[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there /pol/, American there. I'm in Slovakia now since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: 1445835455880.jpg (66 KB, 1013x745) Image search: [Google]
1445835455880.jpg
66 KB, 1013x745
Hi there /pol/, American there. I'm in Slovakia now since I went for trip to V4 countries. Guys you need to come here! Based people everywhere. In couple of days I'm visiting Czech Republic, hopefully it will be as awesome as Poland, Hungary and Slovakia were. Also I was really surprised by fact NOBODY was rude or arrogant to me, because lot of my Hostel-brainwashed friends told me how those people hate us. Bullshit. They hate our government, but who doesn't? Seriously /pol/, you should visit.
>>
>>55554013
We Poles can be very mean but only to muslims and each other.
>>
File: 1447187481922.jpg (75 KB, 668x668) Image search: [Google]
1447187481922.jpg
75 KB, 668x668
>>55554013
Have fun in Czechia.
>>
>>55554245
Maybe man, I don't know :-D Poland was great, I've been to Warsaw, Krakow and Weliczka (?) and I LOVE pierogy (or however the fuck you call it).
>>
>>55554013
Where are you?
>>
>>55554292

just don't drink bottled/canned pilsner and stop using

>:-D

on my board.

>:-D
>>
>>55554310
Bratislava now, I'm going to see the Bratislava Castle and Devin castle, then I'm going to Trnava city to meet my friend who is also here and then I'm going to Smolenice to see another castle and some caves. You have so many things to show in such a small country it's just unbelievable to me. Literally one turist site next to other. Definitely will come here in summer.
>>
>>55554013

Come to Hungary.

Ssssh.

Just. Come.
>>
>>55554013
I hope you enjoy your stay, bruv.
>>
>>55554398
Next time you should visit eastern Poland for ancient forests, medieval architecture and best craft beer east of europe.
>>
>>55554431
I've been there approximately ten days ago, in Miszkolc, Balaton Lake and Budapest. I love your food and your fence ofc. Also, baracz palinka was nice.
>>
I didn't really like Bratislava but it was still fine.
Budapest is fucking beautiful.

Have fun.
>>
>>55554481
Thanks Czechbro. Any recommendations for me to visit?
>>
>>55554498

>Miskolc

That is our... ...dirty little secret. Balaton is nice though. Although definitely not as nice as it is during the summer.
>>
>>55554521
Prague, of course, then you can get shitfaced in Brno (if you're coming from Slovakia, it's along the route). If you get someone to interpret for you, you'll be probably okay and you'll get drunk on the best wine in the country. Afterwards, czech out the castles here, Hluboká, Karlštejn, etc.
>>
>>55554509
Old town is nice, the rest is OK. If they would invest more € into roads reconstruction and building reconstruction it would be perfect. Budapest was beautiful but it's so much bigger so I don't really thing it can be compared to Bratislava. Slovaks are small nation after all.
>>
>>55554398
>Bratislava now
If you want to get laid tonight, go to Obchodná street after 11 pm, have a few drinks and just start talking to college girls in english and tell them you're from America. They will want to fuck you.
>>
>>55554491
STFU, Poland. We've had your export beer for years now and not one of them has been good. I believe the bit about ancient forests and medieval architecture, but you sell shitwater mixed with benzene and call it beer. I've attributed it to the war for long enough... I'm calling you out on being pisspoor brewers. You do make some great vodka tho.
>>
>>55554013
Can't wait for France to get out of the EU.

What will those easternian shithole do without the 9 billions euro they leach out each year from France ? Will Germoney keep paying ?
>>
>>55554606
I'm saying about craft beer that is not exported mate. Of course big commercial pisslagers are horrible. I hate them too.
>>
>>55554013

That pic is so cute I hugged myself
>>
>>55554603
I tried that on wednesday, but...
>got shitfaced at Slovak pub (halusky rules)
>tried to pick up local girls
>huge bear-like Slovak approached me
>I'm 6'4, but fuck I had eyes at level of his sternum
>told me to not talk to those sluts, they want just my money
>took me somewhere else to drink with him and his friends
>blackout.jpeg
>still had hangover this morning
>bestnightofmylife.gif
>>
File: Carte.jpg (182 KB, 1186x914) Image search: [Google]
Carte.jpg
182 KB, 1186x914
>>55554724
What would happened if the brits exit next year ?
>>
>>55554606
You've been drinking the mass produced factory piss for peasants. You never tasted actual Polish beer.
>>
>>55554745
Okay, your professionals are horrible but you're secretly hiding brewing wizards in the hills who eschew foreign markets because they don't want to be hipsters like all the other small Eurobrewers.

I willingly believe this scenario.
>>
>>55554797
kek i think I know that guy
doesn't his name start with S?
>>
>>55554979
Nope, his name is Andrej I believe
>>
File: 1418767615746.jpg (4 KB, 198x169) Image search: [Google]
1418767615746.jpg
4 KB, 198x169
>>55554724
>calling them shithole when they are trying to save Yurop

French pretentiousness at its best.
>>
>>55555160
This t b h f a m
I don't see a reason why to call Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland or Slovakia shithole. After 40 years of communism they are doing quite well. Not perfect, but well. Also retards like this are the reason why I don't want to visit France again. Arrogant assholes thinking their are unique etc. Shame.
>>
>>55555280
They were arrogant enough to add dishwashing soap to my coffee because i ordered in english instead of frogspeak caffe au lait.
>>
Why would I want to visit shitholes?
>>
File: IMG_1412.jpg (672 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1412.jpg
672 KB, 2448x3264
>>55555965
Because they are not.
>>
Bratislava is surprisingly close to Vienna. We used to grab an inflatable boat, get onto the Danube in Vienna in the early morning of a sunny day (not too sunny!), paddle and (mostly) float downstream, occasionally jump in to swim, maybe stop to check out a few places (mediaval Hainburg in Austria, or ruins of Devín castle across the border - apart from that it's mostly wilderness) and have a beer, finally go ashore in the center of Bratislava to the curious looks of natives and tourists alike, roll up the inflatable, spend a few hours in Bratislava, then take the bus to arrive back in Vienna at night.

