[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not white. But if I were white, I'd hate the fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: eWIzCAa[1].jpg (45 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
eWIzCAa[1].jpg
45 KB, 307x409
I'm not white. But if I were white, I'd hate the fact that everything is "my" fault because of some shit my ancestors did, despite how fucking hypocritical the topic is.

How do you guys put up with it and why?
>>
>>55549961

It's the same with feminism though. Feminists expect men to pay for what our ancestors allegedly did 400 years ago and such. Modern universities seem to be awful places.
>>
>>55549961
I'm white and I've never been blamed for slavery. Who are you people hanging out with?
>>
This is actually the thing that pisses me off, for real. I mostly take everyone individually. I've met decent people and gigantic assholes and one or two saints from just about every group. But the notion that I have some kind of blood guilt built into me just makes my blood boil. I didn't do shit. Even when I've said racist shit in real life (not very many times) it was usually just because it's the laziest route - maximum offence with the fewest words.

Anyway I don't know. But yeah.
>>
>>55549961
We ignore it and trust that sooner or later people will realize just how much bullshit these people spew on a daily basis and start ignoring them too.
>>
>>55549961
People on /pol/ don't really put up with it.
That's why they're on /pol/
You need to ask the liberal college crowd.
>>
>>55549961
>How do you guys put up with it and why?

Because instead of sitting in a 'safe space' talking about oppression my whole life I'm busy earning my 6 figure salary and buying real estate.

Feels good to be a shitlord.
>>
File: Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (10 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png
10 KB, 2000x1000
>>55549961
I'm Irish, and the history of my ancestors being used as British Slaves in Barbados is always forgotten in these leftist "lol cant be racist 2 whites XD" diatribes is something that pisses me off to no end.
>>
>>55550170
>*and is something.
>>
>>55549961
I don't. I tell them that their argument is stupid, but my ancestors were in the underground railroad, so I definitely have nothing to apologize for.

They can't wrap their heads around it, because they were brought up in a family that taught them that all whites need to pay for what all whites have done.
>>
>>55549961
it created (that and the europe invasion) and sustain my growing hatred for non-white people (excluding asians).
I didnt have any hatred for anyone a couple months ago. I don't hate them to the point of killing them but I want them out of my country for sure and not just the illegals.
>>
I get spics and beaners and br whining at me constantly because my ancestors conquered their filthy lands and bred with them creating the disgraceful races we see there right now.

I don't get it, if anything we did them a favor, bringing civilisation and christianity.
>>
Nothing personal anon, but I simply stopped caring about what blacks think.

I've made peace with the fact that they'll blame me for all their problems and hate me no matter what. I learned this the hard way when I was a naive submissive liberal who thought he was doing good by accepting rabid black racism. I used to do the whole self-hating white guilt thing and I regret it.

This current crop of angry black nationalists really pisses me off, particularly because their agenda is very anti-intellectual and authoritarian.

Nowadays I could care a whole lot less about blacks getting offended. Everything pisses them off. Everything is racism. They can't decide what counts as oppression anymore!
>>
>>55550170
I mentioned the Irish slave on another forum once and I got called a racist for it because it remove the lightspot from blacks
>>
The funny thing is, we'll give blacks shit for holding slavery against us.
But God still holds a fucking apple being eaten at the fucking dawn of time against all of us, and that's just fine.
>>
>>55550561
Our day will come my friend, the progressives who don't fight for anything won't last in the coming decades.
>>
>>55550515
STFU beaner
>>
I put up with it because I live in a state where the only minorities I see are working on my lawn.
>>
I argue with the local collegetown SJWs and BLM shits on Yik Yak and try to change minds with level-headed discourse and as much fact as I can cram in with the character limit/no links/no names policies they have.
>>
>>55550722
Irish American here. I know you natives hate us but I've straight up been accused by blacks. I immediately pull that I'm new to the country and my great great grandfather was actually enclaved by the white man to. They never beleive me and I couldn't give 2 shits but I always bring it out just to see how they react m.
>>
>>55549961
Same here mein nigger

> Be Indian
> Hate India and Indians.
> Fuck my life.
>>
>>55549961
>How do you guys put up with it and why?

We don't, which is why we're here.

>>55550998

Poo in loo plz.
>>
File: 512265_5433589.jpg (89 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
512265_5433589.jpg
89 KB, 853x543
>>55550767
Woah careful there John Smith, that you don't get the PC police in your ass.
>>
>>55551118
>uses spic majik to figure out my name
10/10
>>
>>55550170
Did you know the descendents of the Scottish and Irish indentured labourers still live in the Caribbean and are the poorest but least supported group due to skin colour.
>>
File: razzism.jpg (62 KB, 960x660) Image search: [Google]
razzism.jpg
62 KB, 960x660
>>55549961
We don't.

I don't give a shit about what SJWs think. They hold no power, no influence, and nobody outside their circlejerks care about their opinions.

I am evil whitey. Hear me oppress.
>>
>>55549961
>How do you guys put up with it
A growing sense of rage.
>>
>>55549961
Being a mutt, it's an odd look on the entire idea of race politics. I'm not enough of anything to realistically fall in with the usual suspects. I couldn't be a part of some tumblr-esque, PoC, college fuckfest nor could I be a part of a legitimate white supremacist group.

But, I'm white enough (50% anglo) to be demonized for it by the usual suspects, for the actions of those before me. But not the 25% chinese part of me, or the 25% black in me, only the white in me. Forget the atrocities of the Great Leap Forward, or the constant chaos of Africa. Only the part of me that managed to conquer the world.
>>
>>55549961
Mostly because the people saying it are completely irrelevant in the real world.
I've never encountered a person foaming about privilege in real life. If someone got in my face about it, I'd probably just laugh at them.
>>
>>55549961

Im just thinking for myself instead and dont listen to people trying to give me a bad conscience over things i have nothing to do with.

Im more curious how minorities can stand privileged assholes speaking for them explaining to you how you should feel. I mean you are not really offended at a white guy wearing a sombrero are you? Yet some white rich-girl at an elite university will tell the world that in fact you are or at least should be.
>>
>>55550106
I guess you haven't been to Uni or Tumblr.
>>
>>55551882
>50% white
>25% chinese
>25% black
good god you're all sorts of fucked up. must be weird not having a nation or a people. your entire existence is just result of the world elite scheming to create a disparate, cultureless people who will be more receptive to globalism and the destruction of nations.
>>
>>55551842

>no power/no influence

are you kidding me? the whole country and media has gone insane
>>
>>55552509
Believe me when I say, it is odd to look into these sorts of things from a complete outsider's viewpoint.
>>
No niggers here, feels good man.

We did destroy our indigenous black population and these days pretty much no one listens when they complain about.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.