[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so bad about Walmart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: walmart_logo.jpg (42 KB, 959x487) Image search: [Google]
walmart_logo.jpg
42 KB, 959x487
What's so bad about Walmart?
>>
Destroys local small business.
Abuses the fuck out of their workers and suppliers.
Sells exclusively Chinese bottom of the barrel shit.
>>
>>55548714
The people who shop there
>>
>>55548714

literal shit quality products.
>>
Literally nothing.
It's almost the spirit of capitalism in a way,
>>
I was once to an American Walmart.

I still have nightmares about it.
>>
>>55548714
Nothing.
>>
Employees are too apathetic. Self checkout never works. I buy most of my shit at kroger and amazon
>>
relies on your tax money to support its workers
>>
Sam Walton was God tier, when he died it has gone to shit, but labor is more expensive now with all the stupid laws and benefits and lawsuits, etc.. much easier to just constantly hire and train part-time workers, which makes for a shittier shopping experience

overall Wal-Mart has distributed more wealth to the middle class than any communist could ever conceive of much less execute
>>
>>55549134
Yea because neither of those alternatives rely on self checkout and they don't have employees who laugh at a retard who can't scan an item.
>>
>>55549301
He chose to marry a jewess even if she sought him out for his fortune.
>>
>>55548714
>niggers
>supports Star Jew 7 feminazis
>>
>>55548714
Nothing. Low prices.
Needs more automation.
>>
>>55549301
>Wal-Mart has distributed more wealth to the middle class than any communist
Rich people don't shop at Walmart and the waltons keep much more profits than you are considering.
>>
nothing

smaller businesses fail to adapt. Instead they complain and fail. Walmart sells very general products. While you can't compete with their selection of basic food, home items, electronics; mom and pop shops should consider premium goods.

Walmart will be next. Again, they are failing to adapt to the internet ecosystem of selling goods. Instead, they complain.
>>
>>55548714
monopsony. Basically uses their power as a huge buyer to drive prices down among all sorts of producers, which in turn drives down wages

Fordism in reverse.

>>55548938
:^)
>>
>>55548714
the overhead lighting, desu. I got throbbing headaches both times I went in there.
>>
>>55549650
>the waltons
They aren't waltons, they are a gaggle of kikes. The white christian who started the whole thing married a jewess and popped out several kikes who run the operation.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD2Nt4LS5yg
>>
File: o.jpg (151 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
151 KB, 1000x750
I love Walmart. I don't shop there but it's a great dirtbag containment store. When shitty people shop there, they don't shop at the higher cost stores which makes for a pleasant shopping experience for me. It also means the nicer stores don't have to cater to dirtbags.
>>
>>55549715
Why would I believe u j0O?
>>
>>55549798
Is that a Walmart or your shitty "higher cost store"?
I have seen fancier Walmarts, but I have never seen a Panda Express in a Walmart.
>>
>>55549815
jew don't. jewgle it.
>>
>>55549857
That's a Pavilions. It's a high end chain in SoCal. Walmart can open a nice store but they don't stay nice for long.
>>
>>55549912
I guess I get your point even though the place you posted is trashier than even a deteriorated old Walmart in a good neighborhood.
>>
>>55549857

From the price tags, it looks like a Vons or Pavillions. Pavillions is pricer than Vons, tries to compete with WholeFoods. You essentially overpay for everything. I guess there are some better quality foods.
>>
Nothing. There is nothing wrong with Walmart.

Walmart is Capitalism incarnate. Fuck "small businesses" that charge more money for the exact same product. Why would I shop there when my dollar goes less?
>>
>>55549715
I can't find one non-stormnigger source that says Helen is a jew. Do you guys just make this shit up?
>>
>>55548976
But it must be like a family reunion for you
>>
>>55549982
Dafuq? Are we looking at the same pic?
>>
>>55549984
I'd say it's more like pavilions is on the same level as Bristol farms or gelsons. Actually, are either of those still around?
>>
>>55550052
I don't know can you not see the cheap drop ceilings and poor lighting or that none of the wood is lacquered and finished and all of the walls and flooring are cheap and boring with a boxy constricting floor plan?
>>
>>55549798
you belong in the gardening isle
>>
>>55549798
Pavillions is pricier because it also provides a comfy shopping experience. I men look at image, nice moody lighting with lamps illuminating produce. it's really only something that matters to women though.
>>
>>55550044
Shit, why the fuck was I so sure she was a jew?
>>
>>55550153
SoCal is literally Mexico dude. That place is very nice for where it is.
>>
>>55549798
>>55549798
You are not even looking for a quality.You are an idiot who likes to spend more money because you think it is the only way to make you happier.

Walmart is based, now fuck off
>>
>>55550348
I guess its nice.

For u j0O.
>>
>>55550153
Even high end grocery stores fail to look like Trump's bedroom. In the end they're still selling groceries but nice stores are maintained. As for lighting, you sound like a nigger who expects things to look like a Korean grocery in the ghetto. Bet your kitchen has florescent tube lighting.
>>
>>55550384
Poorfag who can only afford boxed food from Walmart detected.
>>
>>55550567
Yuck its only sunlight and LEDs in this household and if they can charge that much more then they should be able to hire someone who understands enough about fung shui to make a floor plan that doesn't look like a Korean Prison instead of a grocery store.
>>
>>55548714
Your mom is a shitty cashier
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.