The old town of Bratislava is pretty small though; eventually you've seen it all.
>>
>>55554339
>just don't drink canned pilsner and stop using
I drank so much canned pilsner in your country, was that a mistake?
>>
>>55554013
Hey op how much $ have you spent total including airfare? I'm a burger of Czech em' decent and always wanted to visit there and visit the family's hometowns.
>>
>>55558289
Hey, my flight was paid by my employer as a gift for my birthday so I don't know about that one, but so far I've spent 4-5k, I don't know exactly. Definitely worth the money man.
>>
File: 424.jpg (406 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
424.jpg
406 KB, 2048x1536
>>55555965

Because travelling is a good thing.
>>
>>55554724
says country which receives €15B+ each year in agricultural subsidies and misspends most of them lol.
>>
>>55554013

Why is Poland fucking Slovakia in the ass?The fuck is this incest?
>>
>>55554805

it would take years to unwind the financial connections. The EU budget is fixed until 2020.
>>
>>55558805

Slovakia has enough Magyar in her (sometimes quite literally) for her to be distant enough of a relative. So it doesn't count as incest.

Slovakia, you dirty little fox, you...

Come over here.
>>
>>55559089
You know what is interesting? While I was in Hungary, lot of people were bitching to me about Slovakia, usually 15-18yo boys with shaved heads (maybe cancer victims). So far nobody from the Slovaks mentioned Hungary when talking to me? Why is it like that again?
>>
>>55559242

Relax. I was just bantering.
>>
>>55557987

yes, it tastes a lot different compared to pilsner from the tap.

did you at least fuck a skank and did some meth?
>>
>>55559435
OK, don't worry I'm not saying all Hungarians are like that, but if you could explain to me why so many of you hate Slovakia/Slovaks? Do they try to exterminate Hungarian minority in the south? Or why? I really don't understand the hate. They send their police to help your police on borders, they stand by you when arguing with EU. If you could explain me why so many Hungarians hate them I would appreciate it. Always like to learn something.
>>
>>55554013
are those dicks? :O
>>
>>55557987
It's our maymay, basically every time you drink a beer of certain brand, some asshole will come up to you and starts talking shit about it forcing you his favourite brand.
>>
>>55559550

We don't hate you; even those who claim to do so are likely to dislike Slovakia even less than they'd admit. But you know how we feel about Slovakia's Hungarian-majority areas and you understand why.

But don't worry, we don't hate you. Our relations improved a lot in the past decades.
>>
>>55559673
No Anon, I think it's hands you sick twisted...
>>
read a book. I recomend Horný vidiek Felvidék - Polemika Bélu Grünwalda a Michala Mudroňa o slovenskej identite...

picked it up for ~13 euro
>>
>>55559720

>starobahno drinker detected
>>
>>55559728
No, I don't understand why is it like that, I'm American tourist. So far my trip took places in Poland, Hungary and Slovakia. Next week I'm going to Czech Republic.
>>
>>55559748
Do you think it will be possible to get this book in English?
>>
Any of you enterprising Eastern Europe bros want to chop down trees and ship them to me? I'd rather buy white than from the orient.
>>
>>55559920

I dont think so, quick google search showed, it is availbe in magyar as well A Felvidék - Grünwald Béla és Michal Mudron vitairatai.

But I did not found anything in English.
>>
>>55560040
Too bad, anyway thanks for trying Slovak Anon
>>
>>55560040

why would anyone read an unimportant book?
>>
>>55559748
>slovenskej identite
What would Slovak know about Slovenian identity ;^)
>>
File: eu.jpg (89 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
eu.jpg
89 KB, 800x586
>>55554805
> Baltics
> receiving like 10x more financial funds form eu than any other ex Eastern Block country
> media is hyped over how Baltic economy is so sucessfull hwo they are so progressive, and how they are role model states
> Bravo Baltics, congratulations to your achievements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>55560215
I mena like 10x more per capita
>>
>>55560122

Becasue reading is fun. And if you are as curious as the other anon to know what lead to magyar/slovak reliations, and relations in our little central Europe in general, it is in that book.

The Bella's original Felvidek was used as the proof of why Slovakai can no longer be part of Hungary, after the 1. world war .

So yeah, even an uniportant book may turn out to be a gem ;)

>also...questioning the /pol/ why to read a history book?
>>
>>55554606
Zywiec and tyskie- are the main two beers the U.S. Gets from Poland unless your polish and/or live in a polish community

Unfortunately a few years ago, Western European corporations (who don't know shit about beer anyway if we're gonna be fucking honest) bought them out and now they taste like shit

Go into any biedronka or lidl or deli and you've got aisles of good local beer
>>
>>55560165

Yeah, funny that the only reason, why our countries are called differently is the way we attach the suffix to the same word.

Slovák - Slovénec
>>
>>55560329

>Becasue reading important and relevant stuff is fun

>ftfy
>>
File: my sides 1.gif (693 KB, 294x200) Image search: [Google]
my sides 1.gif
693 KB, 294x200
>>55554250
>iKurwa
>>
>>55554013
>>American here.

Can't even type proper English.
Slavs, please, you are not fooling anyone. I know you have kek. fantasies but we have no interest in migrating and screwing your women.
>>
>>55563008
>Swekek blaming other nation for kek fantasy
>Nice try Abdul, nice try
Did travel Sweden three years ago, was shit, now it is shit2
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.