[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The #MizzouHungerStrike Campsite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: WorstMoshPit3.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
WorstMoshPit3.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
There used to be a student movement here.
It's gone now.
>>
File: WorstMoshPit4.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
WorstMoshPit4.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Well, in reality, they just packed up and fucked off the other day after reports of a major storm potentially wreaking havoc. Said storm only lasted twelve minutes and, besides high winds, amounted to nothing.

Still, as you can see, dead grass is all that remains of a student movement that brought a university system president to his knees.
>>
>>55546584
>>55546494

FAKE
>>
>>55546766
Nope. I took the pictures earlier today.
>>
>>55546584
I live in the same region, can confirm OP's account of the weather forecast and actual weather.
>>
its over!

WE WON
>>
>>55546584
He shouldnt have been a faggot and fought for his job.
>>
>>55546766
I walked by there last night, it was empty.
>>
>>55546584
Earth: 1, Humans: 0
>>
>>55546494
What is the point of a hunger strike? That's something you do when you're 9 because mama tries to make you eat brocoli but you're not about that life
>>
They won anon. Racism took another heavy blow when yet another white leader was toppled by action and justice. As per usual racists can't defend their actions so the only action left is to pack up and leave
>>
File: WorstMoshPit1.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
WorstMoshPit1.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
For comparison, here's the campsite as it appeared about a week ago.
>>
File: WorstMoshPit2.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
WorstMoshPit2.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.