[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of South Africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 50
File: southafrica.png (17 KB, 1145x828) Image search: [Google]
southafrica.png
17 KB, 1145x828
What does /pol/ think of South Africa?
>>
>>55553192
Seriously though, why do Lesotho and Swaziland exist?

Tourism?
>>
Niggers ruined it
>>
>>55553227
If i recall Lesotho exists because the Brits never managed to beat them in a war, the mountains were too easy to defend or something
>>
Its been really great since apartheid ended. Apartheid SA was an ally of Israel and the ANC is very anti-Israeli

Based Mandela/Zumba shoving it to the Zionists
>>
>>55553227
Because the last thing South Africa needs are even more empooverisht people within its borders.
>>
Rolling blackouts.
Water shotages.
Deteriorating public basic services.
Violent crime everywhere.
Blacks destroying university campuses.
Corruption.
Open non-existant borders.

and its only 11am.
>>
I've watched plenary sessions. Some great chimpouts
>>
>>55553325
I'm guessing that you are white. Are there racial tensions between the inferior black majority and the superior white minority?
>>
File: 1446574595083.gif (3 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1446574595083.gif
3 MB, 260x195
>>55553192
>>
>>55553473
Story on pic pls
>>
>>55553579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HfuxgQJ8sk
>>
>>55553405
They like to hide it but the truth comes out. Most hate white people.

Do some research about farm murders in south africa
>>
>>55553192

Shining example of that multiculturalism works
>>
I think it is the future of Europe and I hate their accents.
>>
>>55553633
Thanks wow one was legit then another pair of opposites show up
>>
>>55553405
JOHANNESBURG - Police have launched a manhunt for twelve suspects following the rape of a woman and the drowning of her husband and his friend.
The two married couples reportedly took a stroll in Rhodes Park in Kensington before dark on Saturday when they were accosted by the gang.
Police say one woman managed to escape while the other was raped by a gang member in full view of her tied-up husband.
The men aged 25 and 32, were still bound when they were hurled into the dam at the park and drowned.
SAPS Spokesperson Lungelo Dlamini said their bodies were recovered by police divers in the early hours of Sunday morning.
They were certified dead by paramedics,' said Dlamini.
One of the 12 suspects was carrying a firearm when the attack happened.
https://www.enca.com/south-africa/12-men-rape-wives-drown-tied-husbands-rhodes-park-dam
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/775966-Rapists-force-victims-to-witness-husbands%E2%80%99-water-deaths
>>
South Africa and Zimbabwe are perfect examples of what will happen to whites if they are a minority in a country.
>>
>>55553192
I wish it didn't exist so I don't have to feel hopeless every time I see their flag.
>>
>>55553754
the only problem is that they're constantly cited by Stormfags so if you bring them up in an argument people will dismiss you as a "white Supremacist" or theyll say "yea, but thats not happening HERE" as if its not related....
>>
>>55553711
So diversity isn't working for you guys? Why can't you be more progressive?
>>
>>55553794
Seems like America is heading that way. When whites eventually become minority in USA, it's going to be true hellhole for them. Things are already bad, it will get worse.
>>
>>55553842
Whites in america will never be a minority.
>>
>>55553192
Feel sorry for them. Possibly the most beautiful country in the world - but filled with morons
>>
>>55553889
Yup, white opression till extinction
>>
>>55553192
A rainbow nation of aspirations.
>>
File: henry.jpg (216 KB, 652x825) Image search: [Google]
henry.jpg
216 KB, 652x825
>>55553192
I'm from Rhodesia now Zimbabwe so I consider all Africans as family. Black ,white I don't care. My country was called 'the bread basket of Africa'. Not any more. Look at it now; it's a mess. RSA is fucked as well. My best friend is from there - he's Afrikaner. We fled to England.

If you want to see persecution and terrible violence, go to Southern Africa. It's horrible. Farmers are getting murdered every day, for what? Producing food? I wish I had my home back. My dad died in that conflict. England has been kind to us, but too little, too late. England fucked us over, but beggars can't be choosers. Just glad I'm alive.
>>
>south africa is a dangerous coon town
>north africa is a pretty nice place to live

>south detroit is a dangerous coon town
>north detroit is a pretty nice place to live

What is it with nignogs and the south?
>>
>>55554062
They like the heat (from what I'm told).
>>
>>55553889
Dude, America is already about 60% white.
>>
>>55554034
Fuck off nigger
>>
Based when Apartheid.

Shithole after that.
>>
>>55553740
I like theirs better than yours. Better to sound odd than like you have a cock up your nostril.
>>
Worked fine until they got rid of Apartheid.

Works better than Sweden does in a year.
>>
Students are busy rioting for free education here.
saw a bus being burned today, does this shit not reach your media?
>>
everyone hates the system, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 960x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 960x645
>>55555134
Sadly, it really doesnt.
We have our own college niggers we are paying attention to right now. They arent as violent as yours but ours are more pathetic.
>>
File: leavingcanyon8thumb[1].jpg (174 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
leavingcanyon8thumb[1].jpg
174 KB, 720x540
Least nigger (most gentrified) part of Africa I guess. Still pretty ghetto though, rich neighborhood streets are basically nothing but walls and barbed wire fences, they tell me.

http://www.ianfraserlive.com/canyons.html
>>
>>55555522
You have to.

Every single person has a wall with an electric fence with motion sensors and a house alarm to private armed security.
>>
Two pistols, a shotgun and a couple grenades.

