[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ truly think of Schindler's List?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: SchindlersList-floor.jpg (552 KB, 1602x2000) Image search: [Google]
SchindlersList-floor.jpg
552 KB, 1602x2000
What does /pol/ truly think of Schindler's List?
>>
good work of fiction
>>
Best. Propaganda. Ever.

It even makes me feel for the Jews.
>>
From a film perspective it's fantastic, really well made in all aspects.

I don't believe what takes place in it, doesn't mean I have to dislike it.
>>
>>55552394
This.
I may not like a lot of the messages/themes/ideas pushed by Jewwood, but they do have a knack for making good technical movies.

Though, I guess that's what tends to happen when you have truckloads of money to dump on a project
>>
>>55552226
this
>>
i liked the movie but idk if any of it is even true. i mean they film the old people at the end but that's about it.
>>
File: 1430419563358.jpg (321 KB, 782x788) Image search: [Google]
1430419563358.jpg
321 KB, 782x788
EDGE: The Thread
>>
>>55552199

If you watch it backwards, IT'S FUCKING AWESOME.

Here's the plot:
1. German man finds a bunch of escaping Jews near some train tracks.
2. So happy he cries.
3. He forces them to work, and because they're lazy Jews, they do a shitty job.
4. He gets angry. Calls friends who come to the factories to reck shit.
5. Jews work hard, diligently and fast for the first time in history.
6. Some Jews are irredeemable and they go to special camps.
7. Everything is now awesome and the white men have great parties.

THE END.
>>
>how could Schindler's list be real if the holocaust wasn't real
baka
>>
File: 7552_5.jpg (60 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
7552_5.jpg
60 KB, 728x409
First: Its very cheesy. When we showed it in class back then, almost everyone (including the pretend-antifa dudes) felt that it was almost a sort of unintended overblown satire. I wanted to take it serious, but lost it many times and started laughing. (pic related) Spielberg couldn't make a movie without his obvious tearjerking scenes, eh?
>>
The theme alone can bring tears to my eyes for fuck sake. The majority of /pol/ claims they wish for the race war, gassing the kikes, etc but most of you don't really understand what that means. It's easy to put a bullet in niggers like .50 cent but what about the black family at the end of the street just trying to get by? People here tend to romanticize violence, suffering, and genocide because they're upset with an unfair narrative. Most of you are young kids or apathetic bored bachelors who've been exposed to vast amounts of propaganda in support of hatred. It's easy to call for violence when one's never been exposed to it. All the jews should be eliminated? Fine, shoot the six year old whose only crime was to be born into a jewish family. Think niggers need to be eradicated? Kick open the door to a home and slaughter a man's family in front of him. Schindler's List doesn't make it any more depressing than it is in reality.
>>
>>55552199
it's literally holohoax the movie. if spielberg makes a history related movie, expect the exact opposite to be the truth.
>>
>>55552288
I wouldn't say it is propaganda on the same scale as say Birth of a Nation or Battleship Potemkin (which somehow still lacks the notoriety of the former) in completely pulling shit out of their ass. Being made by the Jews, of course it's going to embellish to some degree in telling their side of the story, but it does still fit within the framework of the actual history of the events it is based on. >in b4 JDIF
>>
it made me hate jews more
>>
File: not.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
not.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>55553043

found the jew
>>
>>55553043
gas the kikes
race war now
>>
File: JewishLies.png (681 KB, 1101x1846) Image search: [Google]
JewishLies.png
681 KB, 1101x1846
>>55553052
>I wouldn't say it is propaganda on the same scale as say Birth of a Nation or Battleship Potemkin (which somehow still lacks the notoriety of the former) in completely pulling shit out of their ass. Being made by the Jews, of course it's going to embellish to some degree in telling their side of the story, but it does still fit within the framework of the actual history of the events it is based on. >in b4 JDIF

I was just going to call you an ignorant burger.
>>
File: 14228607186480.jpg (54 KB, 738x519) Image search: [Google]
14228607186480.jpg
54 KB, 738x519
>>55552753
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.