[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw this movie bombs in China Sorry SJW, but the chinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: StarWarsThe-ForceAwakens.jpg (116 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
StarWarsThe-ForceAwakens.jpg
116 KB, 1024x576
>yfw this movie bombs in China

Sorry SJW, but the chinks hate niggers more than we do. The fact that this movie is heavily marketing an ape-like nigger (instead of a much superior Ethiopian looking nig) isn't exactly appealing to the average chink. They're also not a fan of "muh stronk womyn". This is exactly why Mad Max Fury Road wasn't released in China, because they know it would perform poorly at the box office.

Watch them hide the numbers. I'd like to see the "crowds" on release day in Chinese theaters if it's not banned by their government.
>>
This movie will make at least $2 billion. You being in such denial because you're triggered over a black guy is hilarious.

Star Wars has never been that big in Asia so nobody cares anyway.
>>
File: starwars1.jpg (100 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
starwars1.jpg
100 KB, 1200x600
>>55552640
>>
They should have cast Jayden Smith as the black guy, then it would be watchable or something.
>>
>>55552701
The movie will make 1$

Screencap this
>>
>implying his acting skills aren't being overlooked because of people complaining *and* bragging about his skin color
he's a tool whether he wants to be or not
>>
>>55552701

/thread
>>
>>55552640
>Star Wars
>bombing anywhere

hahahaha, no
2 billion minimum
>>
>>55552640
>>yfw this movie bombs in China

It will not bomb, but will make significantly less money than it would with a white lead.

Disney chose a very us-centric perspective when forcing their SJW agenda.
Other countries just think different, as we see with the migrant crisis right now.
This kind of SJW buffoonery works in the US, germany, western europe but not south/eastern europe.

Remember 12 years a slave? In italy they only used promotional posters selling Brad Pitt and Cumberbatch as lead actors of the movie because they knew that nobody would watch a movie about a black guy.

But, you know, it's their decision. If they think their SJW agenda is more important than money its their cup of tea. Im not a disney stockholder so it's none of my business.
>>
>>55552701
it will be successful despite having a nigger actor. it would be much more successful if they hired a real actor though. I believe both main characters the nigger and the woman are really bad actors, though sjws will be forced to claim they both made a great job
>>
Preorders for the movie tickets crashed every site that did them and posted record numbers near 8 times any monthly sale of tickets total in just 1 day. They made in one day of preorders what they make in a month with all other movies on average combined monthly.
>>
>>55552980
>In italy they only used promotional posters selling Brad Pitt and Cumberbatch as lead actors of the movie because they knew that nobody would watch a movie about a black guy.
>Italian pride intensifies
>>
The last 3 Star Wars movies were complete shit. Even if the current generation of movie goers are completely retarded I have to wonder if this release will suffer some decrease in popularity after such a turd prequel trilogy.
>>
>>55552701
>>55552868

Screencap this because your're only going to hear it once:

Star Wars WILL bomb in unkeked countries like China. It will NOT reach $2 billion in its theater run. Very few movies ever do, and if they do, they only reach that point through the Chinese box office. Most Hollywood movies are now focused toward the Chinese crowd because that's where they make the bulk of their money.

Sure, it will make a fuckload of money for Disney in all the kekloid states, especially with the sequels, but don't expect it to reach Avatar or Darknight ticket sales.
>>
>>55553083
It's just the Star Wars cultists. These are the same guys who camp out in front of a theater days in advance of opening day. I wouldn't use that as a gauge for how well it is going to perform with the normies.
>>
>>55553172

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/21/star-wars-the-force-awakens-smashes-tickets-sales-records

Its gonna be realeased during the holiday times and there's been a lot of anticipation
>>
>>55552640
True. Chinese girls dont like blacks.
>>
>>55553172
Why does it matter to you so much that it make money in Chinkland? To the execs, all that matters is that it makes them a ton of money. Which it will
>>
>>55553172
>It will NOT reach $2 billion in its theater run
>Very few movies ever do
Pretty sure only Avatar broke the $2 bill mark. Maybe Titanic too? And those films were shilled like no other.
>>
File: 1447181952822.jpg (27 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1447181952822.jpg
27 KB, 323x323
I don't even care about the nigger quota. What I do care about is that the original cast is only there for half-assed cameos (and probably dying early in the movie). Plus: the new cast is really terrible. Nope, I was less than enthused about JJ-Wars here.
>>
It won't bomb because Disney starwars and people are retards.

It's cute that you think starwars is anything but campy garbage.
>>
Let's be honest here, it was going to suck even without the black protagonist.
It's going to suck because Disney has its claws in it.

It will probably still sell well because it's going to be hyped to hell and back and normalfags eat that shit up.
>>
>all the main characters look as retarded as their names sound
>>
File: 1439860419144-1.png (311 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439860419144-1.png
311 KB, 1280x720
>>55553172
It won't hit $1 billion in its theater release. Screencap that faggots.
>>
>>55552640
>This is exactly why Mad Max Fury Road wasn't released in China, because they know it would perform poorly at the box office.
are you sure it was because of that?
i could think of other reasons the chinks would want to shut it down
>>
Sony hacks confirmed that nonwhite actors don't sell overseas.
>>
>>55552640
do the SW franchise has an equal following in China as in western countries? i know that the democratic republic put a restriction on the foreign films
>>
>>55553502
Such as? It promoting dangerous driving or something?
>>
>>55552761
It looks so fucking generic.
>>
>>55552640
China only saw The original Star Wars for the first time like last year and they hated it.
They said the fx looked shit, the fighting was totally inferior to the old kung fu/samurai movies they tried to rip-off, and Carrie Fischer was too ugly to be a leading lady.
Ep 7 will do poorly in China, because they don't like Star Wars in general.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.