[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modi holds meet with Cameron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: modi-cam-380.jpg (47 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
modi-cam-380.jpg
47 KB, 380x285
Thoughts on this.
>>
>>55552659
based modi better get his way cunt
>>
>>55552740
Why so bitter?
>>
>>55552659
Probably gonna ask for some carrier and nuclear sub tech transfer.
>>
>>55552659
Modi is the most based Indian man to ever exist. He's publicly called himself a Hindu Nationalist, and hates Mudslimes.
>>
POO
>>
>>55552813
He is the only ray of hope in this mission of preventing India from becoming an Islamic shithole
>>
>>55552873
You should be praying that your country doesnt collapse and disintegrate even more.
It`s already regionalised as fuck.
>>
>>55552659

It's funny to watch the once great British Empire now groveling on their knees, sucking poo dick to
get some investment money.

No, it's sad.
>>
>>55552786
Probably, but doubt the nuclear part as India already has nuclear deals done with other countries
>>
>>55552659

probably flew over to use dave's fucking toilet
>>
>>55553006
Or maybe to team up with Dave on that little piggy dave's got
>>
If only you could clone Modi and put him in every position of your government. Muslims would be wiped out in less than a year in India
>>
>>55552659
Cameron: POO IN THE LOO PLS
Modi: CLEAN YOUR TEETH PLS.
>>
>>55552659

I wonder what the slimy Brits are doing. First Cameron met with Jinping, now with Modi.

Securing new trade partners for when they leave EU?
>>
>>55552834
No. They don't seem to be shitposting- we only shitpost with memes when they've got it coming.
>>
>>55554637
Russia would be next on the list, if that's the case. Unless Cameron's already met with the Russians and I forgot.
>>
>>55552659

A man who needs to put on headphones because he cannot understand or speak english does not deserve to be prime minister of a nation with people much smarter than him.
>>
>>55552813
MODI
O
D
I
>>
>>55554637
exactly this but
>>55554752
not this because we're first and foremost america's bitch and trading with muh ebil pudin would be beyond the pale
>>
>>55555037

>exactly this

So Brexit is a real possibility? Kinda hard to imagine Cameron will allow that...
>>
>>55555151
>Kinda hard to imagine Cameron will allow that
He may not give a fuck.
He may secretly desire it and have a contingency plan, part of his contingency is meeting the chinks and guptas.
It's hard to tell t b h with these slippery fucks.
But there'll be a referendum, and unless they get some good propaganda going the outs will win.
Then again, maybe it's all bullshit and there won't be a referendum.
Anyway, good luck Serbia, I hope you can liberate Montenegro somehow, their government sound like a load of sell-out cunts.
>>
File: 1380990101866.jpg (88 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
1380990101866.jpg
88 KB, 960x716
>Xi Jinping given the royal fucking treatment
>Modi given normal treatment

I'm not surprised if the Pakistani community does something to aggravate his visit.
>>
>>55556038
Xi Jinping is head of state
Modi is not
>>
>>55556102

Regardless, both Xi and Modi aren't political figureheads.
>>
>>55552659

I think when Cameron was showing prajeet round he was all like "yo tea monkey here's my motherfucking en-suite with walk in rain shower and motherfucking side jets. SIDE JETS PRAJEET. SIDE. JETS." And moody is like "senpai what's this porcelain contraption next to the sink and why haven't you got your shitting ledge outside the window" and Dave retorts with "fucking hell prajeet it's a fucking toilet how in the hell do you not know what a goddamn khazi is." "Ok Dave by that kebab I had for lunch is coming through so I need to take a poo" and Dave leaves him alone then comes back and moody prajeet has shit all over the walls and is drinking out the toilet because he thinks it's a floor fountain what a dumbass
>>
Dave knows that Britain's future in the EU is in danger so he will be sucking it up to the commonwealth and ex commonwealth countries.

He wants to win back UKIP voters but doesn't want to leave the EU
>>
>>55552659

Cameron reminds me of eggman.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.