[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like the Amish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why don't you like the Amish?
>>
Heretics.
>>
let me tell you about the jews
>>
File: beavis and butthead.jpg (52 KB, 560x332) Image search: [Google]
beavis and butthead.jpg
52 KB, 560x332
>>55552164

I have absolutely no issue with the Amish.
>>
Ugly inbreds whose entire lives revolve around bullshit cultism.
Not even the whole virgin housewife bullshit makes it worth it.
>>
File: cool-amish-photo.jpg (77 KB, 715x475) Image search: [Google]
cool-amish-photo.jpg
77 KB, 715x475
I have nothing against them. Seem pretty harmless.
>>
Post cute Amish girls.
>>
>>55552233
nice tripdubs
>>
Secular Amish and Mennonites (ditched at age 18) are some of the most based people I've ever met, can do literally anything short of fly by flapping their arms, and they love a good party. But I gotta say, working with Mennonites is such a strange experience. One of my best dove hunting spots when I was a guide was on a Mennonite farm. I also sold a truck to a Mennonite guy and I had to pull out the A/C, heater, and radio for him to make the purchase.
>>
>>55552164
I don't know enough about then to dislike or like them.

But it looks like some anarcho-primitivism type thing and that type of people are not usually very logical
>>
I love how you can have any form of religious cult in the US as long as its "kinda christian". Also: Nice hair cuts.
>>
>>55552164
I have no issue with them. They keep to themselves and aren't a burden on society. They don't even pay in to/take out of social security.

There's a lot of traditional knowledge those guys keep alive.
>>
The amish look cute and quint, but they have some really really fucked up cultural practices. Spend time around them enough, and that mask falls off and you see not much better than sandniggers in them.
>>
Pretty based desu
>>
I am mad because I cannot grow a beard.
>>
>>55552719
>can have any form of religious cult in the US as long as its "kinda christian".
They're all Germans, did you know that? Mostly, they don't bother anybody and don't burden society. They also send every single teenager out into the world to live among the 'english', as they call us, for a year or so, in order that they will be able to make an informed decision to join the church as adults.

They are OK with me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.