[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>for millenia Christians persecute, harass and kill jews >for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: keikaku.jpg (26 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
26 KB, 640x477
>for millenia Christians persecute, harass and kill jews
>for millenia Muslims persecute, harass and kill jews
>in the end they band together to exterminate jews altogether
>jews barely survive
>70 years later
>jews have been granted their own sovereignty, have made an industry out of guilting their former persecutors, not-so-secretly control the only superpower that's left and will soon have Muslims and Christians fighting and killing each other

Bravo, Jews. Bravo.
>>
>They truly are God's Chosen.
>>
>>55548813
>not-so-secretly control the only superpower that's left

Since when did Jews control China?
>>
>>55548813
This is why I'm pro-jew to be quite honest family
>>
>>55548813
bad for you but I will die but with all jews in ruin.
>>
>>55548813
This is not historically accurate. Muslims and Jews generally got along. Their only real enmity was 1948. Christianity on the other hand is an overgrown rival competitor to Talmudic Judaism in a way that Islam can never be, in part by predating the written Talmud. Christian opposition to Jewish scams was total and exterminatiomist; Muslims were just extorting money. The two are not comparable.
>>
File: 1428741086333.jpg (187 KB, 329x644) Image search: [Google]
1428741086333.jpg
187 KB, 329x644
>>55548813
>in the end they band together to exterminate jews altogether

itt stuff that never happened
>>
>>55549180
You'll run out of uranium one day and go back to being irrelevant.
>>
>>55550929
By then you'll be speaking Chinese
>>
>>55550929
You'll run out of burgers one day and go back to being irrelevant
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
Jews intelligence legit is on another tier to anyone else

>Rule world
>Brilliantly plan and flawlessly execute the most genius and complex conspiracies
>Only autistic neckbeards on a Indonesian archery board are onto you

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.