[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans are idiots >said by eurotards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: V8tUvmN.png (43 KB, 911x663) Image search: [Google]
V8tUvmN.png
43 KB, 911x663
>Americans are idiots
>said by eurotards
>>
File: 1441314250676.jpg (2 MB, 3720x1866) Image search: [Google]
1441314250676.jpg
2 MB, 3720x1866
Dayum Israel is high up there given their small population
>>
>>55545783

Hows Futenma?
>>
Obama has a Nobel Peace Prize.... sounds like a trustworthy organisation.
>>
America isn't even a real country of its own. Its just the intelligent people gathering from all over Earth trying to escape whatever shithole they are fleeing from. Yes there are millions of derps now, but it doesn't change this fact.
>>
>>55545783
>the way they cut the UK flag up
Kek
>>
>>55545783
>Nobel peace prize
>America
>>
>>55545783
>Obama gets nobel prize
>IQ 102
>>
>>55545783

America -> 0.49 nobel prize winners per million
Germany -> 0.27 nobel prize winners per million

I worked out per capita rates because the numbers alone don't mean anything but your point remains valid.
>>
>>55545909
Thats america for you. Why even deport jose? You don't know if he is the next Einstein
>>
>Implying Nobel Prizes mean anything
>>
>>55545783
>>55545922
Oh, also, let's not forget that Obama got the Nobel for literally being a nigger, so the award is little better than scrap metal.
>>
Physics > Medicine > Chemistry > Literature > the rest >>>>>> Peace
>>
>>55545880
they gave kissinger one and he committed genocide
>>
>>55546017
Good. He also convinced Golda Meir not to nuke Syria and Egypt.
>>
Imagine how ashamed of the rest of you those Nobel winners must feel. It's must be horrendous to know that your success and intellect puts you into a minority in your country.
>>
>>55545986
Its likely the former Europeans leading the charge within our own country. Probably a lot more Asian presence lately also. I don't think Africa or South America has done shit for us, ever LOL.
>>
How the fuck do we get rid of flags on this board? I hate how this place is just /int/ that hates jews

>hurr durr fat
>hurr durr debt
>hurr durr 20 million
>hurr durr poo in loo

it's retarded and part of the reason that this board sucks now (although most of it is just how active it is)
>>
>>55546016
POWERGAP
>>>>economics (not even actual nobel prize tier)
>>
>>55545783
Your missing a couple Japanese ones for physics
>>
>>55545945
why did he get that prize anyway?
>>
>>55545820
you give the jews a finger the next thing you know they have the whole arm
>>
>>55545820
>with minor support from the arms capital of the world
>>
>>55546924
For bombing the shit out of Pakistan.
>>
>>55546924
First black president.

That's actually the reason.
>>
>>55546924
Apology tour.
>>
>>55545783
>Nobel Prize
I dont think having more kikes than everybody else qualifies as a good thing.
>>
>>55545783
>Nobel Prizes
>Universities
>Olympic Medals
>GDP
>Research expenditures
>Startups
>Charitable donations

Am I missing any? I feel like these are the biggest (objective) ones that are positive.
>>
>>55545783
>nobel prizes
*rubs merchant hands*
>>
>>55549796
This. To be fair he did inspire the nogs very well. That's about all. He was about 8 months into office IIRC.
>>
>>55545783
>living
>not per capita, with respect to population per capita at the time of winning the prize
You're retarded m8
>>
File: how jews masturbate.jpg (8 KB, 298x270) Image search: [Google]
how jews masturbate.jpg
8 KB, 298x270
>>55549934
>Nobel "Peace" Prize
>>
>implying nobel prices mean shit
topkek
the winners are decided by the flips of coins
how do you think malala and obama got them
>>
>>55545783
Nobody in europe would deny that the americans have top universities and scientists.
Its more the lefty meme that the american populace is less educated than the european one.
>>
>>55546017

Kissinger didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>55550246
why thank you

you guys have great engineering
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.