[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel the bern?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: afsdfasfdadfsdf.png (42 KB, 611x282) Image search: [Google]
afsdfasfdadfsdf.png
42 KB, 611x282
Do you feel the bern?
>>
>>55545854
We already have that.
>>
>>55545854
>wage gap myth
>ozfag

really bra

step up your shitpost game.
>>
>>55545854
only when I pee
>>
See another faggot that's been cuccked by the U.S.

Don't you have your own politics to worry about you irrelevant island dwelling shill?

Fucking kill yourself.
sage.
>>
>>55545893
>>55545914
you feel it don't you?
>>
>>55545854
come on straya, you can shitpost better than this senpai
>>
>>55545854
I swear to god he's got to be a walking parody or something and nobody has got the joke yet
>>
>>55545898
Unterrated tbqhwya (to be quite honest with you all)
>>
File: LetItBern.png (2 MB, 1312x952) Image search: [Google]
LetItBern.png
2 MB, 1312x952
>>55545854
I don't know how to tell you this, but I think it's best if you sit down...

Anon. Your wife and her friends get fucked by big black men on a weekly basis. I'm sorry, I just had to put it out there plainly. I know it's a lot to take it in, but look on the bright side: it's not nearly as much black dick your wife takes in, right?!... Too soon? Yeah, it's probably too soon. Well, obviously your next move should be to fuck her sister or one of her friends. It's the only way you can repair your... fucking train-wreck - I'm sorry, I shouldn't have laughed as I said that - your marriage. You have to reestablish dominance and make sure that right before her sister/friend cums, you make her agree to tell your wife about it. Choke her a bit and slap her around; give her something to show for it when she rolls up in her wheelchair at their next book club meeting. When your wife finally sucks up enough courage - kind of like she sucked up the cum from those Negro balls - to confront you, you better make sure you have another woman tied to your bed covered in candle wax. She'll most likely break down crying, but you mustn't submit. Show strength and just keep on fucking that perky 18 year old gasping for air and mercy until your wife realizes she's being ignored and leaves the room. Pound that pristine, new baseball-glove of a pussy like you'll never have anything better (because you literally never will) for 10 or so minutes and head downstairs. This next point is probably the most important part of this whole dick-waving show; walk right up to her and before she can get a word out, with one hand, reach down her pants and grip her like a bowling ball and stick two fingers of the other hand, which you had deep in one of the college student's orifices, in her mouth and whisper the following.
>>
File: Diaper Baby.png (568 KB, 745x931) Image search: [Google]
Diaper Baby.png
568 KB, 745x931
>>55547332
>"I imagine that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice - Tumbling down the rabbit hole. I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a woman who accepts what she sees because she expects to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Let me tell you why you're here; You're here because you know something... What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind. Driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you want to know what it is? It's all around you and it is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to shield you from the truth."
>Anon-waifu: "What truth?" she says, in a gargled voice
>"Unfortunately, you cannot be told what this is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue-pill (the hand in her mouth): the story ends, you live your life however you want to live. You take the red pill (the hand fingering her): you stay in Wonderland and I show how deep the rabbit hole goes (thrust deeper and wiggle, just tickling her G-spot)."
>She mutters something, half-gagging on your fingers
>"Remember, all I'm offering is the truth."

At this point, you bring her to climax and walk back up stairs. You tell that poor little girl tied to your bed to go home and you resume your monogamous marriage in peace. Her friends will know exactly how Alpha you are and your wife will probably suck your dick more often. This is absolutely fail-proof trust me, I'm an anonymous shitposter on the internet.
>>
>>55545854

>pay equity

Alright Sanders, back to the home with you
>>
>>55545854

Bernie apparently has Alzheimer's. He has evidentially forgotten that the law addressed this long ago.
>>
>>55545854
bernie lost any chance of having my vote when he said "black lives matter"
>>
File: 150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg (59 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg
59 KB, 1160x629
>>55547211
is he a liar or just incompetent?
>>
>>55545854
I support bernie, but it pisses me off that he has to pander to these sjw's. Those BLM bitches taking over his event was humiliating. I may disagree with Trump, but at least he wouldn't take shit like that.
>>
>>55545854
I only feel the bern when I pee anon
>>
>>55547476
Goddamn you >>55545898
>>
Let me sum up the basic difference between the meaningful candidates this election cycle

Trump is the candidate for people who want to give the current system one last chance to get it right

Bernie is the candidate for people who love the ideals of the current system but feel like it's not living up to its ideals

No other candidate is meaningful because every single other candidate is status quo bullshit that will just mean another 4 years of incompetently managed decline

Trump will reform the system or drive it that much closer to destruction trying

Bernie will try to make the system live up to its noble lies and drive it that much closer to destruction trying
>>
AH IT BURNZ IT BURNSZ
AHA
AH
AH
AHAH
AH
AHH
HHAA
IM ON FIREZ

AHAH
AHA
HA
>>
>wages going up

if anything they'll lower men's wages
>>
>>55547424
Yes.
>>
File: 1443066113729.png (225 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443066113729.png
225 KB, 800x800
>>55545898
Bernie Sanders is the STDs of America eatting and destroying everything it touches.

