[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rubio's brother-in-law worked for the real-life scarface,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Rubio's brother-in-law worked for the real-life scarface, rubio helped him get bailed out of jail.

http://www.gossipextra.com/2015/11/11/marco-rubio-brother-in-law-dealt-cocaine-for-crime-lord-inspired-scarface-5394/

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/marco-rubio-profile-213275?o=5

"According to never-before-reported documents shown to Politico, federal case files related to Orlando Cicilia’s narcotics conviction were destroyed three days before the court acted on the Univision request for them in July 2011. A spokesperson for the federal courts said the documents were “destroyed in accordance with the record schedule,” and that it was just a coincidental “matter of timing” that Univision was pursuing the story. Reyes first made the request in person at the courthouse a month earlier, in June. According to internal memos at Univision, obtained by Politico, court clerks in Miami and at the Federal Records Center in Atlanta told the network that the destruction happened after that request was made.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/marco-rubio-profile-213275#ixzz3rLmLSSPj"
>>
>>55548496
Holy shit
>>
>>55548668
>>
>>55548496
I'm no fan of the guy, but

>politico

Most likely trash
>>
>>55549573

It's from univision, which is a spic network that is pro-amnesty, why would they lie?
>>
>>55549736
They lied about Carson who is also pro amnesty. They admitted to literally making a story out of thin air. Don't trust these fucks.
>>
>>55549793

I said the source is univision, univision received the information, politico just received a copy.
>>
>>55549850
Nice
>>
File: 1429144765489.jpg (34 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1429144765489.jpg
34 KB, 183x232
>>55548496
N-no! This is all just liberal media lies!

Rubio would never do anything wrong!
>>
Actually i worked in city hall in miamiand you would be surprised by how much corruption and nepotism exists down here.

In 2008 there was a large push to buy up swamplands down in homestead, and the city commissioner, people who "owned" the land and the county appraiser are all related by marriage. The land was valued at roughly 180 million dollars, and in no short run of coincidence, the same commissioner had brought to chair a vote that removed roughly the same amount of money from the school boards budget. Neat coincidence huh?
>>
>>55549996
shit like that happens everywhere. big money is also pocketed by criminals in the government/companies with no bid construction contracts that get dragged on for years.

there is this strip of road near where i live that has been under construction for literally 3, going on 4 years. these guys are milking the fuck out of the taxpayer
>>
>>55549996
Miami here too

You forgot the part when they then all vote unanimously to raise our taxes and tack on regulation after regulation to make it impossible to operate your own business. What do they do with all that money they get? Build stadiums for our cities shitty sport teams
>>
>>55548496
>Politico

It hasn't even been a week since they were last busted for lying in a hit piece on a republican candidate.
>>
>>55548496
For the life of me I can't find any actual accusations in that article.
It's like they wrote a giant what if
>>
>>55550474
this pisses me off so much. do billionaire sports team owners really need the taxpayers to foot the bill? imagine how much money they make every year. they could probably cover the cost in the first couple of years. then they turn around and charge you again to attend the game. and what if i don't watch sports? i still have to pay for the stadium.

at least in rome they gave you your bread and circuses for free.
>>
>>55550674
The funny thing is pretty much no one wanted it
>>
>>55548496

>brother in law

Wow that totally changes everything
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.