[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this video? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: poo.jpg (117 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
117 KB, 1366x768
What does /pol/ think of this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM the description:
The follow up to #Equality, Modern Educayshun delves into the potential dangers of our increasingly reactionary culture bred by social media and political correctness.
>>
>>55553389
penelope hnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg
>>
>>55553389
>The follow up to #Equality
Shit, really?
I'll give it a watch now.
>>
>>55553389
I liked it, even if I guessed the ending as soon as the video started. Still: a bit over the top but good message in the end.
>>
>>55553466
>a bit over the top but good message in the end
It's really the message that matters in the end anyway. Every little bit helps in the fight against the SJW Empire.
>>
>>55553510
not saying it was bad; just a bit over the top. But I agree: we need to use everything we'v got to fight off the SJWs.
>>
File: 7347347.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
7347347.png
1 MB, 2075x936
Reminder that the producer of this, Neel Kolhatkar, is a member of Katter's Australia's Party which is pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian.

This is literal Kike propaganda
>>
>>55553646
I thought /pol/ was pro-isreal now because of trump?
>>
>>55553466
This is nothing compare to #mizzou.
>>
>>55553646

reminder that america is the only country in the world that gives a flying fuck about israel and all other political parties flip a coin when deciding which side to take
>>
>>55553646

Katter is actually pretty based.
>>
>>55553646
Reminder Americans are Sunnis who back the Mudslime state
>>
It is dangerous to alternative movments, SJ(E)Ws needs fertile breeding grounds so our movments can grow
>>
File: 1446839525865.jpg (106 KB, 800x693) Image search: [Google]
1446839525865.jpg
106 KB, 800x693
>>55553646
Donalad
>American fascist
Nigel Farage
>British white supremacist

lol'd we got fucking mussolini reincarnated over here right
>>
>>55553389
The punchline to #EQUALITY was slightly better, but this was still good. And unnerving.

And I second this anon's motion >>55553440
>>
>>55553646
Were you bullied by the Jews when you were young?
Did they touch you in inappropriate places?
>>
>>55553646
katter is a siq kunt mate

who cares about israel, the cunts probably just say it so the ewjays dont wreck their shit in the media
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.