everyone should be taught self defense

An inquest docket has been opened at Greenwood Park Police Station following a house robbery that took place on 12 November 2015. Three alleged house robbers entered a private residence, held the occupant at gunpoint and demanded keys to the safe. During the house robbery shots were exchanged between the complainants neighbour and the three suspects. Two died at the scene and a third died at Addington hospital. Case of House robbery, attempted murder, possession of dangerous weapon, possession of unlicensed firearm and ammunition are being investigated.
The three suspects sustained gunshot wounds to the chest. Two suspects were taken to Phoenix mortuary and one was taken to Gale Street mortuary. The deceased are unknown at this stage. The suspects’ vehicle, a black Golf 7 GTI was recovered at the scene and was positively linked to a carjacking case that was opened at Chatsworth SAPS in October 2015. According to reports, the complainant was inside his house on the treadmill with earphones on. The suspects used a 4 pound hammer with a long handle to break down the gate and door to gain access to the house. They confronted the victim at gunpoint and demanded keys to the safe. It is alleged the suspects removed the safe and fired shots. The neighbour who was outside the complainant’s house saw what was happening armed himself and shouted across the fence at the suspects. A shootout ensued between the neighbour and the three suspects leaving two suspects fatally wounded and a third who later succumbed to his injuries in the Addington Hospital. Investigation continues.
>>
>>55555893
Fucking niggers goddamn
>>
From SAPS Facebook: /SAPoliceService/?fref=nf
>>
File: satanwot.jpg (116 KB, 960x789) Image search: [Google]
satanwot.jpg
116 KB, 960x789
A fucking joke... tech the kids about satanism
>>
>>55553192
bit shit desu
>>
>>55553286
no. They begged the british for protection from the incoming boers, so the queen declared them a protecorate.
>>
>>55553325
>>55553325

You forgot to mention BEE (black economic empowerment) and that 77% of college students have to be black the president of South Africa sings kill the Boer (farmer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

Not to mention an idiot of can’t count https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4[spoiler][/spoiler]

Our forefathers fought the English and the Zulus we will endure and rebuild
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_4rQVq0OF8
>>
>>55553288
You're clearly a nigger
>>
highest paid president. Accused of rape, fraud bribery. just had ZAR250mil improvements on his house.
>>
>>55553746
No where in the text you wrote indicates these people were white. But they were, right......
>>
>>55555984
And the white neighbor will probably be incarcerated or murder by ornery niggers
>>
>>55556895
Dare ya to fly that flag at your house...
>>
File: 1408616352942.jpg (74 KB, 648x576) Image search: [Google]
1408616352942.jpg
74 KB, 648x576
Whites that still remain in SA and "Zimbabwe" gotta have balls of steel. Even here in America, I cant imagine what it must be like to have hordes of niggers around every corner ready to kill you.
>>
File: necklace murders by anc.jpg (64 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
necklace murders by anc.jpg
64 KB, 380x300
>>55557459
The government claims its illegal ,our constitution is says its not illegal , to answer your question my house would probably get petrol bombed , however that does not stop me from having one ,they would burn their own kind for not siding with them politically and even for less reason that that
>>
>>55557545
This is the point. There are not 100's of people looking to kill us. There are hardened criminals. Some of them are military trained, either by our own defence forces or those of countries like Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe had a murder squad called the 5th brigade [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_Fifth_Brigade]

Disgruntled military trained criminals from other countries. One might even be able to piece together information is a way which could construct a narrative of South Africa being destabilised by the likes of Robert Mugabe, local black are not as violent or as heartless,
>>
File: 1446347963193.jpg (21 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1446347963193.jpg
21 KB, 405x720
I spent 14 months in SA on a working mission. Learned to build, fed homeless in Durban, brought food and clothes to orphanages. I was mildly racist before going and after my second stint.....seeing how fucking lazy the blacks are....I'm pretty full on racist now. It was basically me and an Afrikaner that built a ten room dormitory with sporadic help from the blacks that were using the mission as their private estate. They would take turns going in the cars to pick up food and deliver it...2 combies a day...its like riding in the car showed their social status was better than doing manual labor.

There were so many incidents of racism while I was there and a couple times I was confronted by blacks while I was off the base. I didn't feel safe there but I'm always alert and if they get me then they fucking deserved it.

This SA organization I stayed with funded and built a million Rand orphanage at the top of a hill in one of the townships. Beautiful place. The locals were excited. It would have really been a good thing. But the local "mayor" nigger demanded an annual kick back and the Afrikaner leading the mission wouldn't play ball. On my last day in SA - they wouldn't extend my white devil visa- I was able to get three kids in the orphanage. They were evicted on to the street two months later by this "mayor."

Its shit I wouldn't believe if I hadn't seen it. Its like el Guapo in the 3 amigos. You think its fictional but this is a common occurrence
>>
>>55557688
So when are you moving to Emuland, brother?
>>
File: naresec_pic_2.300x0.jpg (36 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
naresec_pic_2.300x0.jpg
36 KB, 300x240
>>55557730

ex-swapo forces i guess ...

The ANC Youth League and Young Communist League have since last year been receiving full-time training at several SANDF military bases across the country.

"The training is government funded and currently at least 8000 black youths 18-35 years of age will receive 2 years training at a military base. No whites are included in this programme, nor any youths from any other political Youth groups.

According to the Defence and Military Veteran Minister, they aim to train about 20 000 youths a year. The first batch to receive training were 500 youths recommended by the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform, altogether the Department recruited 2500 to take part in the programme and has urged them “to emulate the young revolutionaries of the 1976 generation”."
>>
Do european countries differentiate between black and white south africans when it comes to immigration or are you guys basically fucked?
>>
>>55553227
They're Brit versions of homelands
>look it up
>>
>>55557885

Go where ? Australians seems to hate us if you don't have money they don't want you , America is going through black sjw shit i donno and europe is pretty much stuffed atm
>>
>>55558244
The SJW stuff will probably die out in the states, but there's always Russia or Poland if you don't mind learning another language.
>>
>>55558244
When I was there everyone white person I talked to was either moving to western Aussieland or knew someone who was. Perth? I don't remember. They were streamlining immigration if you bought property. It doesn't help the poor folk tho you're right. I had an Afrikaner buddy I made last time I was there. We just clicked like we knew each other forever. I tried getting him a US visa. We spent thousands of dollars. He gave up and fucking hanged himself without ever talking to me about it. Shit still upsets me
>>
File: 1447221074282.jpg (106 KB, 832x661) Image search: [Google]
1447221074282.jpg
106 KB, 832x661
>>55558244

You got that backwards, we hate the rich saffers that come over here. They seem to have this inbuilt mentality like anyone who isnt rich = nigger, (which I cant really blame them for) but we're a pretty egalitarian bunch and someone acting like they're above us just because they have money is something that will rapidly lose you friends.

If you're an average hardworking middle class person who just wants to contribute to the society and live their life without worrying when a horde of niggers is going to necklace you while gangraping your daughter, then you're more than welcome.
>>
>>55558338
I personally would consider Russia. But all of it costs money and who knows if Russia is sensitive to the plight of the white african. Shame you're not a rhino or a lion. American SJWs would swim over to rescue u
>>
>>55557888
nice trips.

