[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ISIS wins control of syria >kills Syrian president and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: adachi time.png (54 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
adachi time.png
54 KB, 439x452
>ISIS wins control of syria
>kills Syrian president and establishes the new ISIS government
>Gets a hold of their nuclear weapons

Would we be fucked?
What would you do? Get a bomb shelter?
>>
Nuclear weapons?

Go home kid. It's late, you have school soon.
>>
>>55551480
ISIS will get a nuke if they aren't stopped

They have 10 billion dollars in spending cash right now.
>>
>>55551526
What's up Lindsey Graham how's that campaign going?
>>
>>55551526
who cares? ISIS should do what they want. they obviously are a competent group of people. I mean hey their videos are top notch m8
>>
>>55551526
No.
Not even close.
Just because you heard it in school doesn't make it fact kid.
Lurk more.
>>
>>55551286
>>55551526
NO

NOT ISRAEL

HOW COULD YOU?!

THOSE EVIL SANDNIGGERS!

TOO BAD WE COULDNT STOP IT.. OH WELL..

GUESS WE GET TO FIGHT THEM NOW
>>
>>55551693
if he heard that in school then i feel bad. I mean I wouldnt be that surprised if they're still around for like 3-5 years and then they get a nuke. but right now? it's pretty hard to get any kind of nuke. but once iran starts its nuclear "program" you will see a nuke detonated somewhere in the middle east
>>
File: 1417381607923s.jpg (5 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
1417381607923s.jpg
5 KB, 180x191
>>55551286
>Gets a hold of their nuclear weapons
>>
File: 1443319356561.jpg (231 KB, 1880x904) Image search: [Google]
1443319356561.jpg
231 KB, 1880x904
>>55551286
The ultimate red pill is that some degree of foreign conflict or violent domestic terrorism is necessary to sustain a civilization. The last time we had anything like that was 9/11, and even that only brought about a half a decade of intense nationalism. I'll probably write a paper on it some day, but the realization is fairly new for me, and I wouldn't be able to articulate it effectively and concisely at this stage.

Long story short, the U.S. would be better off being nuked once or twice within the next decade.

>inb4 Ow the Edge
>>
>>55551889
you're insane man. no way isis nukes the US. and no way there will be such thing as a civilization if the US is even nuked. Unless we do it to ourselves. but if that happens then the world is fucked. like it isnt anyways
>>
>ISIS launches a nuke
>US intercepts nuke
>no more Middle East
>>
>>55551983
I'm not saying ISIS would nuke the U.S, I'm responding to the question of "Would we be fucked." The answer is no, we'd be better off.

also
>no way there will be such thing as civilization if the US is even nuked

What in God's name are you on about? Because it seems like you're implying that the U.S. is some special civilization when it's in fact a second tier one within the context of human history. The U.S. means nothing for humanity.
>>
ISIS = AmerIsrael's proxy army

Notice how they are close to Israel but no one is worried about Israel getting attacked
>>
IS can't take Syria.

Syria has little IS presence comparatively speaking.

Half of Iraq and bits of Syria? Possible.
>>
>>55552229

Not enough disgruntled Sunnis in Israel for IS to take hold (look at Egypt and how little presence they have there in the Sinai), not to mention they're the enemy of the Shia. IS hates Shia first, Israel second.
>>
>>55552325
That's just an excuse so it doesn't look funny when ISIS carry out the plans of washington globalist and their masters
i.e. Assad must go
>>
>Would we be fucked?

No America has nuke defenses.
>>
>>55551811
>Iran
>Daesh
pick one
>>
File: 100t 6kt new york.png (946 KB, 928x1916) Image search: [Google]
100t 6kt new york.png
946 KB, 928x1916
>>55551286
Where are they going to get a nuke from? Also, nuclear weapons in general aren't quite what the movies suggest. Let's say ISI manage to completely take over Iran somehow, and it turns out Iran actually have a small nuke, It's probably going to be around a 100t bomb, even if Iran has somehow kept a DPRK tier nuclear program secret we're talking about 6kt tops.

Okay, so all these magical things happen, and on top of that they somehow manage to actually get it to new york! Here's the damage they can do. A big bomb? Yeah! Devastating? No, not really. A reason for us all to buy a bomb shelter? Fuck no.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.