[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's honestly stopping the US from absolutely genociding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: battle royale winner.jpg (156 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
battle royale winner.jpg
156 KB, 768x1024
what's honestly stopping the US from absolutely genociding the middle east?

Saudi Arabia?

What if we give Saudi Arabia half of the middle east and kill everyone else? Would anyone really oppose us? we just go in and slaughter every last man woman and child and create a new land ripe for the pickings. No need for nuclear weapons, just old fashioned bombing and ground troops that are given Kill on sight orders. It seems like we would be doing the world a favor by removing Islam.

Why can't this happen? I am simple minded and know nothing /pol/. Please educate me.
>>
>>55545606

>muh feels

from the god damn liberals
>>
File: 1447101448788.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447101448788.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>55545606
>What if we give Saudi Arabia half of the middle east

What if we give them nothing?
>>
Russia and china
>>
>>55545606
>Why can't we just kill a billion mostly innocent people.
>>
File: shit...wait i got this....uhhhh.jpg (126 KB, 1121x1126) Image search: [Google]
shit...wait i got this....uhhhh.jpg
126 KB, 1121x1126
I mean, I just don't get it.

According to the old testament, the Jews just went in and slaughtered everyone who already lived in the promised land. So, why can't America do it too? It's right there in the bible. God says it's OK.

Let's go take the promised land for America!
>>
"morality"
>>
>>55545947

They're Muslims, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>55545606
feelings basically, and it gives other nations the moral right to do the same to us
>>
>>55545606
The rest of the world basiclly. If the US went full scoarched earth on the ME the rest of the world would boycott or full out declare war on the US.

The US may be the largest Superpower, but they still require trade
>>
>>55546075

but why would they do that? What benefit would it give the economically and politically to boycott the US, the largest economy in the world? Wouldn't that cause problems?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.