Have you got sources for commie youth league ( I mean whats more fascist than a youth league?) and anc youth league military training?
>>
Something I always wanted to ask a white South African is since you had nukes and an almost all white armed forces in 1994, why wasn't there a military coup of the Mandela government?

Your SADF had been fighting communist negroes for 20 years prior in places like Angola, Rhodesia, and Mozambique so they all knew what the result would be of a black takeover of the government of south Africa.
>>
File: 1439243602239.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
1439243602239.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>55558244
Beatniks begat the hippies. Hippies reached the high watermark in 69. If we concede that the 90s began a new "beatnik" era, we're looking at the peak soon, if not now. After that, the backlash will come from other counterculture movements. I suspect the BLM people will turn on white feminism again. Feminists are appropriating every cause as a feminist one and planting it firmly under the influence of "Patriarchy." BLM people will eventually become wise to it and rebel. It'll be a reversal of the suffrage movement in the early 20th/late 19th century vis-a-vis women and minority voting rights.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. And eventually, this too will pass.
>>
>>55558422
rhino or lion that has its own problems pic related and our rhino's are on the brink of extinction....

>>55558338
maybe iceland even

>>55558377
good to know
>>
>>55558596
International community imposing their "superior morals". White people are guilt-tripped too easily. See: "Refugee" Crisis
>>
>>55558524
only what i read awhile back

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/AfriForum-goes-to-court-over-youth-training-20110801

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/ANCYL-military-training-slammed-20100514

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2011/08/01/afriforum-to-go-to-court-over-youth-training-at-military-bases
>>
File: plaasmoorde-afriforum-jeug.jpg (227 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
plaasmoorde-afriforum-jeug.jpg
227 KB, 1024x680
Good God!

If only the disgruntled whites could work together somehow.

Divide and rule I suppose?
>>
>>55558596
We had a referendum in 1992. 90 % plus white people supported the change. The amy i not african in that sense. The SANDF seems to more or less serve the government of the day. The government changed, the army got new toys in an arms deal, and the liberation era guerrillas were integrated into the sandf.
Destabilising our neighbors was costing money and losing us friends. So we got rid of the nukes because there was no military reason for retaining them. Retaining nuclear weapons would have led to some arms race in the future, certainly distrust with our neighbors.
In terms of the 20 years of fighting 'communism' everyone new it was a losing battle. It was not sustainable. The only purpose of destabilising angola, namibia mozambique and other countries was to prevent any formalised and cohesive approach our neighbors. I think the top echelon agreed to negotiations because the deal that could be had was a good one. The army in south africa has always been set up as a shadow govt. This means that there is a military officer who is able to pick up the job of any portfolio minister in case of war. So the army and the government moved in unison, there was no deviance from the normal, so no need for a coup. If we had a coup, we would look like syria today. we don't we won in that sense.
>>
>>55558896
to be honest I doubt its training them in ambushes. I am sure it's more about mobilising in groups, working together, understanding national ideals - i.e. I think they are trying to make rural youths employable. But I will look into this.
>>
>>55553192
It's pretty much over for whites in South Africa, I've got family there, but most have moved or are moving to the UK and Canada.
>>
“When the door swung open she said in that instant she thought it was me. Then they were all around her with guns,” he said.

“They pushed her into the bedroom and then kept shouting at her ‘where are the ****ing safe keys’… she told them where the safe was but that I had the keys with me,” Duarte said.

The Welwitchia Avenue home on Friday bore the scars of the battle that took place outside. Spent bullet casings lay at the bottom of the swimming pool and bullet holes pock-marked the walls.

Deep red streaks of blood ran from the entry way and into the lounge, where two of the men heaved their last breath.

Casting his gaze across the bloodied scene, Duarte broke down while explaining the helplessness of the situation.

‘I immediately thought the worst’

“I was at Sun City last night and it was just around 20:00 and we were about to sit down for a Christmas dinner with all of my colleagues who had gathered for an office party.

“We had already ordered the food and I was talking to a colleague across the table. My phone was on silent but the LED was flashing and he [the colleague] said to me ‘hey your pocket is flashing’.

“I didn’t recognize the number and I was actually going to ignore it. But I had a change of heart and it was the lady who lives across the road asking if we were OK. I didn’t know what she meant until she said there had been a robbery at my home. I phoned my wife and by then everyone had arrived and as soon as she answered the phone, she burst into tears. I immediately thought the worst,” Duarte said.

“I spoke to my wife and she was crying, but she was OK. When the shooting started, the other three ran from the bedroom and I don’t know how my wife did it, but she ran to the pantry and hid inside.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/exclusive-house-robbery-victims-hostage-hell-20151113
>>
File: moord.jpg (28 KB, 480x401) Image search: [Google]
moord.jpg
28 KB, 480x401
>>
>>55559053

Actual photos of the criminals
>>
>>
Do you think Mandela would've supported what SA has turned into today?

He was for equality and shit, right?
>>
>>
>>55559244
Are you white, colored or black?
>>
File: 5679029-large.jpg (64 KB, 618x416) Image search: [Google]
5679029-large.jpg
64 KB, 618x416
>>55558596

because PW BOTHA removed most of the top military officials at the time to prevent that most officers also questioned why he made decisions that weakened the military at the time like favouring the cheetas over the mirages or not having enough atlas onyx helicopters for army deployment , As for the nukes they had the foresight to dismantle them before they landed in communist anc hands
>>
>>55553192
An example of what happens when blacks are the majority.
>>
>>55559223
http://exopermaculture.com/2013/12/08/the-dark-side-of-mandelas-legacy/
>>
>>55559277
white
>>
>>55559223
He was just as much of a piece of shit. Tribalistic bullcrap from the get go.

I seriously annoys me how he is portrayed in movies and such.
>>
>>55559277

if hes on /pol/ hes probably a white boer

not like those fucking shitskin munts
>>
File: blaccine.jpg (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
blaccine.jpg
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>55553192
S.A. is a canary in the coal mine for what happens when blacks start to take over
>>
File: Nelson-and-Winnie-Mandela.jpg (14 KB, 325x277) Image search: [Google]
Nelson-and-Winnie-Mandela.jpg
14 KB, 325x277
>>
>>55559338
>>55559390

If you are whites.

