[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full circle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1447403902409.jpg (61 KB, 720x401) Image search: [Google]
1447403902409.jpg
61 KB, 720x401
If the Mecca 9/11 Accident was just retribution for the twin towers, Is the European Immigration crisis god's punishment for colonization?
>>
File: best girl.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>55552764
>"If you wanted to have a anime thread you should have just asked."
>>
>>55552875
who are you quoting?
>>
Not quite.
Maybe if they were being flooded by millions of Americans instead of mudshits.
>>
Not really.

Colonization was more advanced civilizations claiming former unclaimed land and trying to civilize it.

Arrogant sure but often done with good intention.

This is just an invasion with nothing but selfish Intention (which doesnt necessarely mean bad of course).
>>
File: 1411908090232.jpg (942 KB, 1000x1172) Image search: [Google]
1411908090232.jpg
942 KB, 1000x1172
Why no black touhou? Ban this racist shit.
[spoiler]And give me Reimus armpits[/spoiler]
>>
>>55552962
[spoiler]Why this shit didn't work[/spoiler]
>>
>>55552935
trying to civilize it or trying to acquire resources by plundering?
Are you whitewashing colonialism?
By your logic aren't these people just looking to become civilized?

>>55552929
Africans and Asians survived colonialism, Americans were either all killed off, placed on reservations or 'latinized'
>>
>>55552935
Africa for Africans! Asia for Asians! America for Europeans.

If you get two entire continents and mixed a part of it into the South Americans. The same faith happening to Europe looks like karma. When you colonize the world the world colonized right back.
>>
>>55552962
>>55553027
Spoilers do not work on /pol/.
>>
>>55553069
Damn /pol/, thanks.
>>
>>55553041
Just looking at it from a neutral perspective.

Colonization usually burned money, it was more of a prestige thing.

Of course you could call it that way. They all want european houses, cars, jobs, education etc... its just that they wont give up their "values".
>>
>>55553221
Doesn't seem like giving up their values matters anymore
Why give up anything if you don't have to?
>>
File: I am become love.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
I am become love.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
>>55552764
Everyone in here will tell you no, because they are self interested and too invested in the human experience. On a cosmic causality balance, yes. Yes, this is the long term result of colonization. You'll see people calling me kek, nigger, jew, paki, or whatever they come up with but the truth remains constant.

I am god, and you are god. This is all just one big game of understanding self. In the process of understanding self there is karma effect which is simply cause and effect. It seems ironic, most of the times, when one objectively steps back and monitors the entire history of a sentient species.

Yeah, okay, you may call me a hippie faggot and that's fine. However, you're being colonized now. It's happening. It's not retribution, it's cosmic cause and effect.

The wheel turns just shy of infinitely until the lesson (whatever that may be) is learned.

too long; i'm a raging faggot:
Yeah, it's simple I recognizing I.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.