[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >multiple sinner according to christianity >sudden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1386955702398.png (144 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
1386955702398.png
144 KB, 601x590
>be me
>multiple sinner according to christianity
>sudden enlightment phase hits me
>start realizing if god is real, the hell is full of muslims

what do to get free pass to heaven and avoid being put into hell full of muslims ?
>>
>>55548841
die while crusading for the holy land
>>
Deus Vult.
>>
god wills it
>>
but OP, muslims worship the same God as christians.

islam is literally christianity with extra DLC
>>
Why do you think hell is full of muslims? I think if god is real about 99% of the people according to the bible are going to hell.
>>
>>55549118
nope, they worship a false prophet and allah is not our god

the extra DLC is called 'opposite day mod'
>>
>>55549140
all we know is that 100% of muslims go to hell. how much of christians got to heaven is not clear though
>>
Be baptised, and practice Catholicism
>>
its great its like muslims are destined to live an eternal shitty life.
>be born in mud hut
>grow up in shithole eating 1 rationed meal a day because men with guns take your food.
>after years of wiping your ass with your hand because you cant buy toilet paper you are forced to fight.
>destroy your already fucked up war torn shithole
>make life worse for the next generation
>die for somthing you believe to be right
>go to another shithole.
its the same when they emigrate to western countries.
might be good for like 6 months but then due to the large amounts of muslims it becomes shit again.
so all in all they get like 6 months to a year of time in their life when life was good. that's if they are lucky.
>>
>>55548841
starting templar order with me kamerad.
>>
>>55548841
>embracing foreign religion
>believing in eternal damnation
shiggy diggy Germanbro, worry about the world we inhabit and the legacy you leave behind
>>
>>55548841
Go to church, pray for your enemies, fight against said enemies so to send their souls to God for their judgement, receive sacrament of reconciliation, live a good life and die at peace with the Almighty.

Also:
>>55552080
>>
>>55552228

that's the issue with niggers.

A nigger buck might leave the shithole he came from, but the shithole won't leave the nigger buck.

Everywhere they go they turn it into shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.