Why the fuck are you still there?
>>
>>55559223
He himself was a terrorist. Does no one read? A cursury view of his early bio will show you this.
>>
>>55559491
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VmFgG91qb4
>>
File: IMG-20151113-WA0001.jpg (52 KB, 960x953) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151113-WA0001.jpg
52 KB, 960x953
>>
>>55558896
In the timeslive article it says
>>According to the organisers the young people would be trained in "patriotism" and "discipline", but they would not receive "military training",

See, I think it was an attempt to address the fundamental weakness within these 'youth leadership' orgs to give them this training. It is highly likely that rural youth have no understanding of civil institutions, the rule of law and the social cohesion that keeps a disparate nation like south africa together. I would almost want to see a programme like this extended to all youth in south africa. A lot of the south african youth of any colour are not half the men or women their elders were and are.
>>
>>55559562
Mandela never committed acts of terror.
>>
>>55559491
I can understand that.

Well, fight the good fight but always know there is a home for you in straya.
>>
>>55559916
Yes he did. As head of MK he gave orders for acts of sabotage.

How old are you?

http://thebackbencher.co.uk/3-things-you-didnt-want-to-know-about-nelson-mandela/
>>
File: MK_11.jpg (39 KB, 350x210) Image search: [Google]
MK_11.jpg
39 KB, 350x210
>>55559916

stop listening to your liberal teachers,
He was head of umkhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the anc.

men they used to be like when piet retief trusted dingaan under a banner of truce and got himself killed no ... no i think they are pretty much the same degenerate bastards
>>
>>55559995
Nice trips

MK was formed in response to the sharpeville massacre. In that you can argue that it was a legitimate reponse to state terror. Sharpeville was completely stupid quite frankly, and completely avoidable.
Have you seen the first nelson mandela interview ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPofm50MHW8

He seemed quite reasonable to be honest.
>>
>>55557186
>Highest paid president
He's not though. Ireland, Australia and the US presidential salaries are higher.
>>
>>55559491
>Why the fuck are you still there?

If I move to the USA or somewhere, id be pretty poor. Im an engineer, so i guess id be able to make an average life there.

But here, im literally part of the 1%. My salary is 30 times the national average. I own a large piece of land with 50 people on it that I have almost complete control over, no matter how much the goverment is trying to take it away.

Yes, there is a lot of crime and shit here, and people get away with things you would never see in first world countries, but that counts for me as well. I dont think ive ever gone a week without breaking the 'law', you can basically do whatever the fuck you want to do. Combining this with the sense of community between farmers means we operate almost independent from the country. 3 blacks tried to attach a woman a couple of farms over, now all 3 are dead. I drive wherever and however I want, I can own anything from drugs to unregistered firearms without worrying about the police. its nice having freedom.

As for why white people would want to live in large cities like Joburg, I have friends there and since they started living there they've became extremely, liberal, I guess the term is. They are white but support the ANC, have a ton of black friends, talk about how its the farmers and apartheids fault for everything. SO I guess they are happy being in SA.
>>
South Africa is a fascinating case study, in that the "apartheid gvt" was brought down by a group where the "Whites" participating (Joe Slovo, Zille, Oppenheimer, to name a few) were 90%+ Jewish. Then, after the White Gvt fell, the Jews suddenly made mass exodus to Israel and left the Whites to deal with the nation they fucking destroyed.
In the tear 2000, Oppenheimer's family even moved the headquarters of the Anglo-American Corp to London, after his family played such an integral part in destroying the gvt.
And people will always answer "hey, Israel sold the south africans water cannons and even sold them Nuke technology..." The fact is, they did this to MAKE MONEY bc they KNEW they were the only nation who could profit from such shit and then GET AWAY WITH IT. Their interests were financial, NOT helping to sustain the gvt of SA.
Who, BTW, were still doing relatively OK, until the traitor De Klerk proposed a Vote for him to "continue negotiating with the ANC," which most Whites took to mean a simple loosening of some of the stricter apartheid laws, not giving away their nation to the communist-terrorist Mandela.
And what a fucking farce THAT was. Ask people, and 99% will have NO CLUE why Mandela was in jail. The fact is, he was a member of something called "The Rivonia Gang," who were such fine people they carried ut acts of terrorism and women and children and were planning to bomb a shopping mall at midday full of women and kids. Even after all this, Mandela was offered his freedom if he would publicly RENOUNCE VIOLENCE, which he would not. Also, read about how his wife Winnie would "necklace" any black whom they viewed as a potential spy. "Necklacing" involved tying their hands behind their backs, putting a petrol soaked tyre over their head, and then burning them to death. Really lovely people.
Mandela was a murderous, terrorist, scum of the earth who somehow was transformed into a saint by the Western media.
>>
>>55559995
http://ewn.co.za/2015/02/24/IWitness-Opinion-On-the-turning-away
>>
File: squatraining.jpg (47 KB, 640x531) Image search: [Google]
squatraining.jpg
47 KB, 640x531
>>55553325
Where about do you live mate?
>>
>>55560330
Listen, the anc was conducting campaigns of non-cooperation and non-violence. Then your 10% african blood afrikaaner forebears went and murdered a bunch of people protesting in the street. At the time the madela interiew takes place, minister of education kruger, had not yet denigrated african education. If we had negotiated then, south africa would be the super power in africa. Instead your your 10% african blood afrikaaner forebears went ahead and poisoned the pot and fucked up education and peaceful discourse.

read this.

>>
File: NTsOF.jpg (62 KB, 464x296) Image search: [Google]
NTsOF.jpg
62 KB, 464x296
>>55560337
So you are saying ... killing woman and children with car bombs mind you in public places is not considered extreme by your standards ... wow mind blown all hail the great mandela

he only pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns.....
>>
>>55553192
It was great once, then the Brits came, they let more niggers in from northern regions then came the lefties and their ideologies that ended up making a black supremacist communist the president. Rapidly they are becomming the second Zimbabwe with massively altered history of how they were the Dutch main slave exporting hub from the very start.

I feel for my boer bretheren and ashamed the Dutch arent doing more for them
>>
America's SJW shit is more ridiculous than extreme. Most citizens who aren't liberal college students laugh at these fucking idiots. There are a few places over here where property is cheap as fuck. Just run the fuck away from there before you lose your life to some pissed off Jamal.

