[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SIX Black Students Were ask to Leave Apple Store In Melbourn Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdCuu_fT91Y

Apple employees in Australia apologized Wednesday to a group of black students who were told to leave one of the company’s stores in Melbourne because of fears they would “steal something.”

“These guys are just a bit worried about your presence in our store,” an employee at the Apple store in a Melbourne suburb told the group, according to a video of the incident, which happened Tuesday.

The video, which one of the students later posted on Facebook, showed the employee speaking outside the store to the students while a member of the store’s security team looked on.

“They are just worried you might steal something,” the employee said.

“Why would we steal something?” asked one of the teenagers.

“End of discussion,” the Apple employee said. “I need to ask you to leave our store.”
>>
But Tim Wolfe resigned...
>>
File: dindus.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
dindus.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>55546543
>“Why would we steal something?” asked one of the teenagers.

Gee I don't know Jahkeem
>>
>>55546543
dindu nuffin
>>
Inb4 Sydney's shitpost academy is burned to the ground because abos don't feel safe there
>>
>>55546630
this was in your country. These gentlemen look black, not abo. Do they adjust well?
>>
Thx for the news update
>>
>Niggers steal
More news at 10.
>>
>>55546543
NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER
Blacks wear hoodies, lean against product, have hands in pockets, walk in the street, talk incoherently, walk in through the exit and so on. Do you think this is random? This is a criminal lifeway to see what people will let them get away with, to degrade boundaries with a view towards breaking them, and to make it harder for store owners to keep track of things.
>>
>>55546543

The employee was just trying to create a safe space for his customers.
>>
>>55546689

What do you think matey?

https://youtu.be/iMgsiPmf2eE
>>
>>55546772
video isnt available in my country, but the thumbnail and title say it all
>>
>>55546802

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-youth-crime-concern-20120819-24glt.html
>>
File: dindu.png (202 KB, 268x384) Image search: [Google]
dindu.png
202 KB, 268x384
>>55546543

based australia
>>
>>55546689
Everyone is thinking it, but can't say anything.
>>
>>55546622

Kek.

I keep waiting for some based roof Korean to just say "Well, statistically speaking, it's reasonable."
>>
>>55546689
We don't have a lot of black blacks here.
Most of our blacks are abos but these guys look
straight up african.
Also, this was never about them being black, Jewple stores ask people to leave all the time, especially school kids.
The store guy looks middle eastern.

Most of the africans we get here are usually pretty passive and polite.

Anyway, none of this fucking matters.
The law here says that they can ask you to leave and not even give a reason and you have to go. The store clerk shouldn't have even left the store.
>>
File: jenkem_nigger.jpg (55 KB, 619x465) Image search: [Google]
jenkem_nigger.jpg
55 KB, 619x465
>>55546622
>Jahkeem
His name is De-Jenkem Listerine Washington-Strativarious shitlord! pic related
>>
>>55546543
>apologized

Haha keep on showing your cu;ck
>>
>>55547164

It's Melbourne.
>>
>>55546543

You don't get ranked as the top 1 or 2 city in the world by having nig nogs around.
>>
>>55547223
das why they're asked to leave.!
>>
File: canooka.jpg (8 KB, 231x234) Image search: [Google]
canooka.jpg
8 KB, 231x234
>>55546543
and rightfully so,

clearly the store has had much trouble dealing with nigger customers and the management wishes no to allow any more on their property.

Dont like it?

McCRY THEM A MUDDY RIVER NIGER!!!
>>
File: city.png (1 MB, 977x643) Image search: [Google]
city.png
1 MB, 977x643
>>55547223
>1 or 2 city in the world by having nig nogs around
I thought 'diversity' and 'muh cultural foods yo' got cities feature in Time etc. Fucking Toronto and Vancouver constantly make 'best city to live in' list but they are fucking both shitholes, with unaffordable housing (unless you are a faggot living in squalor with 10 mohammeds and jamals to take care of, then us taxpayer totally got your back)
>pic city I live closest to, the worst we put up with is seasonal crop pickers
>>
>>55547096
>JENKEM ADDICT
>Jenkem is an inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste.
I thought Moonbeam City was joking when the people were getting high off of shit.
>>
File: 1442691474255.jpg (81 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1442691474255.jpg
81 KB, 800x850
>>55546543
The Apple employee training manual must be rayciss.
>>
>>55546543

>Steal something

More like pull out a gat, pistol whip one dem. Steal da money, and sum ipads, trash the store on the da way oout!
>>
>>55547928
>sum ipads, trash the store on the da way oout!
hey! baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby said give dem chimps space nigga, dey needz to work out dey problems without da crakkas.
Really though without Affirmative Action how would she have that job?
>>
Please Australia stop trying to send niggers in our country

I dont know why you guys arent using niggers to cut down your forests and let them build a civilization WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEIIIIT
>>
>>55547070
>Most of the africans we get here are usually pretty passive and polite.

This is actually true, however:

We do have areas where there is a critical mass of new african migrants who are just fucking awful to be around. Dandenong has it pretty bad but also the areas just down the road from Highpoint (which is where the incident occured).

I have the pleasure of working in a liquor store reasonable close to highpoint and I tell you what, there is literally one group of Africans who come in and actually buy things and they are very obnoxious but friendly.

Every other time more than two have came in they have stolen things. Every time.

I am 100% in solidarity with the Apple employees on this. It's nothing to do with race, it's just that the africans in the area are almost all thieves when in large groups.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.