[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post yfw the Hillary shills are the only ones posting the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>post yfw the Hillary shills are the only ones posting the "Trump works for Hillary" meme in order to discourage people from supporting Hillary's ONLY political threat
>post yfw they are failing miserably but have to keep trying all the way until Nov next year

must be a miserable existence being a shill for the hill.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1440x900
bumping with trump meme magico
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 600x676
>>
File: wallsaintfree.jpg (98 KB, 852x546) Image search: [Google]
wallsaintfree.jpg
98 KB, 852x546
>>55550093
thanks for the support straya, here's a trump for your troubles
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 653x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 653x435
>>
literally the only candidate that can defeat hillary in the general is trump.

this whole meme of "democrats want trump" is a bluff, cnn and cnbc pretty much hate his guts lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 620x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 620x437
>>
File: image.jpg (486 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
486 KB, 1500x1001
>>
File: donald.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
donald.png
197 KB, 458x419
>>55550093
I don't know why anyone's surprised that Donald Trump once bought Hilldog. He's a billionaire real estate mogul trying to build in New York, so at some point he's going to buy a politician or two.
Clitdog was a New York senator.
>>
>>55550568
This desu, a lot of rich people buy politicians. Hell, even Elon Musk has donated to both sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x336
>>
The only reason I'd tend to believe it is because it's clear at this point that it's either Trump or hillary that wins. Even if someone else is nominated as the republican, they will still lose votes if trump runs independent, or because trump will have bashed them enough that his very dedicated base wouldn't vote for him.

So in that sense it really is him or her, which wouldn't be a reason to not vote for trump. It would be a reason actually to vote for him, for a chance that he's not a shill and I don't think he is one

Cause that's the only chance for a republican to win
>>
>>55550627
I think they prefer to buy democrat.
Republicans tend to have that pesky thing called conviction.
Like, no matter how much money you throw at the most corrupt Christian Republican Senator he's not going to flip on abortion. Democrats will shift their views overnight and pretend it was what they believed the entire time.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 540x532
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.