I know leaving your home to burn sucks, but dying is a little worse.
>>
>>55560497
>i'm in the 1% and we can do what we want

Then there is nothing that I can so to you bro.

I just hope you don't end up like the generation before you that thought power was unlimited and that you could do what you wanted without consequences.
>>
>>55560791
Errr - are you implying that the apartheid government was not doing the same? Are you implying that eugene de kok was not operating a police hit squad. are you implying south african troops never used live ammunition on protesters. Are you denying the boipatong massacre took place? are you denying that we destabilised and killed thousands in our proxy wars in our neighbor's back yards?

I have a feeling that making onesided moral judgements will get you nowhere.
>>
File: 28mohl4.jpg (34 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
28mohl4.jpg
34 KB, 800x472
>>55561135
the point is you are saying mandela was not a terrorist and i am saying he was , check your privilege.
>>
>>55561135
I am saying that under the rules of international law, you may if oppressed, take up an armed struggle. At the time he plead guilty he had no fear of having done something illegal in the light of international law. He had been reasonable, he undertook violence as a last resort. And the bombings of civilians was not justified, but it also came about only at the very end of the armed struggle.

Don't forget Mandela was convicted of Treason at the Rivonia Treason trials. Everything else was just dress up.

My point is the >muh terrorist meme, is a weak and pathetic observation that shows no understanding of the modern south africa and where it has come from. In terms of international law it is questionable as a label. Unless you saying Nelson ran things from the prison.
>>
>>55561338
see

>>55561520

I worked hard for those dubs, bro
>>
>>55553711

You know the murder rate amongst whites is pretty low (whites only make up 1% of murders despite being 8.5% of the population) it's worse than it seems but it could get better as the ANC loose power. I'll see how 2019 goes, plan on leaving then
>>
>>55553288
You know nothing, the old apartheid government knew very well about the Jewish role in the propagation of communist ideals and the Afrikaaner hated the communist above all else.

They only started trading with Israel after the rest of the worlds hippies got there governments to place trade embargo's on South Africa.

Todays evangelical afrikaaners are kekolded jew lovers.
>>
>>55556218

There's a guy that works where I do that's from SA. When I was younger and didn't know I wondered why he'd come here

Then I read about South Africa
>>
>>55560629

This desu
>>
>>55561032
>could do what you wanted without consequences
I know people jailed while innocent, and people who have murdered for fun that are free. considering that the consequences to your actions are pretty much random here its pretty much useless to consider them. except from a morel point of view obviously.
>>
File: Moonman_400x400.png (208 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Moonman_400x400.png
208 KB, 400x400
>>55561520
That does not excuse him from calculated acts terror by planting mines and bombing in public places knowing innocent lives will be lost ....

and this so called international law that you speak of says:

"an attack or action must be intended to help in the defeat of the enemy; it must be an attack on a legitimate military objective,[14] and the harm caused to civilians or civilian property must be proportional and not excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated."

So what he did was designed to bring about further repression ..he disavows a strategy that deliberately targets civilians if that is not terrorism you should have your head checked
>>
>>55553192
afrikaans is truly the most retarded language I have ever heard
>>
>>55565290

It's basically just dutch with a shitty accent desu senpai. I can get around in the netherlands fine knowing basic afrikaans. Agree tho it sounds revolting.
>>
File: AntonBirthDirest13.jpg (92 KB, 400x455) Image search: [Google]
AntonBirthDirest13.jpg
92 KB, 400x455
>>55560629
>10% african blood afrikaaner
this again. Gonna have to request source to study. Not some liberal news agency writing an opinion piece that doesn't understand the difference between boere and bastard "colords of the cape"
>>
>>55553192

Give it another 10 years and it will be Zimbabwe 2.0 and its transition will be complete.
>>
>>55563366
you are petty fogging an issue that was dealt with 50 years ago. Why don't you try and formulate a relevant response to the south africa of 2015. You strike me as a little boy who has watched his older father and uncles who came out of the wars with mental scarring, and now sit around the braai trying to cope with their scars by drinking brandy and coke. And you want to be like them. Your politics is at least 50 years out of date.
>>
>>55563366
I am in your corner bro!!!
>>
>>55566124
Ag jusus, do it your effin self. It's out there, it's been known since forever. Why do you think the apartheid govt did pencil tests and racial testing based on appearance? It was never a one drop system because they knew they would all have to go to the townships. It was an appearance thing. I don't care that you are 10% black, I really don't. But tell me why is Boetjan's nose so flat?
>>
>>55565290
Don't worry mate. You all dutchies sound like Casper de Vries.
>>
File: 1447062016830.png (252 KB, 2041x1321) Image search: [Google]
1447062016830.png
252 KB, 2041x1321
>>55553192
>>
File: typical soutie.jpg (67 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
typical soutie.jpg
67 KB, 600x488
>>55566501
>the south africa of 2015
>>55566593
ask for source to ridiculous claim
>it's been known since forever
Sure
popular links that have been given before
http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Afrikaners-are-black-20130225
opinion piece written by a child

>Why do you think the apartheid govt did pencil tests and racial testing based on appearance
Who are the coloreds of the cape? And why where they so separate from the white community today?
>But tell me why is Boetjan's nose so flat?
Sound argument here. MORE!
>>
i've only really watched this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sifETGOKS18
and i went to a hugh masakela concert for class lol

wild west more or less

i dont even know how they have cities desu
>>
>>55567022
>geocities . ws/kempcountrymen/ afrikaner1.htm
slap me with this one. go ahead. please use it.
>>
>>55567022
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing

Tell me about Sandra, and boetjan's nose.
If you can't find a better source than that written by a child it speaks volumes about your mental capacity. As I said, I don't care. So I am not going to spend time educating you about who u really are. Explain why the apartheid system had an appearance based race system and not a well researched nazi system of identification. The aparheid state was well capable of producing a 1940's level technical solution. It did not. Why? Hoekom boetjan?

