[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more based black man? This guy is a real role model.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1281x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1281x721
Is there a more based black man?

This guy is a real role model.
>>
>>55548171

Why, because he's a cop? I hate cops!
>>
>>55548206
No because he shits on multiculturalism and minority priviledge for merit.
>>
File: Educated_black _economist_man.jpg (152 KB, 1892x902) Image search: [Google]
Educated_black _economist_man.jpg
152 KB, 1892x902
>>55548171
>>
He's just a media whore who probably dicks all the town whores.
>>
Might be the most hilarious character on tv

Literally straight out of /pol/
>>
>>55548292
Why is he based because of that? White people do it all the time
>>
He's like a real life judge dredd.
>>
File: unlawful contact.jpg (212 KB, 1000x1554) Image search: [Google]
unlawful contact.jpg
212 KB, 1000x1554
<This guy.
>>
>>55548520
oh God, I love Dredd! Together with Rogue Trooper, it's one of my favourite comics.
>>
>>55548344

black economics guy wins vs black cop guy easily
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 618x412
>>55548171
>>
File: democracy.jpg (318 KB, 1200x1650) Image search: [Google]
democracy.jpg
318 KB, 1200x1650
>>55548671
Dredd is based
>>
The real life Uncle Ruckus

I love it when he goes on a tirade about the "liberal mainstream media"
>>
>>55548171
he is pretty based. I love the way he talks. It's just like my american cop movies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrtNz4OPgY
>>
>>55550373
Sheriff Clark browses /pol/ I bet.
>>
>>55548171

He is based.
>>
>>55548344
name or video link
>>
File: 2334261.jpg (18 KB, 270x223) Image search: [Google]
2334261.jpg
18 KB, 270x223
>David Clarke
>David Carroll
>Thomas Sowell
>Chris Dorner
>Tom Sotomayor

Based black guys.
>>
>>55552374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sGn6PdmIo

an oldie but a goldie. This argument could be used today easily.
>>
>>55548477
Kekservatives lovin the BBC
>>
>>55548171
Fox News constantly drags him out as a way to say, "See, cops aren't racist, niggers can be cops too!"

Rivera was talking with him a few days ago, I think on Hannity's show, and Rivera says that he felt that police were too quick to use deadly force, and the guy crosses his arms and cuts him off to say "Deal wif it."

He's like a member of any gang, except he's with the police. He's a douchebag with an inferiority complex and I bet he jerks off every night knowing that people immediately point to him when some unarmed nigger gets tazed 30 times until they're dead.

>Deel wif it muhfugga, I'm da captain nao
>>
>>55548171
>black man
>role model
lel
>>
>>55552546
Or he's just sick of thugs? You're a cluck though, I don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>55548171
I'm going to be perfectly honest here. I am a cu-ckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this really. Really none at all. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women. Yes.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is kekolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. Yes. So every friday night she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once, pol. Its truly exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
>>55552633
The Malaysian draw thread faggot strikes again
>>
>>55552587
L and P are right next to each other. It's a common typo.
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (217 KB, 1123x709) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
217 KB, 1123x709
>>55548344
>>
File: cool guy cop.jpg (78 KB, 1042x586) Image search: [Google]
cool guy cop.jpg
78 KB, 1042x586
>>55552607
Not saying I don't like the police, but it's fucked up that they have to drag out the same dude every time someone innocent gets killed to say the same exact thing.

>tazed 30 times
>police dindu nuffin
>tied up and tortured on video by cops
>why don u respect da poliz, cuz?
>shot 6 million times in the back
>muh war on poliz
>shot for flashing brights because your squad car's high lights are on
>durr I felt threatened, he wuz on my turf

How is he not a gang member? He's a crip in police clothes.
>>
>>55552633
>be bad at sex
>blame your race

>be bad at math
>blame being black

People like you are the problem with the world. Maybe their are genetic racial differences that put some races further ahead in certain areas than others, but I argue that this is IRRELEVANT. The BEST way to advance society and peoples is to teach them that their own success or failure is determined by their OWN hard work or laziness. This is the only way to get people to work hard and try to improve themselves. When people are taught that regardless of how hard they work, their will always be something holding them back (white men bad at sex, black men being discriminated) then it is IMPOSSIBLE for a person to succeed under this mindset. JUST LOOK AT BLACKS IN AMERICA. They are taught every day that no matter how hard they work there will always be this faceless coalition on racism holding them back and as a result they will not work as hard or strive for higher goals.
>>
File: johnny dynamite.jpg (21 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
johnny dynamite.jpg
21 KB, 590x350
>>55552633
>>
lots of good sheriff david clarke vids on youtube
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.