
>they're wrong for caring about brown people I deem unworthy
>>
Thread theme!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7qBjXP-Ks
>>
>>55557161
https://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/09/12/what-it-about-autism-and-trains
http://www.autismkey.com/trains-and-autism/
http://www.autism.org.uk/about-autism/our-publications/reports/our-policy-and-research-reports/children-with-autism-and-thomas-the-tank-engine.aspx
>>
>>55557317
people enjoy the models and attention to detail
now thats its CGI nobody gives a shit
>>
>>55557468
oh yeah lots of that makes sense. I could see how an autist would like them running on tracks
>>
>>55557430
Because that is usually not the case. I have been called racist plenty of times when I wasn't being racist at all. The whole Ahmed clock thing was blown out of proportion because people thought the school was being racist. I can't even imagine how many times that gambit is used when there is nothing else to go on. It's only there for pity points because the ones using that excuse are dumber than a box of rocks.
>>
>>55554122

All he had to do was steal the damn train!
>>
>>55554122

He looks good for someone on his 50's

I cannot guess the age of blacks or asians
>>
he needs a movie about his life
>>
"The Knowledge" test London taxicab drivers have to pass would probably make them candidates for autism too
If all else fails he could head over there I guess
>>
>>55554255
Even us "white" people here are really mutt mixes with trace amounts of injun and nignog. Only stormfag sperglords pretend otherwise.
>>
>>55557785
Is that why I saw so many ugly people when I visited America?
>>
>>55557835
At least I'm not part kiwi
>>
>>55555000
>quintrips
Checked. Also this.
>>
>>55557869
>caring about dubs
you have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>55557835
Probably. Although don't forget we were originally a British colony. As were you for that matter. Sure you ain't ugly kiwi?
>>
File: tour-maori-queen-2_2871716k.jpg (173 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
tour-maori-queen-2_2871716k.jpg
173 KB, 858x536
>>55557923
>As were you.
It still is.
>>
>>55554122
Asians are being used by whites to avoid being accused of racism

Fuck everyone. I hate both sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 471x312
>>55557897
>implying those over 18 don't care about dubs
Don't push your norms on me you faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>55557923
And that is relevant to your own admitance of ugly Americans how? British certainly ain't got much Indjun or Nignog in them..
>inb4 the whole of Africa now lives in London
Not when Kiwiland was made
>>
>>55557451
IM DYING
>>
>>55558028
I know they're still part of the Commonwealth, but didn't you Anzacs get independence at some point? Can you really still be considered a colony after that?
>>
File: nah i can't do it.png (49 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
nah i can't do it.png
49 KB, 500x557
>>55555704

bravo
>>
>>55558236
Elizabeth is our Queen.
Her Governor-General represents her in ordinary matters and appoints the Prime Minister and form the cabinet.
British Law and statutes and precedents still forms the basis of our law.
The only substantive change is that you can no longer appeal to the House of Lords or Privy Council.
>>
File: ydLnT9m.jpg (294 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
ydLnT9m.jpg
294 KB, 614x1024
>>55554122
honestly he deserves a medal, He hasn't really hurt anyone, and it's funny.
>America
>giving nigs medals just for not shooting anyone
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1280x720
>>55558236
They, and most other commonwealths, still maintain ties to the crown, and so could be considered a form of colonies imo
>>
>>55558341
>to form the cabinet
>>
>>55558181
I was indicating the rampant ugly present in the white segment of the burgerclap population is primarily a britbong contribution, including the jocks and micks. If anything, the injun contribution probably mitigated that somewhat.
>>
>>55554255

Well, I see a Fin on the right.
>>
Darius McCollum has a peculiar hobby: impersonating New York transit staff, stealing buses and trains, and then driving them away.

As one police spokesman said of him in 2010, he has “a thing for mass transit”.

Once, he stole a bus at Penn Station and drove it, full of passengers, to New York’s Kennedy airport. Another time he responded to an emergency stop call on the subway at 57th street in Manhattan; clearing passengers safely and correctly and diagnosing the problem, in full uniform, before being caught by the train driver, who had seen his face on a wanted poster.