Exactly, who are the coloureds of the cape. Are you so naive statistically, as to not understand the consequences of your own sentence? And why was it neccessary to draw a line between coloured ands whites? Was it because everyone was losing control of who was what?
You know the first man convicted in south africa under the immorality act ( the act that made it illegal to have sexual relations with people of another colour) was an afrikaans priest who had been fucking his domestic?
>>
>>55567022
Soutie? Soutpiel? Salty penis?
Why do you afrikaaners know that I have a salty penis? Is it because you want to suck a salty penis?
>>
>>55567359
>If you can't find a better source than that written by a child it speaks volumes about your mental capacity
Wording was "popular links that have been given before" what is reading comprehension?
>Sandra Laing
Linking the result that some failed and passed the test incorrectly, keyword here "some" nice sob story though, for argumentative purposes not so much sorry. Again what has this to do with genetics again? Nowhere did i even make an argument in favor of the test
WHO are you even arguing against here?

>And why was it neccessary to draw a line between coloured ands whites
Since most of the sources out there cite the use of slaves as sextoys or marriage to the indigenous people of the cape. Since the correlation is not clear to you let me be clear. The coloureds are not white they have never been and they hardly integrated into the boer family. It is that which most of the misguided sources fail to understand.
>afrikaans priest who had been fucking his domestic?
Proving my point. it was considered immoral. Those children weren't integrated into boer families they stayed with they're mothers separately. Hell even trevor noah is a perfect example of this. Mixed families never integrated. It was immoral.
>>
File: 1435257691318.jpg (43 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1435257691318.jpg
43 KB, 500x294
>>55567393
Bait better anon there are people that can read what you post.
>>
>>55559916
I spotted the nigger
>>
File: AntonResume13.jpg (89 KB, 600x380) Image search: [Google]
AntonResume13.jpg
89 KB, 600x380
>>55567894
Nah those are the liberal english in S.A
Like close cousins to the jews. Always the first to appear at black protests and take pity on blacks. The African Sjw if you will
>>
>>55567802
>>and they hardly integrated into the boer family. It is that which most of the misguided sources fail to understand

I know, thats why the largest race goup represented within the NG Kerk ( afrikaaner church) is coloured, and thats, why coloureds are the second major grouping of people speaking afrikaans. It's because there is no relation between the two.

And if that's what you have to say about sandra lang, you have nothing to say.

Read this instead.

>>
>>55567894
Funny thing is, I am provably whiter than you are.
I am absolutely white, derived from euro parents from Northern Europe. That probably makes me white than you! Deal with it brown eyes.
>>
>>55553227
Pretty much
>Shithole African kingdoms manage to survive fairly well
>Shithole kingdoms face more pressure from Boers
>Ask for help from Britain
>Britain makes them protectorates
>Intend to eventually let South Africa annex them
>Keep putting it off until South Africa institutes Apartheid
>Drop the idea because Apartheid makes everyone hate South Africa

Something I'm wondering is why nobody thought of forming a single autonomous country from the whites in Africa. Nambia, South Africa, whatever Rhodesia is called now should have their white populations migrate to a small area of South Africa and declare independence. At least then they wouldn't be at the mercy of African warlords and gangs and shit.
>>
File: 131009racial jpg.jpg (24 KB, 463x289) Image search: [Google]
131009racial jpg.jpg
24 KB, 463x289
>>55568037
Linking a 4 pager opinion piece
This argument was about the genetics, where i disputed popular studies where no distinction was made between the bastard cape coloureds and white families. Failure of that distinction gave rise to the myth if the "black blooded afrikaners"
Don't link some happy kek piece where it doesn't belong.
How are you even on /pol?
>>
>>55568373
Listen pal. You can petty fog about you africanes. I don't care. South africa needs people who are willing to create a new political dialog. Your black brothers are your future allies. You keep turning them into your enemies. They are turning their heads away from the anc. But if you keep assaulting them with crap about your genetics and mandela was a terrorist you are alienating your future political allies. That makes you an extinct beast. If you watched the student riot you would know that the anc is losing. You want to make friends, you want to convince. Now is not the time for your destructive invective. Try win friends and influence people. My point is that your point is pointless and uneducated. My point is you have to be something other than your father was.

I am going to have dinner now. Enjoy your evening.

Just a note, try and play the ball and not the man.
>>
>>55568089
Lol. I'm German Irish but at least I'm not a liberal faggot
>>
File: chip.jpg (69 KB, 618x494) Image search: [Google]
chip.jpg
69 KB, 618x494
>>55568735
>But if you keep assaulting them with crap about your genetics
You realize that's how this argument ...started?
LITERALLY EXACTLY HOW THIS ARGUMENT STARTED
>My point is that your point is pointless and uneducated
Never said a thing about Mandela. i never researched it enough to speak about that.
>Just a note, try and play the ball and not the man.
You know your the only one that was flinging insults? how high is that horse?
>>
>>55560497
This seems to be the best thing about this country.

Is it safe to travel there or would I be kidnapped by nogs ?
>>
File: 1445917526858.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1445917526858.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>South Africans can't even agree about how fucked up their country is
>>
>>55568765
Labels like liberal and communist and capitalist mean fuck all. They are words created by people who want to make you argue about bullshit. The US government nationalisd the banks and the auto industry in 2008. A purely capitalist system would have allowed those to fall. China has more entrepreneurs by 1000 people than the US. Norway - a more socialist focused society has elimintated the parasitic life assurance and health care professional class - as a result 30% of Norwegians working lives are not spent paying for doctors they might need ( they do pay taxes tho ) and for pensionfunds etc. They have the highest rate of entrepreneurial capitalist enterprise in the world. Why don't you figure out what works instead of tying to mold the world to labels that are at least 100 years old?
>>
>>55568952
My point about your genetics was exactly the absurdity of being 10% black, and yet holding onto some belief of whiteness. My point is you need to move forward, not criticise people on the colour of their skin. Because it is clear from a reading of south african history that the afrikaaner was shooting himself in the foot like the current government. We need to move beyond this. I also stated that I did not care if you were 10% black. I don't I don't understand why you don't research it and declare your self as an affirmative action candidate. It would be beautiful, it would fuck the anc right up. Prove you have a black ancestor and make wins. But you prefer to defend the point, and thats why i trolled you on it. To show you how foolish it is.
>>
>>55569049
you won't be kidnapped unless you are very stupid/unlucky. There are good places to go and there are bad places. South Africans on the whole will welcome you very gladly. We need your dosh bro. Big time.
>>
>>55554091
South Africa is colder than North Africa.
>>
>>55553192
All white people are fucked because they're misunderstood by other white people from other countries.

