[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >walking through living room >notice mom on couch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1447265905546.jpg (122 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1447265905546.jpg
122 KB, 1000x666
>be me
>walking through living room
>notice mom on couch next to my dad while he's asleep
>notice she's got a knife up to his throat
>i rush over and grab the knife from her
>she's blitzed drunk
>he calls the cops
>i have video of her telling him why she wanted to kill him
>the cops come over
>they take her to a hospital
>two hours later, someone's knocking at the door
>its my mom, she still wants to kill my dad

Why do women get away with everything? I don't even like Islam but I feel very strongly that women shouldn't even have basic rights anymore.
>>
maybe your dad should stop asking her to stick her dildos in his ass.

faggot.
>>
>>55550873
Do you know how to write a good women character in a novel? Take a man, then remove logic, rationale and personal responsibility.
These attributes to women make them immune from the consequences of their actions
>>
>>55550873
Not politics.
>>>/rk9/
>>>/v/
>>
>>55550873

cradle position for impregnatyin

HNNNNGGGG

also just realized that 55555555 post is coming up.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1728x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1728x1080
>>55550873

I could have sworn this was an Australian poster. Imagine my surprise when I was wrong!
>>
>>55551169
hey Canada where is your leaf?
>>
>>55551203
Just another white poster in a Southern Republican state tbqh pham
>>
>>55551169
I see what you're saying, but do you really need to encourage /v/ being any more shit and off topic than it is already?
>>
Women were under men's control for generations. They actually have want to be controlled. Retarded white ppl thought they are helping women by giving them freedoms and rights, but in reality woman want to be controlled. They are basically like spoiled children, who just demand more shit, but actually have no intention to take responsibility for their actions or the society.
>>
>>55551397
when there is no need for many children, women need to find other roles
>>
>>55555555
>>
>>55550873

Gynocentrism has always existed, but feminism has just amplified it thousands of times. Even the most radical of stormfags think that women should be elevates above men. It's never going to change.
>>
>>55551203
That's the kind of thing that happens in florida not in aussie mate.

sauce: I live near aussie
>>
>>55551538

elevated* not elevates, it's time for bed.
>>
>>55551472
How about sucking their husband's dick from sunrise to sunset? That is literally the only fucking task that a man wants from them.

Everything else can be done by man, and done BETTER. Instead men waste their money and time dancing around the bitches to attract them. Men have now become bitches, and bitches order them around.
>>
>>55551136
Based Jack.
>>
>>55551136
Plagiarizing is wrong, you kiwi fuck.
>>
Why does your mom want to kill your dad?
>>
>>55551839
bump
>>
>>55550873

Who's the penis pouncer?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.