[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Israel_map-237x300.png (28 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
Israel_map-237x300.png
28 KB, 237x300
What do Jews even want such a small speck of land in the middle of the desert surrounded by angry Muhammedans?

Why couldn't they aim higher and move into one of the dozens of empty US states like Utah or Idaho or North Dakota?

>muh holy sites

Just move them to Idaho, brick by brick.
>>
>>55551903

Because the people of Utah don't want them here. Ask the Indians what happens to people we don't want around.
>>
>>55551903
This is why you must live under military dictatorship, you infidel goy.
>>
>>55551903
Because they didn't read the Old Testament, and they won't move it because that desecrates it. Also, their doctrine and mindset instilled at birth is to be as big of a pain in the ass as possible.
>>
File: 778888.png (164 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
778888.png
164 KB, 281x351
Because someone has to develop the area
>>
>>55551903
Because Israel (or at least that region) is the birthplace of Judaism.
>>
>>55551903
Because it's their land and they have defend their right to it during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, 6 day war, and yon kipper war
>>
>>55551903
We would do the same thing if Europe ever falls
>>
It has massive oil reserves that used to be unattainable but thanks to fracking they can actually mine it all up now. At least that's what I remember reading if anyone can confirm.
>>
>>55552011
This. The Mormons love Israel though. The Mormons will fight a great army with the Jews that will eventually end with the return of Christ. They probably don't want to fight that in our back yard though.
>>
>>55551903
It's all part of a greater plan
>>
>>55552295

Natural gas, also oil, but mostly gas is wanted.
Isreal is kinda low on gas, enough for own use but they want to export to for example egypt.
And with oil prices down it became as valuabe.

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/uploads/Documents/opeds/Henderson20140301-GermanMarshallFund.pdf
>>
>>55551903
Do establish border that can one day expand gradually.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.