[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ against the TPP? Are you protectionist now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TPP.jpg (81 KB, 1160x652) Image search: [Google]
TPP.jpg
81 KB, 1160x652
Why is /pol/ against the TPP? Are you protectionist now?
>>
>>55547181
But I'm not, RWCchampbro.
>>
>>55547181
what makes you think its a free trade agreement? because that's what the politicians call it? kek
>>
I want transnational corporations to have more power than my own government
>>
>>55547181
A TPP infographics that doesn't center on the Pacific? That's a new one.
>>
File: resize.jpg (156 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
156 KB, 500x500
>>55547181
Well off course people are opposed too it why is it the full copy and effects of it are only discussed behind closed doors?

>>55548069
>what makes you think its a free trade agreement? because that's what the politicians call it? kek
Implying we aren't descending into an oligarchy as it is.
>>
>>55549130
I'm sure my politicians are going to make this a great deal
>>
they are going to allow shitty third world nations to import meat into america, but wont label it so, people cant tell the difference, also no more GMO labeling.

and thats just 1 small part
>>
>>55549523
>shitty third world nations to import meat

This alone can cause problems because since the meat they have there is bad which can get people sick.
>>
>>55549523
And that's just the start of it.
>>
>>55547181

nothing wrong with protecting your own country's people and assets from being raped...faggot globalist and their fail propaganda, you're the reason we're in this economic mess right now, you're the literal pawns of the kikes
>>
>>55549698
Say it louder. I want nothing more than my Northern boarder to be friendly. I've been to Canada and it's a beautiful place.

Fuck globalists. Fuck kikes. What we all need is a functioning economy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.