[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol will unironically disagree with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: william-shakespeare-portrait11.jpg (351 KB, 800x802) Image search: [Google]
william-shakespeare-portrait11.jpg
351 KB, 800x802
>Don't you dare blame the Jew for all this. While the Jewish elite are a bunch of backstabbing nation wrecking kikes the weak white men in Europe paved the way for this. Weak white men are the reason why the West is failing. We can't even stand up to self hating liberals when they all us racist.
>>
>>55550433
Sounds good to me.
>>
true, but jews still have to GTFO. they've shown how dangerous they are to a country time and time again.
>>
>>55550433
Pretty much. Except it's not "us" here that are too weak it's the plebes
>>
>>55550433
It's more the froggies' fault then anyone else. Maybe the krauts and the ruskies to a degree as well.
>>
>>55550433
Shakespeare was redpilled on kikes.
>>
>>55550607
The Krauts tried to free the white man, my friend. They were all too blind to see it.
>>
If whites weren't weak they wouldn't have fallen so easily for this Jewish hocus-pocus. There is no other way around it. Killing all the Jews will not magically make whites not weak bitches.
>>
>>55550743
Whites conquered the world. you underestimate the power of 100s of years of sustained kikery
>>
>>55550433
Not the new generations.

They have had no choice but to comply

Boomers on the other hand..
>>
Jews have no place in nations traditionally populated by Western Europeans, but it's stupid to scapegoat all our problems onto them. Our real enemies are ideas, not people. And although Jews may be the ones who most frequently propagate these ideas right now, they didn't create them: They're the same bad ideas that brought down the great civilizations of the past.
>>
>>55550433
This was the top comment on that cripple/pol/ video until they deleted it because it ran counter to their narrative.

iirc the top comment is about blaming the Jews for the immigration crisis.
>>
The White man's empathy will be his downfall.
>>
>>55550433
Thats why part of the upcoming fight is also against fellow "whites", anyone on this path should be prepared to kill leftists of any color. The most formidable enemy is of course the state, at first you would have to kill the cops and after that you would have to kill the army, if the cops didnt kill you first.

That just means that the investment in a good quality happening must be high, monetary wise. Because killing cops and getting away with it aint easy. But I can assure you that its a heavy requirement of solving this problem. These people will have no problem killing you, or imprisoning you and putting you at the "mercy" of the white degenerates in the courts and media.
>>
>>55553427
>after that you would have to kill the army

But I am the army.
>>
>>55553467
Well considering how most of you guys would be more than willing to kill your citizens in the name of combatting "right wing" terrorism. I still say that its fair to say that we would have to kill most of you guys.

Dont try to fool us that your fellow comrades are anything remotely to being red pilled on race, religion, media and economy.
>>
Imagine a society so exclusive, so normal, but yet so accommodating. As of resulting in a new world order.

DNA testers shall be our new vending machine idea.
>only the strongest shall survive together
>>
>>55553557
>Dont try to fool us that your fellow comrades are anything remotely to being red pilled on race, religion, media and economy.

They're not.
I will kill them.
>>
>>55550433
> Jews are successful so they are bad

Begone, dindu
>>
>>55550433
I don't think anyone disagrees with that. This jew talk is the exact same as "white man make computers difficult to use to keep the black man down".
>>
>>55553662
Good, after you kill them give us guns, the heavy ones and train us how to use them and then lead us with the military experience that you have so we could finally get rid of all the kikes, mudslimes and niggers in peace. If successful, it will be an instant promotion for you to several ranks haha. Seriously though, nothing wrong with the army, its just a shame that its filled with leftist keks. Though I would probably want the police to have less powers, especially the power to detain.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.