Romanians tried to get rid of gypsies, other white countries said no.
Serbia tried to remove Kebab other white countries attacked them.
USA had a nigger problem, we all thought Americans were racist.
South Africa had Apartheid, we all though that served a cruel purpose.
Straya, too, took multiculturalism and now it's getting less white.

Basically the real ultra-genocider of multiple white ethnicities is our media and activists.
>>
>>55569674
>the absurdity of being 10% black, and yet holding onto some belief of whiteness.
Again. Source? You can preach about love and isis for a i care no one gives a sht.
Im talking about that statement only.
>>
>>55570691
Just to show you how old this discussion is:

http://articles.latimes.com/1985-03-05/news/mn-12467_1_controversial-book

http://www.csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/04/the-ancestry-of-one-afrikaner/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloured

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/news-and-analysis/if-most-afrikaners-have-coloured-ancestry

I suspect you the type who will now spend 3 hours in the shower trying to make himself clean....shame
>>
>>55553227
Swazi was created pretty recently, it only gained independence in 1968. It was pretty much a "oh there's not much there, I don't give a shit about it."

For Lesotho, the Drakensberg mountains are fucking steep and it's like a fortress.
>>
>>55570691
And I am speaking something much bigger.
>>
File: 1441065061237.jpg (56 KB, 599x559) Image search: [Google]
1441065061237.jpg
56 KB, 599x559
>>55571189
>Just a note, try and play the ball and not the man.
Damn that advice didn't work too well for you
THANK GOD you used these sources. Proff hattingh is exactly the study i was talking about . Thanks for proving my point anon.
also
>http://articles.latimes.com/1985-03-05/news/mn-12467_1_controversial-book
Is not a reference. The author was known to stir controversy and his "records" never cited the fact that the families where seperated.
also he made a point about " never a 100% Aryan race" Which everyone seems to ignore. No one was advocating this point. I never said 100% aryan. Using that as a source without knowing the author or what he was doing is shameful
Strange how some of your sources even cited that the english settlers had black genes when they arrived here.
Or did you just copy paste any link you could find?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloured
Did you even bother to read this?
>>
>>55569674
Again how are you even on /pol
You preach the exact same sjw shit no one here cares for
>>
>>55571800
Ag it's quite simples. Go have a genetic test. Come back to /pol and provide proofs of how white you are.
Anything else is just pippiejoller talk.
What about the last one then? Huh?
Go have your test anon. You seem to care enough to go have one.
>>
>>55571870
I am appointed by the third sector commander of the 197 ip addressing range. Why? Who are you and who appointed you?
>>
How strong is the SA military?
>>
>>55572230
It's ok for what it's made for, mostly COIN. In terms of operational capabilities in the environment it is very good. Also South African military has made important contributions to global military e.g. helmet missile laser sighting for fighter aircraft, all the mrap designs, cannon etc. In terms of COIN in Africa we kick arse in ways others cannot. Our current preparedness is probab;y below what it was during apartheid, but this is good.

North African armies have more toys and more soldiers though.
>>
File: aa.jpg (118 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
118 KB, 1157x772
>People actually think Mandela improved South Africa.
>>
>>55571870
How am I here? I am here because I am white. Why are you here?
>>
File: South_African_Burgers_Flag.svg.png (41 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
South_African_Burgers_Flag.svg.png
41 KB, 2000x1333
>>55572635
And is it made up of more blacks or whites?

South Africa would need almost all of its white population to be on the same side for anything to work.
>>
>>55572853
I am not sure, probably more black today. There is a base near me, I go past sometimes. Foot soldiers mostly black, many officers who are white.

Well actually we need the whites and lots of blacks on the same side for stuff to work. At the moment we have criminal class called the anc running their private enrichment scheme which they call government. Until we convince the electorate that this white black shit is nonsence, that both the national party of old and the anc of today were and are nationalist parties, and that this is what makes sense for south africa, not white or black allegiances that are used to buy loyalty that hides corruption. Hope that made sense. A bit ranty to be honest...kek

It may seem odd but we need to convert lots of blacks to thinking like we do, i.e. we don't want corruption, we want effective management etc, and we will never do that while they fear that any white leadership will automatically lead to apartheid. And when my fellow compatriots have the audacity, stupidity and plain crassness to walk about preaching their white this and that, it makes me kek. It also makes me cry, because we could be stronk, but we fight about stupid things like colour as opposed tomerit and capability. Our special forces for instance were never race based, only merit. Modern south africans fight monsters from 50 years ago, and thats why we can only tread water.
>>
>>55573492
That's one way of looking at it.

And do Boers and other white South Africans get along?
>>
>>55573816
Mostly. There are a lot of bants obviously. Lots of name calling. Lot's of characterisations, but when we need to get on we get on just fine.

It is honestly the same with black south africans. i.e. when you have the same goals and aspirations you are going to get along. If you can work in a team properly, you will work with all the team members who want what the team wants, if u get my drift.

But i can remember standing outside my friends house when I was about 6 or seven shouting at my afrikaans friend who had run inside. I shouted "Afrikaaner Vrot Banana" a number of times. Vrot means rotten. I have been banted similarly. It's mostly harmless, but there are a lot of boneheads & meatheads in the afrikaaner community. On the whole they like anyone else.
>>
>>55574318
I see. Thank you for the information.
>>
>>55574746
If u the type that likes this shit have a look at the special task force. It's an elite south african police squad doing special forces kind of work. Most south africans have no idea it exists. The documentaries should give you keks and insight into south africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqIye79KS0
>>
File: rhodes.jpg (45 KB, 464x600) Image search: [Google]
rhodes.jpg
45 KB, 464x600
I've got family back there and am back home visiting for Christmas.
Dual Brit citizenship master race ToBeHonest
>>
File: 1442743775139.png (289 KB, 882x684) Image search: [Google]
1442743775139.png
289 KB, 882x684
>>55554034
When blacks put on white mens clothes, they believe they can think like a white man.

Also, I remember these blacks saying Condoms are a way for the white man to control the black race, the dont prevent Aids.
>>
>>55555134
Not here either
>>
>>55555134
Does it fit a BBC narrative?
>>
The Couloureds hate Afrikaners too or are more friendly and less savage ?
>>
File: unnamed (9).jpg (40 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (9).jpg
40 KB, 443x332
>>55556895
Sorry bud. I know heaps of SA dude here in Australia who swear they'd never go back.

