[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly all this hate for muslims and jews, Is just because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1445268264940.jpg (301 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1445268264940.jpg
301 KB, 1200x1600
honestly all this hate for muslims and jews, Is just because /pol/ cant get laid
>>
>>55550323
Yes
>>
>>55550363
that's what I thoughts, they should get out more
>>
no it's because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55550323
If you can point to more likely suspects behind the c.uckolding of the world, we'll hate them instead.
Jews are the front runners though.
The only problem most of /pol/ has with Muslims is that they're the wrong religion.
If they were Christians doing the same exact shit /pol/'d be on board.
>>
>>55550440
because of some video some edgy neonazi made?
>>
>>55550323
Nice try, but my wife hates niggers and Jews too. Pretty much every white man and about half of white women in the South are more or less /pol/ material. Welfare is just legalized theft, anyone with a brain can see it just promotes bad behavior.
>>
>>55550323
This is just where /r9k/ comes when they need to feel powerful.
>>
Why did OP feel the need to post with a trip? Attention?
>>
>>55550323
Jews tried this debased Freudianism in the 1960s and the only reason it wasn't laughed out of discussion was because at that time everybody really was having sex.
>>
You keep posting this in every thread, so you're either a shill or a newfag from another board.
>>
File: 4chan-alpha-hell.jpg (48 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
4chan-alpha-hell.jpg
48 KB, 640x503
>>55550323>>55550363>>5555040
NO, its bc they will plunge the country they dominate into shit for its average citizens.

They literally tell you they want to destroy your democracy, your values, enforce their shit religion on you, breed you out, exchange your laws to suit their religious laws. They tell you to your face.

It just does not make CNN bc of political correctness and corruption.

And if you doubt this, you are dead already fuckface

They are not reasonable. They will not compromise with you. They will not understand your points or your logic.
They will not respect your religion, and even the laws of any country that takes them in and makes them any kind of majority.

No matter if there are nice muslims, Islam is the cancer of the modern world. And it is the not nice ones that dominate that religion. And the future is world wide dark ages if it takes over.

Any muslim that thinks they are getting to heaven by being an animal that worships a depraved violent child molester, is an rabid blind animal.

And if you doubt this, you are dead already fuckfaces
>>
>>55550323

>honestly all this hate for muslims and jews, Is just because /pol/ cant get laid

Terrible strawman argument.

Simply doesn't work.

Also, very low effort bait.
>>
>>55550323
It's because they're largely autistic, obese and antisocial. They find acceptance and commeraderie in the tribalistic, undereducated hatred of "the other", though a lot of time criticism is richly deserved.
>>
File: 1446575377580.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1446575377580.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>
>>55551107
Muslims btfo
>>
>>55550323
Anti-Semenites
>>
>>55551107
>force religon, law, and shit breed
>same as christ fags
Except those are the people actually doing that in our society

Lol gonna need sum sauces on most claims lad'ee

This sounds like you cry aloy
>>
I had sex once 9 years ago. Didn't like it
>>
>>55550323
Egyptians are white as fuck if you ask me. They probably were nordic who migrated there
>>
File: images (8).jpg (17 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
17 KB, 400x315
Baby Razoio fucking some negresess tonight? Some Ancient Egyptian Negresess?
>>
>>55550903

And that's why most welfare recipients live in the south.Get the fuck out of my country you redneck scum.
>>
>>55550323
And I knew it would be this trip-fag even before opening the post.
>>
>>55550323
yet the only pussy you'll see is the one you've posted in the OP
>>
America, there is nothing more dirty I could find!
>>
By the way guys, space debri WT1109F crashed in to atmosphere few hours ago over Sri Lankan airspace!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.