Meanwhile Trump is the antibiotics that will purge and make America great again!
>>
>>55545854
Only if they are doing the exact same work to the exact same quality.
>>
>>55545854
I hate this guy so much. Do people not realize how retarded he is or do they just not care?
>>
It's called the Equal Pay Act.
>>
>>55545854
That's some hard pandering.
Anyone who can think critically can easily find that there is no disparity in pay.
>>
this is complete fucking lunacy

We have a president running on the promise that he will take money from one gender and give it to the other just because they don't make the same on average. How the fuck does this lying kike piece of shit sit here and pretend like averaging wages shows that one group gets paid less than another in the same fucking position? He's flat out fucking lying God dammit that's not what the fucking statistic is

Why the fuck do men deserve to have their money fucking stolen from them
>>
>>55548156

Because women vote along gender lines and enough men are kucked in the head enough to agree with Bern on this one
>>
>>55547896
FREE COLLEGE
FREE HEALTHCARE
FREE MONEY I TELL YA!
>>
Do people really support this retard and his ridiculous views?
>>
>>55549148
It worked for the Soviets.
>>
>>55545854
>Legitimately real real politicians running for actual office keep saying this decades old bullshit

HOW
FUCKING
HOW?

Are people who know better in the minority?
Whats democracy if this is what you get?

Is there just a time period that goes on for long enough that people unlearn something, and is fertile for having their head regurgitate same old garbage because the people who knew better and were in higher positions died off?

How is this still a thing? Why is this still a discussion?
>>
>>55549202
economics 101 was removed from highschools and college's like 4 years ago so yea.

80% of the u.s population literally believe money grow on tree's
>>
File: afsdfasdffasaf.png (48 KB, 606x282) Image search: [Google]
afsdfasdffasaf.png
48 KB, 606x282
>>
File: 1436154917396.png (595 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
1436154917396.png
595 KB, 674x7920
>>55545854

>wage gap myth

This meme will never die...
>>
>>55545854
We have at least two fucking laws ensuring equal pay. Three if you count the Equal Rights Act.

What does Bernie or anybody campaigning against the supposed pay gap propose we do? Ellen Pao was a gender baiting retard, but at least she had a solution. What the fuck is anybody else actually proposing?
>>
>>55549234
Somebody on /pol/ has mentioned this before, my Australian friend. We've reached the Event Horizon here. Memes are influencing national politics. On the one hand, it's pretty fucked up, and the ignorant have never had more potential to fuck with other people's lives.... On the bright side, groups like /pol/ when properly motivated, can use this to their advantage.
>>
>>55550960
>claim there is a problem you're going to fix for votes
>take credit for fixing a problem that was never there in the first place
pretty clever desu
>>
>>55545854
Consider the following: Politicians are often full of shit, and and fail to deliver on their campaign promises right?

What if Bernie and the Dems are just pandering like this to snag the female vote with no intention of actually doing anything?
>>
https://mises.org/library/what%E2%80%99s-behind-gender-wage-gap

Executive summary:
There might be some small differences, but the 76-cents myth is just that.
>>
>>55545854
>>55550880

Has anybody bothered tweeting some links about the wage gap being bullshit? Since apparently Social Memeia is the only language these old fucks understand?
>>
Proof that the wage gap doesn't exist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
>>
>>55550960
>drillers of earth

metal career choice
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 355x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 355x400
Bernie takes the shitposting cake. Muh 1% keeping women/blacks/Muslims or whatever group I'm pandering to today down.
>>
>>55545854
He's starting to sound like some dumb liberal autobot on twitter tweeting these generic liberal talking points.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/
>>
>>55547332
Hey, fuck you don't lump in bad dragon dildos with Sanders man. That is a holy line you just don't cross,
besides believe it or not most bernie supporters I meet are the staunchest most heterosexual basement
dwellers I have ever met. The large majority of my fuck buddies fucking despise Clinton and think Sanders
is a limp fucking noodle.
>TL;DR Leave Crackers and the Cockatrice alone, He a gud dildo and aint done no wrong.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.