You can paint a turd gold, but it's still Shit.
>>
>>55577267
No not really. The non-intuitive thing is that whites are disliked and held as elitists. But dislike amongst blacks, indians and coloureds is more prevalent than hate of whites. A few years ago we had some bad zenophobia. Blacks from other african countries were battered, 70 000 went into UN refugee camps until it calmed down. Not a single white was harmed, threatened or made to feel uncomfortable while the masses wrecked havoc on black foreigners.

Coloureds hate blacks more in many ways, and coloureds hate everyone.
>>
>>55577733
The shameful thing is the fact that the Bantu savages strangers are the majority and the original colonial whites and the mixed-race white-khoisans natives are now the minority, they literally steal your country....
>>
>>55577733
>Not a single white was harmed, threatened or made to feel uncomfortable while the masses wrecked havoc on black foreigners
Probably because all the township blokes had their gogo threaten them with a klap if they hit the white neighbourhood where local domestic workers work.
>>
>>55578018
Nah, I don't think anyone sees it that way.
If they do they BTFO!!
>>
>>55578037
Nah, because they don't hate us. Politically, it's a different proposition. But think, all the way through apartheid, and even now, people have had domestic workers. Say what you will about it, it remains a mainstay of the unequal economy. Our domestic lady has built a house with the cash she has earned over 20 years. Very professional - obviously not all are. But the point is that in all those years, no domestic worker ever poisoned her employers, even though she cooked the evening meals for a lifetime. Domestics have of course been the 'inside men' for robberies and crimes. But they are the exception. Personal relations are generally very cordial, unless alcohol or afrikaaners are involved ( it's troll). We have political differences, but mostly we work together when on the same team.
>>
>>55578777
Oh yes that's right, but I'm sure they would have had at least the thought of "Don't bite the hand which pays the wages" throughout the years by now.
>>
>>55579181
Absolutely, ut that in itself is a pretty sophisticated instinct in the face of political pressure. For those that have had good employers, they have been able to raise to a level that their parents have not, and our culture has rubbed off on them as much as theirs has on ours, in what ever way. Their children will be more like our own, culturally, politically and economically.
>>
>>55579389
>Their children will be more like our own, culturally, politically and economically.
Until Juju boy comes rocking into town friend.
>>
>>55579472
Juju? Kek. Don't believe your own propaganda friend. No one of any credibility believes in Juju. Kek. HAHAHA.
Nah, it' won't be Juju, and if it is, he will be bought by the monied interests so quickly, you will have never seen an uncivilized boy school so quickly and become quiet and well behaved.
Kek. Juju
>>
>>55553192
absolutely unlivable country post-apartheid. whites in south africa should be returned to England or any commonwealth country they want to go.
>>
>>55570465
/thread
>>
>>55579594
Juju is running amok around parliament and his followers are entrenched in the Universities with these protests m8
When that core, poverty ANC support finally bleeds away, where do you think it will go? To the DA?
HA no.

>bought by the monied interests
Like Mugabe was bought by China?
He's not going to let himself get bought by any others greedy or not.
>>
>>55579854
Nah mate. The students kicked Juju out of meetings with government. Don't go conflating people for your own purposes. The students protests achieved what they intended to. There are continuing protests now but that is just a high jacked momentum. It is note worthy that both the ANC youth league, and the Juju EFF were asked to leave by the students. And they did. Its interesting because students make up 10% of the electorate and are urban based. In the urban areas the anc is almost losing. If the students turn against the anc, they will loose the metropoles. The anc already lost capetown. If they lose joburg bro, they will be yesterday.
>>
>>55579854
Monied interests, there are plenty, the chinese not excluded, but more likely by wealthy south africans. The anc exists now to enrich itself, it's like a gang. But china and the east are obvious places - they invest more heavily in africa than the west.
>>
File: Chimpout Defense.jpg (315 KB, 1008x1260) Image search: [Google]
Chimpout Defense.jpg
315 KB, 1008x1260
>>55553192
You must be new here.
>>
File: Rhodesia1031.jpg (4 MB, 5760x3314) Image search: [Google]
Rhodesia1031.jpg
4 MB, 5760x3314
>>55553227
African 'indian reservations' essentially. Both nations actually contributed significant troops to the anti-Commie efforts and there were many black mercenaries who fought for Rhodesia too.

Half those blacks you see riding around with the Rhodesians and SA troops in old Soldier of Fortune magazines (I have almost every one ever printed lol) are from Swaziland or Lesotho. Shit one of my high school teachers, A BLACK GUY, fought for Rhodesia after he got out of the Marines. He fucking infiltrated the enemy and poisoned a couple commies from Cuba one time by feeding them soup with dried and crushed cobra heads in it. Shot loads of 'em. He loved talking about that shit. I bet he could still kick half of /pol's ass all at once.

Pic related: typical Rhodesian anti-commie squad.
>>
>>55580801

Tbh for 4 and 5 you just need to get a slav slightly barely drunk, piss him off on a scale never imagined and give him unlimited ammo and a fort
>>
>>55582433
>piss him off on a scale never imagined
Just refer to him as being of the neighboring country's nationality.
>>
>>55582267
Rhodesian anti commie squad....They were very effective..but let's face it, they were fighting a losing battle. They never numbered more than 200k. And by thetime they discovered their national identity it was too late. Rhodesians made a fatal error in that they preferred war on their territory to negotiating. And in the end 200k people can do nothing.
>>
File: ss-page4.gif (267 KB, 668x810) Image search: [Google]
ss-page4.gif
267 KB, 668x810
>>55584151
Yeah and look at Zimbabwe now.

What's up with you guys though? Your country just keeps going further and further down the shitter too. Are you white or black or colored? What's your take on white masterhood vs national chimpout? It doesn't have to be this way either - there are shitloads of African nations close by that aren't going further down the shitter each year. Is it just a bunch of fucking commies that's the problem or what?
>>
>>55582433
What's that pic of senpai?
>>
>>55586099
I am white.

Our political leadership is a fat corrupt and lazy kleptocracy. It trades on it's old deeds.

It's time will come. Probably sooner rather than later
>>
>Country is falling apart
>Don't even realise or care because shitposting on /pol/ all day
>>
>>55553192
We dont
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.