It has made him something of a folk hero. But he has spent a third of his life in jail for his hobby, and he seems to be incorrigible. On Wednesday, he was arrested for the 30th time in 35 years, and just 79 days after his previous parole ended, in Brooklyn, at the corner of Union street and Third Avenue in Gowanus, driving a Trailways bus taken from Hoboken, New Jersey.

McCollum grew up in Jamaica, Queens, near the terminus of the F train at 179th street, where he would spend hundreds of hours watching the trains come and go, according to a 2002 profile in Harper’s magazine. By the time he was eight he had memorised the entire subway network.
>>
>>55558341
>>55558370
Very well then, cheers to my not quite as uppity colonist brethren.
>>
>>55558442
When he was eleven, he was stabbed with a pair of scissors by a classmate, puncturing his lung. Soon after the stabbing, McCollum was skipping school to ride the subway network, sometimes for days on end, surfacing for food only to disappear back underground again.

His parents tried to stop him by locking him in his room at night, and even tried having him escorted to school in the mornings. It didn’t work. They changed his school; they pushed him into psychiatric treatment. Nothing worked.

He became friends with Metropolitan Transit Authority workers at the 179th street depot; they taught him how to drive trains; how to maintain tracks and signals, how to direct traffic. He kept incredibly detailed notes. A train driver known as “Uncle Craft” first taught him to drive subway trains, on the stretch of track between the last stop and the depot at 179th street.

At 15, somebody gave him his first MTA uniform. “I can’t compare that feeling to anything,” he said of that moment later, speaking to Harper’s from Riker’s Island prison. “I felt official. I felt like this is me, like this is where I belong.” MTA employees, he said, called him “Transportation Captain”.

In 1981, when he was arrested for the first time at the controls of an E train – having driven it without incident from 34th street to the World Trade Center at Manhattan’s southern end after being handed the controls by one of his friends, a driver who was sick – he had already driven subway trains dozens of times.

The arrest didn’t deter him. “I feel I just need to be there even if it’s just for a little while,” McCollum told the Wall Street Journal in 2013 about the transit network. “And then, the more I’m there, the more I want to get involved.” By the time he was 18, he was unofficially covering workers’ shifts off-the-books.
>>
>>55558442
He has been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder, as well as depression and anxiety stemming from the attack at school, but only recently have courts begun to take this into account.

Lori Shery, president of the Asperger Syndrome Education Network and a friend of McCollum’s family, told the Guardian that she found him a job at a train museum in South Carolina, where his mother lives, but he found the pull of the real transit network too strong. Her theory is that he enjoys the notoriety. “I think he likes being in the limelight,” she said. “He’s become a celebrity of sorts. I think he likes that.”

He is set to appear in court in Brooklyn on Thursday afternoon, charged with grand larceny, possession of a forged instrument, unauthorised use of a vehicle, possession of stolen property and trespassing.

McCollum has often said he would seek therapy, but always ends up back on the rails or behind the wheel of a bus. He has applied and been refused real transit authority work several times – he told the Journal that he believed his 1981 arrest got him “blackballed”.

“Honestly, I feel that if an agency really took an interest in him, could give him employment in the field of transportation, that would make a world of difference,” Shery said. “I think then he would find what he’s seeking.”
>>
>>55558442
>Another time he responded to an emergency stop call on the subway at 57th street in Manhattan; clearing passengers safely and correctly and diagnosing the problem, in full uniform, before being caught by the train driver, who had seen his face on a wanted poster.
HERO
E
R
O

he's the hero NYC deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent conductor. A watchful engineer. A Black Traindriver.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 228x221
>>55558387
>>Probably mutt race as reason
>>Implying britt bong
You lost me in this 180 bro..
Confirmed for Injun bastard
>>
File: autism-1415941853700.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
autism-1415941853700.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>55554122
>By the age of eight, he could reportedly recall the names of every station on the New York subway system.
>>
File: train-1404576906629.jpg (52 KB, 752x822) Image search: [Google]
train-1404576906629.jpg
52 KB, 752x822
>>55558553
>>
>tfw have aspergers
>tfw also have fascination with trains
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.